napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advanced aas/sarms cycle advice - primo primo primo!!!

NWC416

Good Morning Dylan, Rick, and the whole crew!

Currently planning my next advanced AAS cycle. And after running a few very successful AAS and SARMS cycles that you kindly helped me with I am planning my next AAS cycle stacking some compounds together for the first time based on some of your recommendations and experiences you've spoken about in your YouTube videos. Posted all my stats and proposed cycle below. What I'm hoping to get from you is your thoughts on how it looks? Are the dosages right? What specific esters would you recommend for the Test and Tren? Did I leave anything out? Did I put too much in? Very grateful for any expertise you could please share. First time with Primo, looking to do you proud. Ha! Thank you!

Stats:
-36 years old
-6'1
-213lbs.
-11% BF (visible abdominals and vascularity but could harden up a bit).
-Work with a coach that does all my programming (Crossfit style with some strength and hypertrophy training layered in).
-Work with a nutritionist at RP Strength that helps monitor my goals, macros, weight, etc.
-Advanced AAS user at around 8-10 cycles with 3-4 containing 4-6 compounds over the course of a full cycle.
-Advanced SARMS user currently on a 4 week PCT after a 12 week SARMS Bridge cycle (Superman Stack @sarmsx).

Goals:
-Put on 10-15lbs. of lean, mostly keepable, muscle.
-Muscle hardening.
-Increase strength.
-Increase anaerobic capacity

AAS:
Test - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Tren - 300-400mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Deca - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Anadrol - 50-100mg/day *start at 25 for a few days. Weeks 1-4.
Primobolan - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
EQ - 400mg/week working up to 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.

SARMS:
GW - 20mg/day 30 min pre workout.
SR9009 - 40mg/day split into 4 doses.
LGD - 10mg/day in AM.
RAD - 30mg/day in AM.
MK677 - 25mg/day in AM.

Support:
Caber
Aromasin
Cycle Assist
TUDCA

Thanks guys!

Chris

You have a lot of good things going on with this cycle, but I think it's just too much. I especially don't like you having both tren and deca on the same cycle....and being at those doses for sure. I think you should pick one or the other, or if you insistent on running them together you should run them at half doses listed.

Eq is a waste at anything less than 600

What do have for pct?

Thank you for the prompt reply Rick. Exactly what I was looking for.

-Would probably pick Deca over Tren. Have run Tren at 400mg/wk before and have dealt with insomnia and aggression that always outweighed the strong results from it. Who cares about being jacked, ripped, or strong if you're always tired and aggressive right?
-EQ was starting at 400mg/week based on a video Dylan posted regarding issues with anxiety. If there were none would scale up to 800mg/wk.
-PCT. was hoping for some guidance here as it's been a few years since I've run longer esters.

Thank you!

if you watched the video on eq, i said its not common bro... i also never said to start that low... 600 would be the bare minimum i would run eq...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Test ester- Cypionate
Tren ester- Acetate

*Tren and Deca is pretty aggressive however doable with monitoring of prolactin and tweaking caber dosage. Definitely do labs pre/mid and post. Be prepared to abort either 19-Nor if shit gets hairy. Other than that advisement for you, your cycle is one I'd actually run myself tbh.

thank you my friend. very appreciative and respectful of what you do.

What ester test do you recommend?

You think it's ok to run tren and deca together or should i just pick one?

Thank you for the prompt reply Rick. Exactly what I was looking for.

-Would probably pick Deca over Tren. Have run Tren at 400mg/wk before and have dealt with insomnia and aggression that always outweighed the strong results from it. Who cares about being jacked, ripped, or strong if you're always tired and aggressive right?
-EQ was starting at 400mg/week based on a video Dylan posted regarding issues with anxiety. If there were none would scale up to 800mg/wk.
-PCT. was hoping for some guidance here as it's been a few years since I've run longer esters.

Thank you!
I'd pick deca too bro. I love deca and hate tren sides. Besides that, test, deca, and eq is my favorite cycle of all. Running primo with that will just amplify it even more

Thank you so much brother. What ester Test would you personally use?

Also any reco's on Caber and Arimidex dosage?

You rule. Thanks homie. Very grateful and appreciative for the time and personal care you take in for what you do. Thank you.

Top Bottom