napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apology to Dylan for lying... a 44'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the reason I don't post here much. Cuz I can't stand his retarded foreign ass! He looks like shit! Doesn't look like he's ever been in a gym. I'm in no way saying that I'm God up in this bitch but god damn man it's ridiculous. Fuck it I'll give someone a bottle of test if they go back thru every post of his and count how many times he's let us know he is a NURSE who got accepted to this and that he can't buy such an such cuz med school. Any takers on the over/under on how many times? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You noticed huh.. Lol

Believe in the unbelievable.

Bro I saw that shit and died after I cleaned up the poop off the floor. You handled it well, but I thought "who the fuck is Dorin talking to?" I mean next thing he'll be offering you advice on carrier oils and shit. I'm just glad he seems to be silent now.

I'm one of the 12 PM's to 44... I'll admit I wasn't man enough to say anything but enough is enough already. I was 18% bf when I joined the forum and I'm around 12% now because of all of the support and motivation here and I never lied about it or tried to say anything different.

44:

No need to say what I do in the real world. I was so tempted to say something to Dr.. Nurse about his posts but did not want to stir shit up.

Kind of glad you did.

That's all I got. Gotta go pound my 40's

I agree with this 100%. I've been absent due to some personal shit but seeing all of his bullshit kinda threw me into the source section only to deal with what I gotta deal with. This mofo always tying to make it seem like his advice is superior... I'm tired of that shit results talk bro... you can say what ever you wanna say but the pics prove the point for you... you don't know shit and nobody cares. A fucking surgeon could tell me how to do what or how to pin this or that but If he looked anything like that I'd tell him to fuck himself. Sure I don't believe I'm god either but, the only people I'm willing to listen to have to look just as good or better then I do. I looked fucking great natty before I ever touched gear period. Sure in the start I didn't know anything and ran a stupid fucking cycle young as hell. But you have no mass, no definition, no vascularity. You most certainly don't give it everything you have bro... you have the body of someone who drops the weights when you feel any sort of tension. It's supposed to hurt, it's supposed to be painful. When it starts to hurt that's when you keep going.... I'm not perfect and I'm not huge but going from 263 fat as hell to being a legit 10% I did pretty damn good but I'll never be "satisfied". You broke some bones... sure we all have that's just a fucking excuse... my knees are fucked from a motorcycle accident when I used to race.. my wrist and elbows are fucked but guess what at 203 I still bench and squat 300+ quit making excuses and acting like you're the shit bro... anyone with that mentality as a douche.

44 got me thinking, Just found this recent Dorin post.

"Not going to be around as much.
Am accepted into advance Bloc 2 classes internship training and begin working soon all summer in acute care facility. Exciting times, but with all new things come changes. I will not have much time to be around here like I used to. Just found out today what my new schedule will be like and am looking forward to it!! I can pull this off, but it means working internship at paid position along with classes where I can graduate in 2 years with 3 medical licenses and 1st degree!

Also, is not just me any longer, but I have another in my life and we go forward together. Once I stat woking, my schedule will be full, but worth it! Thx fo advice on EQ Deca cycle guys.

See you now and then on Tapatalk!"

Dorin:

Please tell me what 3 medical licenses and degree you will be earning in 2 more years? I have been around a bit and find the post a bit odd.

Lmao. After the bf deal and into the pip with NY, Dorin lost me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fuckin stupid i sit at 10% wait till I start prepping for my show If I subtract the 3% he said I can subtract I'll probably be -2%

I must've missed how this whole brew hahaw between the two had ensued. But I have been kind of absent from the forum lately. Quite a bit to catch up on I see though

We need to say shit when shit is out of hand I'm not sorry for hurtin anyone's feelings we are fuking men here and if anyone is sensitive then you are not made for constructive criticism. In the field I was in I was criticized on a daily basis it just made me better. I took a lot of tough love here when I first joined this forum when it was adrenaline rush but I took it like man and took the advice of the vets mods and the experienced AAS users. Dangans is out also

He's the reason I don't post here much. Cuz I can't stand his retarded foreign ass! He looks like shit! Doesn't look like he's ever been in a gym. I'm in no way saying that I'm God up in this bitch but god damn man it's ridiculous. Fuck it I'll give someone a bottle of test if they go back thru every post of his and count how many times he's let us know he is a NURSE who got accepted to this and that he can't buy such an such cuz med school. Any takers on the over/under on how many times? Lol

well listen, you need to be posting more because you never disappoint and i for one love having you around...

well listen, you need to be posting more because you never disappoint and i for one love having you around...

Mad respect for this gentleman! I appreciate that! Been too long since we've chatted so we need to discuss all this basketball! From my Tarheels winning the title to the playoffs ! Thanks Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom