napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apology to Dylan for lying... a 44'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I always wondered about him but being a relative noob, I didn't want to comment. I thought it was very accommodating of the forum members to accept him but there's always a limit to what people can take.

Dorian is a reason I don't frequent the forum anymore. Besides calling me a Nazi on PM, his info is way off, it's not even a reasonable counter argument just that he is a nurse. Just a FYI don't judge Romanians based off him.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I have been impressed at how tolerant everyone has been. With the Test, Tren, and possible high E, everyone was very respectful. After the post comparing Trump to a Nazi I knew reason was out the door. I was surprised any sponsor would sell him gear.
It was a long boring day on the site. I keep checking like a kid at Christmas, is it thursday yet, is it thursday yet?

Nothing against Dorin, I hope his career goes well and he does great in school/intership.

Welcome home 44!!!
I missed that one, he PMed me and told me I was a piece of shit and a Nazi because I supported Trump. I haven't been back to the forum much after that because he invaded every thread with some wierd anti American angle. And for what it's worth that wierd Spartan getup he post isn't Romanian, considering that I lived in Bucharest for three years, never seen it.

Dorian is a reason i don't frequent the board anymore. Just a FYI don't judge Romanians based off him.

Oh, i work with A LOT of Romanians A LOT! and almost everyone i do work with that are non Romanians, we all share the same opinion. Not all Romanians, but most ood those for the trade i work in. It could be because we come from different cultures and raised differently, who knows. My wife family isfrom a different country, and there is a big difference between us in cultures and the way we were brought up. No one ethical background id better than the other

I wouldn't say i don't frequent the forum as much as i would like due to him being a part of this community, but he is a reason i don't join many threads.

Oh, and i did vote for Trump. I have the right to vote for whom i choose. For him to pm you and bash you for the opinion of a person you voted for over another just goes to show you how ignorant he is. I don't agree with everything he talks about., i just got tired of politicians all saying exactly the same thing, sugar coating and back rubbing the public to get in office only to dio the opposite and laugh in our faces

Last edited:
I missed that one, he PMed me and told me I was a piece of shit and a Nazi because I supported Trump. I haven't been back to the forum much after that because he invaded every thread with some wierd anti American angle. And for what it's worth that wierd Spartan getup he post isn't Romanian, considering that I lived in Bucharest for three years, never seen it.

I didn't know this.Yea he officially made my shit list.Fuckim'

There was one time I noticed he started a sentence with "you Americans" & went on to say something disparaging.If there's one thing I can't stand it's when non-Americans start out a sentence with "you Americans" because nothing good is said after that.Meanwhile they have no problem coming here for work taking yet another job out from under someone who was born here.Okay rant over.

Oh no u had to go make this political....well eh hem..

I VOTED TRUMP! Will be voting his reelection..
I'm against all the leftist hate groups.
Fuck antifa
Fuck BLM
Fuck LGBTQ
Fuck New wave feminism
Fuck democrats
Fuck liberalism
Drain the fucking swamp!...
Pm dat mother fucker

I didn't know this.Yea he officially made my shit list.Fuckim'

There was one time I noticed he started a sentence with "you Americans" & went on to say something disparaging.If there's one thing I can't stand it's when non-Americans start out a sentence with "you Americans" because nothing good is said after that.Meanwhile they have no problem coming here for work taking yet another job out from under someone who was born here.Okay rant over.

Here's the thing about Dorin that drove me utterly bat shit bro's. I put forth effort to TRY and get along with damn near anyone, but he had a sense of entitlement about himself that was undeserved and for the longest I felt was reinforced here by everyone by our remaining silent. I watched him and his rants become more and more focused and directed towards forcing himself and his life upon us. I dislike a lot of things and people. I don't care to hear about his being some erotic dick in face model, his sleeping with both genders (an act I feel is reason why certain things are defiled beyond reason), I didn't want to hear his outright lies of percentages and his saying 'am big guy, just not like you', or 'Am nurse, medical profession is hard blah', or Trump is the Devil. Look I don't care who anyone voted for I felt Trump was gonna attempt to benefit corporate America and himself and so far I'm chuckling. The wall, the MOAB strike, the Tomahawks... all make me chuckle. The best move thus far IMO is his placing Marines in key govt positions as we will make the calls that sting like a precision missile to those who fuck with America and our interests. As long as Americans have healthcare (OMG I'm chuckling again) and we run illegals out of America (ALL ILLEGALS) and our kids are able to retire to Social Security I'm good. I love America and whomever is in charge has my support. Back to Dorin lol... fuck him and his force it on you and lie to your face thinking. He outgrew his meager capabilities and worth. He was a flea amongst us.

One more from me…
He is VERY disrespectful of this Country the one that gave him the opportunity to go to school and be whatever the hell he thinks he's going to be….I forgot what he said he is…;)

And while I'm at it fuck Islam too...

LOL'ing... I love you (no homo) cuz we hate them equally.

Fuck antifa (huh)
Fuck BLM (last I checked all lives matter, but everyone is entitled a voice in America)
Fuck LGBTQ (The Q kills me... are they gonna include the letter A next for accidentally like if you bump into someones ass on accident as well?)
Fuck New wave feminism (thought they were the L in LGBTQ)
Fuck democrats (damn fuck me)
Fuck liberalism (damn trees and global warming we can live on... on... on.... hmmmm)

Oh no u had to go make this political....well eh hem..

Fuck antifa
Fuck BLM
Fuck LGBTQ
Fuck New wave feminism
Fuck democrats
Fuck liberalism
Drain the fucking swamp!...
Pm dat mother fucker

And while I'm at it fuck Islam too...

Annnnddd the thread is locked in 3...2...1 (I agree with all those except I don't know wtf antifa is)

I will not keep my mouth shut I will call you out if I feel you are fukin up the forum I don't bite my tongue for no one. I voiced my opinion on Dorin I could not sit and take every fuking post I'm in the medical field I'm a nurse I'm this I'm that Good for you bro he was getting cocky and to comfortable. I respect the ppl in the medical field but don't act like because you are a med student you know everything we all have access to what you have access to. We can read and research just like medical doctors do. My real good friend is a chief of staff at a hospital and he is not cocky like this cornball. My daughter is in med school to be an orthopedic surgeon you don't see me posting I am best friend with top qualified doctor. 44 thx for calling out his bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lgbtq 'recently added p for pedophiles..saying attraction to kids are normal and pushing to educate kids on what consent means

So lets assign him a hashtag so we don't have to keep typing his weird ass name... we have a #120's, so why not give him one as well? I recommend #10%.

Fuck trans gender,trans age and trans species..yes u read that right. these sick fucks piss me off

I just went off in a random fb post yesterday..22 yo chick been on cycle of test 3 years and counting so she could grow facial hair to look like a man...ppl applauded...but when a man takes the exact same drug to change his appearance he's a criminal facing felony charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom