napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AP's s4/mk677/lgd log.

Here is how I would do a chest tricep and calf workout with the loading parameters.
Warm up with 10 mins of any form of cardio. I would chose to hit failure on the incline press cause my upper chest is what needs the most work.
1) incline db press-1-2 warm up sets. Set 1 with a load that I can get 6-8 reps with the potential to have done 2-3 more reps. Set 2 with a load that I could potentially do 1-2 more reps. Set 3 to momentary muscular failure within rep range of 6-8. Make sure you have a spot to help you finish last rep.
2) flat db or barbell press- 1 warm up sets. 3 sets with a load that I could potantially do 2-4 more reps. Pyramid the load so that 3 set I would potantially get 2 more reps.
3) v bar pushdowns- 1 warm up set. 3 sets with same protocol as flat bench press.
4) skull crushers- 1 warm up set. 3 sets with same protocol as v bar pushdowns.
5) standing calf raise- 1 warm up set. 3 sets with same protocol as tricep workout.
•Always start with a warm up set for every new exercise to allow the joint, tendons and ligaments move in the range of motion before getting overloaded.
• always start your workout with a warm up. During this time I do some checking in with my body to see how everything feels and go over my workout and my challenges to ensure that I mentally ready to go!

Here is how I would do a chest tricep and calf workout with the loading parameters.
Warm up with 10 mins of any form of cardio. I would chose to hit failure on the incline press cause my upper chest is what needs the most work.
1) incline db press-1-2 warm up sets. Set 1 with a load that I can get 6-8 reps with the potential to have done 2-3 more reps. Set 2 with a load that I could potentially do 1-2 more reps. Set 3 to momentary muscular failure within rep range of 6-8. Make sure you have a spot to help you finish last rep.
2) flat db or barbell press- 1 warm up sets. 3 sets with a load that I could potantially do 2-4 more reps. Pyramid the load so that 3 set I would potantially get 2 more reps.
3) v bar pushdowns- 1 warm up set. 3 sets with same protocol as flat bench press.
4) skull crushers- 1 warm up set. 3 sets with same protocol as v bar pushdowns.
5) standing calf raise- 1 warm up set. 3 sets with same protocol as tricep workout.
•Always start with a warm up set for every new exercise to allow the joint, tendons and ligaments move in the range of motion before getting overloaded.
• always start your workout with a warm up. During this time I do some checking in with my body to see how everything feels and go over my workout and my challenges to ensure that I mentally ready to go!
That makes perfect sense. I'll go ahead and run this set up tomorrow and see how it works. Also going to track and build my workouts on my phone to help track as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That makes perfect sense. I'll go ahead and run this set up tomorrow and see how it works. Also going to track and build my workouts on my phone to help track as well

Track everything brother! The goal is to keep pushing yourself to do more load as you progressively increase volume! It's for a short period of time and you will overeach toward the end of week 4 then deload. During week 4 you will be doing supersets and the compound movements will be 6-8 reps and the weight you will be using by week 4 should be significantly more then your week one 6-8 range! So by charting we will have a specific goal for our overreach during week 4!!

Sounds good man I'm really hoping for some great results. Hoping to hit that goal of around 8 keepable pounds this cycle

Day 2

No workout yet and nothing new to report.

Worked on a revamp of the diet. Well not a full revamp but a change of pace in the meals. So here it is...

5am: 6 egg whites 1 cup oatmeal 1 scoop PB
Intra workout: 10g Bcaa and 1 karbolyn
9am: 6oz turkey and 1 cup rice
11am: 2 cups Greek yogurt with oats
2pm: 6oz turkey 1 cup mixed veg 1 cup sweet potatoes
5pm: dinner at home varies each night.
8pm: 1 scoop casein 1 scoop real food.

Sounds good man I'm really hoping for some great results. Hoping to hit that goal of around 8 keepable pounds this cycle

That is going to be a challenge but it is possible!!!!! You have the right mentality to attain anything brother!!

Appreciate that CC and Dylan it's a battle brother. Wife asked today if I really had to eat the way I do and train the way I do to stay my size or add size. I kinda gave her a look lol out of all the people she should know haha. I'm about 25lbs or so heavier since we married.

First workout today and I'll post that up with the full daily log sometime tonight. Gonna add a few before pics to the first post here in a minute as well. I will have to say this work out kicked my ass this morning.

Day 3

Chest and triceps
Incline DB bench: 45x12 55x12 70x8 75x8 80x6
BB bench 135x12 185x8 190x8 195x7

10 sets chest

V bar pushdowns 100x12 130x8 150x8 160x8
Ez bar skull crushers 75x8 85x8 90x8

6 sets triceps
Standing calf raise 225x8 245x8 275x8

Have to say this workout kicked my ass. I wasn't expecting it to to be honest since it was a bit lower on volume. With the increased weight though really put a hurting on my lol but I'm a huge fan already.

Only thing I can say about s4 is I'm starting to get a bit of the night vision issues. I notice if I'm in the bedroom at night if I look it a dark corner it's pitch black for a bit. Other than that things are going good. MK still giving great sleep top. Also for those interested I tossed up a few before pics and I'll add some post cycle as well.

Day 3

Chest and triceps
Incline DB bench: 45x12 55x12 70x8 75x8 80x6
BB bench 135x12 185x8 190x8 195x7

10 sets chest

V bar pushdowns 100x12 130x8 150x8 160x8
Ez bar skull crushers 75x8 85x8 90x8

6 sets triceps
Standing calf raise 225x8 245x8 275x8

Have to say this workout kicked my ass. I wasn't expecting it to to be honest since it was a bit lower on volume. With the increased weight though really put a hurting on my lol but I'm a huge fan already.

Only thing I can say about s4 is I'm starting to get a bit of the night vision issues. I notice if I'm in the bedroom at night if I look it a dark corner it's pitch black for a bit. Other than that things are going good. MK still giving great sleep top. Also for those interested I tossed up a few before pics and I'll add some post cycle as well.

Great workout brother!!! The volume will increase soon so put you seat belt on brother shit will get crazy over the next few weeks!!!!

Great workout brother!!! The volume will increase soon so put you seat belt on brother shit will get crazy over the next few weeks!!!!
What really did me in was the pace. It was a decent amount faster than my normal. But that should also help build as well

Day 4

No workout.

Feeling pretty sore from my workout yesterday. Got back and biceps tomorrow so I'll be getting back on schedule by hitting it Thursday Friday and Saturday. Going to get back into deadlift tomorrow as well. Hoping to get that 5th plate by the end of the cycle

Day 4

No workout.

Feeling pretty sore from my workout yesterday. Got back and biceps tomorrow so I'll be getting back on schedule by hitting it Thursday Friday and Saturday. Going to get back into deadlift tomorrow as well. Hoping to get that 5th plate by the end of the cycle

Progress slowly on the deadlifts if you haven't done it in a while. I am sure you form is good but Make sure the form is rock solid before going too heavy.

Progress slowly on the deadlifts if you haven't done it in a while. I am sure you form is good but Make sure the form is rock solid before going too heavy.
It's been a month or so but I'm going light at around 275 at first to see how it feels then I'll probably pyramid like I did on chest. I'll do my failure set with rows on the hammer strength

It's been a month or so but I'm going light at around 275 at first to see how it feels then I'll probably pyramid like I did on chest. I'll do my failure set with rows on the hammer strength

Sounds good! Can't wait to read the workout!

Top Bottom