napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on Rad140 and GW501516

boom600

Hello there,

I follow your page and have learned a great deal from your videos. Your page really helps fight all of the bro-science out there.

Long story short, I took a pro hormone a couple of years ago not knowing what it was and not even knowing what a pct was, taking the advice of a so called friend.... anyhow, I then got sensitive nipples and developed lumps. A larger one on my right side. I started doing some research and have taken arimidex, clomid ect. These things helped but the issue seems to persist. So I think I am prone to estrogen because I seem to have intermittent issues. I went to the dr and they said I should just live with it because it is not very bad. I also had blood work done and all was normal.
My question is I would like to do rad140 and gw501515 for my first sarm cycle. Since the rad140 is mildly suppressive will I have any estrogen issues? If so what do you recommend? Or do you think that I should just not do this at all? I appreciate all of your advice on this matter.

SARMs don't convert to estrogen so generally speaking you shouldn't have any problems.
Then again, everyone reacts differently to compounds.

Wjile SARMs don't themselves convert to estrogen, they leave more free testosterone in the bloodstream that will convert to estrogen. This happens because SARMs basically do testosterone's job (same reason why suppression happens, testosterone doesn't need to bind & stays in the bloodstream --> less testosterone is produced to counter this --> eventually will cause shutdown)
So yes, there will be minimal increase in estrogen if you're very prone to it.

well first of all, arimidex is not going to do anything for gyno that has progressed and i have no clue why you would ever use clomid for it... i have an anti gyno protocol that would likely work...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

rad and gw DO NOT convert to estrogen whatsoever and will not have any sort of impact on it...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Get your gyno taken care of first, then run the cycle protocol that Dylan posted for you. Sarms have no conversion to estrogen so no worries there at all bro.

Wow you guys are fantastic! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of this! Going to purchase everything today!! I will keep you posted!

Wow you guys are fantastic! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of this! Going to purchase everything today!! I will keep you posted!
Awesome bro. Looking forward to hearing how everything goes for you. Let me know if you have any other questions

let me know anytime you have questions and please keep us updated on the results

Top Bottom