napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pray for Paris

America funds ISIS whether people want to acknowledge it or not. We did it right out in the open. It's not even a conspiracy. We even asked our air force to be their air support while taking out Gaddafi. Just like we armed bin laden to fight the Russians for us. Now Isis is coming after the west and we gave them every bit of equipment they have. The US should have no part in it at all until they come here and even then it's our own leadership's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Jack nail on the head the us has always funded terrorism and violence pay them to do the dirty work then when It comes to bite us in the ass we turn are heads and play stupid its the same shit as the mexican drug cartels america has its hand in funding violence all over the world

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

America funds ISIS whether people want to acknowledge it or not. We did it right out in the open. It's not even a conspiracy. We even asked our air force to be their air support while taking out Gaddafi. Just like we armed bin laden to fight the Russians for us. Now Isis is coming after the west and we gave them every bit of equipment they have. The US should have no part in it at all until they come here and even then it's our own leadership's fault.

[email protected]

You are exactly right bro, and it's common knowledge that the actions of the bush administration created ISIS in the first place

You are exactly right bro, and it's common knowledge that the actions of the bush administration created ISIS in the first place

Bush is guilty of a lot and benghazi was all about arms deals to Syrian Rebels as well aka ISIS. That's why Clinton and Obama will do whatever it takes to hide what really happened there. The US is the biggest arms dealer on the planet. Then when shit bites us in the ass we use it to take more liberties and tighten the noose on the American people to bring in a one world government. That will supposedly end all wars. Such poppy cock.

[email protected]

Dont forget all that sweet oil that's up for grabs to! ;p

And we wonder why Hemp and marijuana is still illegal in most of the country. Hemp can do everything oil can do and more... Only better. It could end most wars and would put big oil out of business but it would save the world in a nutshell. Hmm... No brainer. Oh and I almost forgot big Pharma would be all but useless.

[email protected]

And we wonder why Hemp and marijuana is still illegal in most of the country. Hemp can do everything oil can do and more... Only better. It could end most wars and would put big oil out of business but it would save the world in a nutshell. Hmm... No brainer. Oh and I almost forgot big would be all but useless.

[email protected]

You'll go to bed and never wake up talking like that, Jack :p

In my country it is almost impossible to obtain a license, pretty hard even for guys working for well-established security companies.

I can find a gun on the black market but, from what I know, obtaining reliable ammo is very difficult and expensive. And, of course, If you get reported to the police, you're looking at jail time...

We need to stop being mother fucking "politically correct" and get the fuck down to business! This is fucking bullshit. Coward mother fuckers….

f7253e67c7c4a707b14ad7c139cdb9a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

<Peeking thru window blinds>
Isis is threatening DC now.
I live too close for this shit.
Im stuck between the Guetto riot wars and Isis.
Fuck me

Top Bottom