napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does Tren overpower TNE?

MarkD

This question just popped into my head and I figure that one of my brothers here will know more than I do. Since Tren and Test both bond to the same receptors; if I use TNE as a preworkout while on cycle with Tren Ace, will the Tren overpower the TNE and cause it not to work as well as it would if I was not using Tren? How about with a TNE/TRNE blend; will the TRNE cause the TNE to not work as well?

I def feel TNE when I use it on a Tren cycle but I am curious about potency.

This question just popped into my head and I figure that one of my brothers here will know more than I do. Since Tren and Test both bond to the same receptors; if I use TNE as a preworkout while on cycle with Tren Ace, will the Tren overpower the TNE and cause it not to work as well as it would if I was not using Tren? How about with a TNE/TRNE blend; will the TRNE cause the TNE to not work as well?

I def feel TNE when I use it on a Tren cycle but I am curious about potency.

Tren is a much more powerful compound, so of course its effects are more pronounced. Androgen receptor saturation is not the issue. It's more of a case of the law of diminished returns. You should always run a test base with your cycles, and some people like me respond favorably when you run higher test with your Tren. I like to keep them about even. However everyone is different.

For your particular situation using TNE preworkout, you probably won't notice as much benefit as if you weren't using Tren if that is what you are asking

Tren is a much more powerful compound, so of course its effects are more pronounced. Androgen receptor saturation is not the issue. It's more of a case of the law of diminished returns. You should always run a test base with your cycles, and some people like me respond favorably when you run higher test with your Tren. I like to keep them about even. However everyone is different.

For your particular situation using TNE preworkout, you probably won't notice as much benefit as if you weren't using Tren if that is what you are asking

The second part is what I was referring to. I don't notice a huge difference, I was more curious about how it works biologically,

This is why this board is awesome

I really did not see anything from running tne at all.

Well now..what about folks who run tren with winny? The receptors are all the same. Think about this...why would you run a big bad aas with a wimp? What about guys who say tren/test/deca/wimpy?

Top Bottom