napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

About T/A and shipping.

TX TERROR

About T/A and shipping.

This post is intended to provide clarity on the shipping of products from both domestic and international sources. Often individuals confuse the source they purchased from, and the shipping provider as one entity. This is a huge misconception. The source you purchase from is a provider of goods, as the purchaser you are the receiver of goods. In between these two entities, is the shipping provider. Often you will see a source offer different ship methods for you’re convenience. Some individuals find themselves in a rush therefore sources may provide next day shipping to accommodate that. These services are above the norm and are often not offered or provided unless specifically requested.

Much like how the source is a provider of goods, the postal carrier is as well. These are the guys that move the product from A to B. Weather it be UPS, USPS, Fedex, or DHL, one thing remains the same. They provide the service by which your order is shipped. The source you purchase from becomes the customer of the shipping provider, in order to send you what you have purchased. Once the shipping provider takes possession of you’re order it is no longer under control of the source you had purchased the product from. They do not control the shipping carrier. Any actions that take place once a package has been shipped are the responsibility of the shipping carrier. Assuming all address information on the package is correct.

Anytime you ship a package through a shipping service you have the option of selecting different ship methods. You will get what you paid for in most circumstances. Shipping times and delivery dates are an estimate based off what the system predicts. There is no guarantee on service unfortunately unless it has been otherwise specified and paid for. Many things can happen with the postal system that are simply due to technical error. Unfortunately these mistakes are not under control of the source you purchased you’re order from. The issue is with the shipping carrier.

Being that most packages will ship via USPS I have included this for you’re information.
https://www.usps.com/international/mail-shipping-services.htm
https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm?&

You will also notice a domestic disclaimer that reads as follows:
“In most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. The expected delivery date does not come with a money-back guarantee.”

By following this link you will see rules and regulations for international shipments. There are many complexities with international shipments. One should note Saturday’s and Sunday’s are not viewed as operational days.
http://about.usps.com/publications/pub141/intro1.htm#Service

Individuals should plan orders around potential postal service delays just in case. As the old saying goes, “anticipate sunshine but prepare for rain.” It is far too often that I see people try to blame a source due to extended ship times or carrier mishaps.

Very good post TX.

Thanks man.
I mean I feel the information is obvious but with a lot of recent happenings with TA complaints are getting a little ridiculous. There is only so much that can be done in the situation. People direct their anger at the source when really their beef is with the damn post office.

Punk if you see this too maybe chime in. We have sent some stuff back and forth but for some reason there is this unexplained loop the package goes through. It just makes no sense. But not much you can do about it. Just an example of postal service bs.

Great info and a very good read to get a good understanding of things regarding shipping and T/A times.

Great post bro

Yeah, it's usually always the post offices fault. I've had them scan packages as delivered and then they didn't deliver it until the next day. It's frustrating but it happens.

I've had things that were shipped from within my state take longer to get to me than something shipped from the opposite coast lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man.
I mean I feel the information is obvious but with a lot of recent happenings with TA complaints are getting a little ridiculous. There is only so much that can be done in the situation. People direct their anger at the source when really their beef is with the damn post office.

Punk if you see this too maybe chime in. We have sent some stuff back and forth but for some reason there is this unexplained loop the package goes through. It just makes no sense. But not much you can do about it. Just an example of postal service bs.

i know how that goes. i used to sell cards on TCGPlayer. anytime the post office lost your package, guess who had to bite the bullet?? YOU. and the buyers get mad at you for not delivering product even though you are at mercy of the shipper. its a cut throat business..

Unfortunatly we live in am age of instant gratification. Or customers wait until they are almost out of something the order instead of plan ahead. People need to pearn to just relax and take a deep breath. And have a little patience.

PHURIOUS

Exactly. Its not just in this business with shipping. Ive paid for priority next day shipping and it took almost 7 days. Its just tge world we live in. Just grateful we dont have our packages delivered by horseback today

Unfortunatly we live in am age of instant gratification. Or customers wait until they are almost out of something the order instead of plan ahead. People need to pearn to just relax and take a deep breath. And have a little patience.

PHURIOUS

Very true. Instant gratification and the "I want it now" attitude is strongly apparent these days. "I haven't placed my order yet but whats the update on my tracking?!" lol...

Very true. Instant gratification and the "I want it now" attitude is strongly apparent these days. "I haven't placed my order yet but whats the update on my tracking?!" lol...

You have no idea how close to to true that actually is. Lol

PHURIOUS

Ive literally had a guy pay me on a sunday afternoon. And then within two hours email and ask if it shipped. Lol

PHURIOUS

Ive literally had a guy pay me on a sunday afternoon. And then within two hours email and ask if it shipped. Lol

PHURIOUS
Lmao... The trick is to ship before the customer pays. That's how it's supposed to work right? Lol I believe you bud. I've seen a ton of threads from impatient people..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That's why I don't understand how people can be so impatient when ordering these kinds of things. I mean come on....look at what we are dealing with here. I would say the sources here do a damn good job with shipping, communication, and turnaround considering the circumstances

Another thing people dont u derstand is we cant just roll up to the post office with 50 boxes of the same size and shape and expect them not to look at us funny. Shipments need to be staggered and broken up. Sometimes that adds a day or two to the ship time. To keep the sponsors safe. Sometimes customers dont understand we are people too with families and life to deal with too. We dont just sit by the computer waiting for orders to fill.

PHURIOUS

Another thing people dont u derstand is we cant just roll up to the post office with 50 boxes of the same size and shape and expect them not to look at us funny. Shipments need to be staggered and broken up. Sometimes that adds a day or two to the ship time. To keep the sponsors safe. Sometimes customers dont understand we are people too with families and life to deal with too. We dont just sit by the computer waiting for orders to fill.

PHURIOUS
Seriously man. This isn't a Keychain off fucking etsy. Your trafficking drugs fools. Lol be happy you get by usps at all. We could be worse we could be like AU or CA.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom