napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone allergic to coconut oil?

Maxadvance

Been using Test C w grapeseed oil w no problems. Now alternating that w some test c w coconut oil and Deca w coconut oil. Been getting some good size welts and soreness the day after injecting and lasting 2-3 days.

Yep, some people can have reactions to certain carriers and it sounds like coconut oil doesn't agree with you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I'm not sure why they'd choose it

There are a couple of reasons to use coco. First is that we are not talking about the stuff that is solid and comes in a jar. This is a liquid coco,that comes in a squeeze bottle that is about 90% MCT's and homebrewers have jumped ship. Mostly because it is beautiful crystal clear white. No tinges of any color such as in gso,sesame etc. It is also thought that using an oil with all short chains will release faster just as in castor releasing very slowly. The best oils are those with a fatty acid profile that is high in oleic acid, and that is why ethyl oleate is popular when jokers want to make test that is 600mg/ml.

Normally it is not the oil that gives you any trouble, but rather did they use ethyl oleate in the mix. Or how much of the other solvents were used. Not too many brewers use just oil and powder anymore About 5% of the population will react to ethyl oleate. It is also used because it almost guarantees that the gear will go right into solution and will hold.

There are a couple of reasons to use coco. First is that we are not talking about the stuff that is solid and comes in a jar. This is a liquid coco,that comes in a squeeze bottle that is about 90% MCT's and homebrewers have jumped ship. Mostly because it is beautiful crystal clear white. No tinges of any color such as in gso,sesame etc. It is also thought that using an oil with all short chains will release faster just as in castor releasing very slowly. The best oils are those with a fatty acid profile that is high in oleic acid, and that is why ethyl oleate is popular when jokers want to make test that is 600mg/ml.

Normally it is not the oil that gives you any trouble, but rather did they use ethyl oleate in the mix. Or how much of the other solvents were used. Not too many brewers use just oil and powder anymore About 5% of the population will react to ethyl oleate. It is also used because it almost guarantees that the gear will go right into solution and will hold.

Interesting thanks!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very informative, appreciate it. But just to dumb it down to my situation, is the fact that it's coco oil mean it's higher in ethyl oleate and likely why I'm reacting to it?

Good to know. Thanks for the info, Jake!

Very informative, appreciate it. But just to dumb it down to my situation, is the fact that it's coco oil mean it's higher in ethyl oleate and likely why I'm reacting to it?

Bro there are so many ways for ugls's to make gear that it can make your head spin. The coco oil does not contain ethyl oleate . A brewer can add ethyl oleate and then use any oil that he wants. So a coco brewer could use eo and so could a gso. So what you are reacting to is not the fact that coco was used but rather...now pay attention....what else was used and how much. If you reacted to whoever you got the coco gear from then ,do not buy from him. He is probably adding ethyl oleate.

Bro there are so many ways for ugls's to make gear that it can make your head spin. The coco oil does not contain ethyl oleate . A brewer can add ethyl oleate and then use any oil that he wants. So a coco brewer could use eo and so could a gso. So what you are reacting to is not the fact that coco was used but rather...now pay attention....what else was used and how much. If you reacted to whoever you got the coco gear from then ,do not buy from him. He is probably adding ethyl oleate.

lol, got it. Googled EO reaction and damn! Will pm sources ahead of time and ask if they use EO ahead of time. Thanks bud.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I'm not sure why they'd choose it

Its more than likely not coconut but mct. Which isnt over top spendy but can be a little more than the usuals.

PHURIOUS

Yes ive seen alot of peeps use it or can even smell it when u draw it out. I dont like using it. I like using the least amount of chemicals i can which is why i have summer formulas and winter ones. I only use all gso. Only it a couple of my suspensions have i used like 5% eo. But that was a long time ago. Its all gso for me.

PHURIOUS

Yes ive seen alot of peeps use it or can even smell it when u draw it out. I dont like using it. I like using the least amount of chemicals i can which is why i have summer formulas and winter ones. I only use all gso. Only it a couple of my suspensions have i used like 5% eo. But that was a long time ago. Its all gso for me.

PHURIOUS

whats the difference in summer/winter blends if you can divulge? are you subsidized by uncle sam to us say ethanol lmao

whats the difference in summer/winter blends if you can divulge? are you subsidized by uncle sam to us say ethanol lmao

I have some customers who live in some very cold temps. So i use a tad more bb in winter to prevent the crashing or crystillization. And in the summer months it needs much less. So i adjust so that im always using the least amount of chemicals i can

PHURIOUS

I have some customers who live in some very cold temps. So i use a tad more bb in winter to prevent the crashing or crystillization. And in the summer months it needs much less. So i adjust so that im always using the least amount of chemicals i can

PHURIOUS

ok cool i was just curious

ok cool i was just curious

It takes a lot of thought when brewing.The short chains,the long chains, summer blend,winter blend, then you have to consider that some schmoe will do something stupid...like keep using the same syringe, and then contaminates his own gear. So you have to use something to save people from themselves. That is why I brew with powder and oil only...done deal,natural and organic...lol. And I think phur probably thinks things out so that he uses the least amount of support chemicals possible.

Top Bottom