bannednutritionnapsgear

Anavar + Sarm

Oldmanchill

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of doing an anavar cycle and would like some information please, from what I know its pretty suppressive. So could I stack it with a SARM to achieve better results and less suppression?
And if so what Sarm would be best.

I'm 55 year young Man, 5'11, 84kg, about 15% BF the body fat is mostly around the waist and a bit still hanging onto my chest. I'm not looking to add a lot of size(some would be nice) but more at cutting the last few kg's

And would I run MK 677 in a pct ?

Thanks in Advance
[/LIST]

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
i dont know anyone with half a brain that is going to tell you to run an oral only cycle... sarms without test is completely fine but i wouldnt advise you to run anavar without test if you paid me

Oldmanchill

i dont know anyone with half a brain that is going to tell you to run an oral only cycle... sarms without test is completely fine but i wouldnt advise you to run anavar without test if you paid me

Ok thanks, Would I be better to run a SARMs cycle then, RAD + MK 2866 ? to cut plus add some size ?

P0N

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
A sarms only makes much more sense, than running anavar without a test base yeah

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
this is what i would go with... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

sean501

Ok thanks, Would I be better to run a SARMs cycle then, RAD + MK 2866 ? to cut plus add some size ?

Cutting and adding size are two completely different goals. I’d work on getting down to around 81kg through a calorie deficit plus increased cardio before thinking about any PEDs.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Cutting and adding size are two completely different goals. I’d work on getting down to around 81kg through a calorie deficit plus increased cardio before thinking about any PEDs.
its called a recomp bro... dropping body fat and gaining some size... hes not talking about bulking

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
To me a recomp is losing body fat while MAINTAINING muscle mass in order to give the appearance of a more athletic, leaner physique.

Well thats not what it is by definition in the body building world and never has been