napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apology to Dylan for lying... a 44'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're living in a weird sheltered place with unicorns and aromatic porta-potty's that dispense smiles.

Wow. The whole thing is one of the great literary works of our time but I really can't wait for the opportunity use the above quote at one of the infinitely painful meetings at work. I mean... I can see the looks of bewilderment on the faces of those that simply can't appreciate the depth and complexity of that line. Of course I'll credit the source.

Best part is you're actually helping the man and showing serious restraint by choosing the words/tone that you did. Much respect for you and all the family here. I'd like to post more often and get to know everyone better, just never enough time in the day. Getting home from a killer shoulder workout and finding this thread... love it! Just wanted to thanks for making my night.

I talked to him offline. He means well. Dude I been a mod on boards here and Canada eight years. I've seen way more. He don't mean no harm so there's no reason for me to be rude. Hell if he has seen interest in carriers I would love the dialog. We're all on the same team, but I also understand the frustrations. Just got find healthy balance.

Believe in the unbelievable.

You obviously are a kind soul (lol mostly). I have made numerous attempts to ignore my frustrations with his numerous posts and claims and yet the single most irritating thing to me was the way he diverted and deflected any subtle hint sent his way to make him aware of his tendency to elevate himself. In my thread where I said he could have them forum he stated something to the effect that he had no desire to take over the forum. Reality somehow missed him. Earth to Dorin, this is a forum about PEDs. How can someone in his peak physical condition, I say that in jest, take over anything? His advice sucked, he's literally new to the world of AAS and yet he would hand out advice like Pez. We ALL bit our tongues in dealing with this man and despite our not responding to him (example AAS and higher body fat thread) he just kept going and going as if begging like a toddler for attention.
I for one don't miss his presence and I'm sure he's gotten plenty of pm's saying I'm a dick for doing him so, but I'll be that dick if that's what it takes to shut his cocky, bragging and gloating ass up. 218 broken bones... why can't I forget that weird number??? It's been subliminally planted in my fucking brain is why!!! I don't know about you but as I told you over the phone... if he had to treat me for a fucked up leg I'd rather chop it off myself. I tell you this, he's somewhere mad af blaming us Americans for not being as intellectual as he is. If that's the situation, I'm glad to be a caveman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of intellect.. I was considering starting a philosophical/ dimensional thought process thread. But then again it would get very few replies with depth..I mean. We're cavemen right...

Regarding one of my favorite passions that miss NY and I talk at length about, And to most would be boring as hell while at the moment they have no idea it's exactly what's wrong with modern society. Decision science.
Meh. Where's Chris langan when you wanna get deep. Nah mean?

Believe in the unbelievable.

I love discussing that shit, but ya I'd probably not reply to that thread. But I'd discuss that to no end 1 on 1 or a small grp.

fuck yea! bro, you have to check this out... you will LOVE THIS.. i got my wife her first pair of jordans this weekend and obviously i got the matching pair... check this out and YES we have PLENTY of basketball to discuss...

2yl69n7.jpg

I hope you guys don't bowl a 7/10 split wearing those……I kid I kid…..Nice kicks!!!

Is this what u call vacation big dog ahahha ! I'm here with y'all, although for some reason I'm having difficulty refreshing the threads today and my new post button doesn't even work I have no idea why. I found your thread here tho and thought I'd say wassup lol

I am having the same issue and still happening, can't figure out why, my new post threads stopped yesterday at 10:00 a.m.

I was having the same issue yesterday and early this morning but everything seems normal now.

I always thought he was just talking about running gear just to fit in with the community. I haven't noticed any progress on his training or gains. Just a lot of medical jargon and gloating about being in the medical field. Doubt get me wrong, medical career is not a easy accomplishment, and i could never achieve that standard.
However, the world full of unicorns and running away with a leprechauns bucket of gold is alive and well with this one

I always thought he was just talking about running gear just to fit in with the community. I haven't noticed any progress on his training or gains. Just a lot of medical jargon and gloating about being in the medical field. Doubt get me wrong, medical career is not a easy accomplishment, and i could never achieve that standard.
However, the world full of unicorns and running away with a leprechauns bucket of gold is alive and well with this one

5c7f6922c70799a848c377cdf6859131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom