napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AP's s4/mk677/lgd log.

supersets are whee its at! its funny because i rarely see people who train like i do superset wise but you do it very similar to me.. .so you know thats DG approved LOL... really great work and inspiring to many bro!

supersets are whee its at! its funny because i rarely see people who train like i do superset wise but you do it very similar to me.. .so you know thats DG approved LOL... really great work and inspiring to many bro!
I do supersets on Tren because I can't even wait until the next set so I HAVE TO burn myself out.

Just looking at all those superset wears me the fuck out lol
Lol boy killing it.... supersetting no b******* I almost had an anxiety attack last night at the gym doing them with no rest lol couldn't catch my breath..... and them sarms heal you up so quick you have to kill it....... I did mk-2866 I couldn't do enough to get sore

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This shit is no joke. I had to drop the weight in the middle of some sets because it was too much lol. I'll get my results posted soon. Never thought I would be this ready for a De load.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Let me know how the s4 interacts with your vision! It's a huge piece holding me back
Hasn't been too bad. I'm at 60mg now and I'm doing fine. Night vision isn't the best but I can still drive no problem at night.

Hasn't been too bad. I'm at 60mg now and I'm doing fine. Night vision isn't the best but I can still drive no problem at night.

Good glad to hear it. Definitely following along so I can see if s4 is right for me! Keep me updated bruv.

Day 23
Back and biceps
Weighted wide grip pull up: 25x7x3
Wide grip pull over: 100x15x2 110x15
Bent over row: 115x8 135x8 155x7*
Shoulder width pull over: 100x15 100x13 90x15
Seated cable row: 160x8 170x8 200x6*
Rope pull over: 90x15 90x15 90x15
BB curls: 50x8 60x8 60x8 70x7*
Incline DB curls: 20x15 20x15 20x12 15x15

One hell of a work out. I had to drop the weight because I couldn't reach target reps. Honestly it was a pretty humble experience having to push everything I had to curl 15lb dumbbells. I don't like the short rest I get from training Monday night then Tuesday at 6am. I always seem to drain a little faster.

However, I can honestly say I'm pleased with the way training is going. I'm not near my goal yet but I really do feel better than I ever have. And personally I think I look better than I ever have as well. I'm looking forward to the end result from this. I know I say it alot but huge thanks to CC for going out of his way to help out. And to everyone else following thanks for the support and encouragement it means a lot.

You definitely look better than you ever have bro. I can see the changes pretty well. Fuller and more defined. I noticed you had better separation in your arms and delts too bro. You're doing a great job. Nice work!

Day 23
Back and biceps
Weighted wide grip pull up: 25x7x3
Wide grip pull over: 100x15x2 110x15
Bent over row: 115x8 135x8 155x7*
Shoulder width pull over: 100x15 100x13 90x15
Seated cable row: 160x8 170x8 200x6*
Rope pull over: 90x15 90x15 90x15
BB curls: 50x8 60x8 60x8 70x7*
Incline DB curls: 20x15 20x15 20x12 15x15

One hell of a work out. I had to drop the weight because I couldn't reach target reps. Honestly it was a pretty humble experience having to push everything I had to curl 15lb dumbbells. I don't like the short rest I get from training Monday night then Tuesday at 6am. I always seem to drain a little faster.

However, I can honestly say I'm pleased with the way training is going. I'm not near my goal yet but I really do feel better than I ever have. And personally I think I look better than I ever have as well. I'm looking forward to the end result from this. I know I say it alot but huge thanks to CC for going out of his way to help out. And to everyone else following thanks for the support and encouragement it means a lot.

Your welcome AP!! It’s my pleasure to work with you brother!! Keep killing it!!

My chest is still on fire from Monday lol good thing today is a rest day

Hahaha the rest days are something you really look forward to!! Wish I was there to do the workout with you cause there is so much more could show you!!!

You definitely look better than you ever have bro. I can see the changes pretty well. Fuller and more defined. I noticed you had better separation in your arms and delts too bro. You're doing a great job. Nice work!
Thanks man I need to work on getting to your level in those shoulder striations

Day 25
Legs

Squats: 225x8 225x8 245x8*
Extension(out)110x15 110x15 110x15

DB lunges: 25x8 30x8 40x7*
Leg curls: 80x15 90x15 90x15

Leg press: 265x8 285x8 320x8
Extension(in): 90x1t 90x15 90x15

Standing calf raise: 225x8 245x8 275x8 315x8
Seated calf raise: 135x15 135x15 135x15 135x15

Threw in the calves because I was short on time for cardio. Sorry I missed the post yesterday was busy at work and had a ton going on at home. Don't worry fellas haven't strayed from the path lol hitting shoulders here in a few hours. Looking forward to the gym. Hoping ups shows up with my new headphones soon, this wired crap sucks lol

another great update brother... i love the dedication to detail and just overall... very inspiring to many people

Hope your good brother!!
I guess my post from yesterday didn't post. But everything has been great. Looking forward to a little bit of a break this week lol. I'll be hitting some extra cardio as well since the workouts are light.

I guess my post from yesterday didn't post. But everything has been great. Looking forward to a little bit of a break this week lol. I'll be hitting some extra cardio as well since the workouts are light.

Enjoy the deload!! Rest up and look over your workout log to see what was the most challenging weeks for you, what week creates the most fatigue, what did you notice the most benefit from!! Let me know if you want me to help you lay out another 4 weeks.

It's good to do that from time to time bud. Your body let's you know when it's time. Your body will thank you and you'll come back ready to kill it and jump on the gain train again

Day 29 and 30

Yesterday and today were deload days. Yesterday I hit chest triceps and calves. Today was back and biceps. Tossed in some extra cardio today as well. Getting rested up for my next phase of training.

Still feeling great. I'm up about 4 lbs or so total with isn't bad. Since I'm only a month in. Looking forward to the next 2 months of the cycle. Getting ready to plan my test only cycle looking around the end of summer time beginning of winter.

Top Bottom