napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne while on cycle!

MillerLight

Hey guys,

Im mid cycle on sust, NPP and have started to break out quite a bit on my shoulders and back.
Can anyone recommend any supplements or give any advice on how to minimize the acne?
I was reading Zinc, B5 and apple cider vinegar have given others good results. does anyone else agree?

Thank you

EDIT for more information: Current cycle 500mg sust 2/week NPP 450mg 3/week .5 adex eod and caber as needed. 8 weeks into a 12 week cycle. I am on trt at 150mg a week due to a genetic disposition. this is my second cycle and my first cycle of 500mg did not yield this amount of acne before. I saw a doctor and was put on antibiotics and topical cream about 3-4 weeks ago but was wondering if the supplements I stated above have helped someone.

Last edited:
Maybe get bloodwork. See where everything is at. Acne is hormonal. Something might be off. What are you running and what dosages?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Well for one you're only 25 so that is a factor. 2 Sustanon is a terrible choice for someone who is acne prone because you have 4 esters to deal with not just one. I recommend in the future you stick to one ester. Are you pinning NPP every other day? Are you controlling estrogen AND Prolactin with ancillaries?

I quit using gear in my 20's because of acne issues. I didn't start again until my late 40's and acne is minimal now.

its all hormonal man and using steroids that young is definitely going to throw you off more so than if you were older

Well for one you're only 25 so that is a factor. 2 Sustanon is a terrible choice for someone who is acne prone because you have 4 esters to deal with not just one. I recommend in the future you stick to one ester. Are you pinning NPP every other day? Are you controlling estrogen AND Prolactin with ancillaries?

I quit using gear in my 20's because of acne issues. I didn't start again until my late 40's and acne is minimal now.

NPP is pinned 3 times a week and yes i am controlling both with adex and caber. along with my other reply I am on prescription antibiotics and a topical cream. was just looking to see if the supplements I stated have helped anyone.

Maybe get bloodwork. See where everything is at. Acne is hormonal. Something might be off. What are you running and what dosages?

I will be getting bloods done in 6 weeks when im done my cycle. right now im running 500mg sus pinned twice a week and 450 npp pinned 3 times a week. I did go to the doctor and was given anti biotics and topical cream but he said it would take anywhere from 6-10 weeks to work and ill be done with my cycle by then. I have seen a difference in the 3 weeks ive been on it already. I was just seeing if there was anything else recommended.

Lowering your test may help. Getting closer to 350mg. If I go up to 500 I get oily and will break out.

Spray the the acne sites with rubbing alcohol after every workout will help drastically. If the antibiotic ointment the doctor gave you is helping, that mean it’s more then hormonal and rubbing alcohol kills all bacteria which causes acne as well and due to running gear your skin is also producing more oils then normal.

I don't know if this will work for you guys but I found out by mistake that shorter esters cause less acne for me pinning ed or eod. I know this may not be practical for many but if you're desperate try it. Switching from Test Cyp to Prop made a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

It's just the hormonal rollercoaster. All part of the game when you go on cycle. Same happens a lot of times coming off. It subsides over time when your body normalizes to a dose

Top Bottom