napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Almost There... advice on on/off cycle supplements

Generouswhite

Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is great!

I have been checking out the videos by Dylan, and my my they are very informative! thanks to the info provided there I haven't started my Anavar(only!) cycle because as the guy I bought them off of, told me there is no need for PCT nor on cycle liver support. Now my main concerns are:

1. What is the alternative to on cycle supplements such as N2guard where I live is not available? what supplements in addition to Liv52 & Milk thistle would be required?
2. Would clomid be enough for pct after my last Anavar dose?
3. I have the Anavar made by MediTech, (50 pills.. of 10mg) any opinions if these are good?

Stats are:

Height: 6'
Weight: 187lbs
Bodyfat: no idea :( my waist above the navel is ~32.5 inches and I am bloated 90% of the times..

Thanks a lot!

Generouswhite said:
Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is great!

I have been checking out the videos by Dylan, and my my they are very informative! thanks to the info provided there I haven't started my Anavar(only!) cycle because as the guy I bought them off of, told me there is no need for PCT nor on cycle liver support. Now my main concerns are:

1. What is the alternative to on cycle supplements such as N2guard where I live is not available? what supplements in addition to Liv52 & Milk thistle would be required?
3. I have the Anavar made by MediTech, (50 pills.. of 10mg) any opinions if these are good?

Stats are:

Bodyfat: no idea :( my waist above the navel is ~32.5 inches and I am bloated 90% of the times..

Thanks a lot!

No need for PCT or liver support? Lol? That makes no sense. Liv 52 is good but there is also a CEL cycle assist supplement that can stack well with Liv 52 while on Cycle. The rest of the people will chime in soon.

Generouswhite said:
Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is great!

Stats are:

Thanks a lot!

I'm not sure who this guy was that you talked to, but you absolutely need a PCT and liver support for Anavar. It will shut you down and is liver toxic. Don't waste your money on N2guard, and just get some CEL Cycle assist. You can google it and find it from many online retailers.

My next question is why you want to run an Anavar only cycle? That is not a very effective cycle at all for results. I would recommend running at least a test base with it, but if you have something against injecting then I would run sarms with it instead. Let us know your goals and plan and we can help you set something up.

As for PCT, I would recommend a Clomid and Nolva combo in PCT along with Aromasin, And GW.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED

your going to need a lot more than 50 pills of 10mg.. thats going to last you about 10-15 days so you have less than whats needed for a cycle

Generouswhite said:
Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is great!

Stats are:

Thanks a lot!

Yeah bro. When var came out it was common to hear that is was not liver toxic. The reason is that it is not a 17alpha like the rest of the orals. HOWEVER it still is adulterated so that that the liver does not render it useless. So it still is a liver problem. As for a shutdown...there is no aas that does not shut you down. So your buddy told you wrong. He is 0 out 2. Two questions and he answered both wrong. He gets an F from DrB

Thanks for the replies,

Actually he has supposedly competed "Locally" before and works in a supplement store. He was advising to go on 20mg ED for 4 weeks... 10 mg pre workout 10mg post workout :D... anyhow I just weighed in today at 83.9kg and my waist has dropped to ~31.5-31.7 inches! I would really like to get a DEXA scan done but there is no facility where I am to do this, the mirror is the best indicator of progress, and whatever i'm doing is correct!

My plan is to lose that equator of fat around my lower belly, handles, and lower back... then bulk from there, goal is to get to < 90kg ? hard to do the math since my bodyfat is hard to determine. Fat is dropping and strength is increasing slowly.

Nolva,Clomid,Aromasin should be no problem to find here(have already inquired), but I doubt SARMS are available...

Thanks for the help in advance...

***edit*** just saw the posts by DRB & Savage.

1. @Savage: I was actually referring to the packaging (50 pills @ 10mg)*2
2. @DRB: I guess his premise is that 20mg per day isnt so bad^^

Generouswhite said:
Thanks for the replies,

Actually he has supposedly competed "Locally" before and works in a supplement store. He was advising to go on 20mg ED for 4 weeks... 10 mg pre workout 10mg post workout :D... anyhow I just weighed in today at 83.9kg and my waist has dropped to ~31.5-31.7 inches! I would really like to get a DEXA scan done but there is no facility where I am to do this, the mirror is the best indicator of progress, and whatever i'm doing is correct!

My plan is to lose that equator of fat around my lower belly, handles, and lower back... then bulk from there, goal is to get to < 90kg ? hard to do the math since my bodyfat is hard to determine. Fat is dropping and strength is increasing slowly.

Nolva,Clomid,Aromasin should be no problem to find here(have already inquired), but I doubt SARMS are available...

Thanks for the help in advance...

***edit*** just saw the posts by DRB & Savage.

1. @Savage: I was actually referring to the packaging (50 pills @ 10mg)*2
2. @DRB: I guess his premise is that 20mg per day isnt so bad^^

i just cringe and see red fury when i read threads like this... not because of the question but to see some asshole misguide you and to take advantage of you for a quick buck... every last thing that was told to you is not only wrong but dangerous... 1. STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... YOUR NOT IN THE RIGHT CONDITION TO EVEN BE CONSIDERING THEM... YOU DON'T USE THEM TO LOSE WEIGHT LIKE THIS OR TO ATTEMPT TO MIRACULOUSLY GET INTO SHAPE... 2. you NEVER run a steroid without supports and a post cycle... i mean im just flabbergasted to hear this shit.... 3. 20 mg of anavar a day is a high end female dose, not a male dose... 4. four weeks of anavar? LOL man it just keeps gtting better... not only is an anavar only cycle a VERY poor choice of a cycle, the way it was designed, the purpose, the protocol, dosing etc... its just a ridiculous and absurd mess....

you should not be even considering steroids right now... you need to adjust your diet and training, get yourself in the proper condition first and then consider a cycle... i would highly recommend starting with a sarms cycle, get yourself in the proper condition and THEN we will get you a steroid cycle designed THE RIGHT WAY...

all sarms can be shipped to you with no issue from www.pureessencesarms.com

this is the stack i would start with

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom