napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A thread about the taboo and dangerous

expdom

I have been seeing this a lot here lately, there are just some things you shouldn't run unless you have a good reason to run them, I can't even think of a good reason to run some of them but in any case they should not be taken lightly. Hopefully we can keep this thread going for a little while and possibly deter some of the guys who shouldn't be running them, I will even get emails from people who just ordered tren ace asking me how much they should run and what to expect from it, In that case I don't think you should have ordered it at all because it is a serious compound. I won't put tren on the list here but it is another one that you should not run until you are ready because it is one of the ones that could hurt you.

M-tren
t3-t3 thyroid meds in general
dnp
insulin
pgcl
halo
synthol
Lasix
clenbuterol

There are others we should throw up there that can hurt, kill or cause permanent damage, We have to be responsible as vendors and as a community. Those who sell them can't stop the wrong people from buying them but they certainly shouldn't be pushing them or encouraging inexperienced buyers to try them. Any thoughts, debate or comments will be very welcomed here.

What about synthol?
(not really planning to use it but I think that deserves to be on the list)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised DNP is still reasonably popular. I know at least three people on (other) forums who are running DNP at the moment.

Is a good thread but then again I had never even heard of pgcl until I read this thread and googled it so take from that what you will.

What about synthol?

Mmmm idk on that one. If used right it's fine obviously if used wrong, all your really gonna do is look stupid lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm surprised DNP is still reasonably popular. I know at least three people on (other) forums who are running DNP at the moment.

Is a good thread but then again I had never even heard of pgcl until I read this thread and googled it so take from that what you will.

Same with the Canadian boards I am on. DNP seems to still be popular. Scares the shit out of me! I'd rather not cook my insides.

I've actually taken Lasix a few times and didn't see any bad results. Pissed about every hour and lost about 2 pounds a day. I only did that to see if what I got was real. And it was. Still have some for an occasional use.

I've also got on hand mt1, clen, and t3. All kinds of killer stuff in my house lol.

I've actually taken Lasix a few times and didn't see any bad results. Pissed about every hour and lost about 2 pounds a day. I only did that to see if what I got was real. And it was. Still have some for an occasional use.

I've also got on hand mt1, clen, and t3. All kinds of killer stuff in my house lol.

What are you dosing it at? A dose before a show gets pretty agressive. Plus I'm assuming your not cutting water prior or further dehydrating.
If your not using it in that scenerio it can be pretty safe. Problem is its not potassium sparing like dyazide or some of the others. Also It has some pretty nasty sides if you fuck up. Nothing like the possibility of going deaf lol.

Honestly I dont even know why people use lasix anymore other than it being like crazy ghetto cheap lol. Its like $0.10 a pill. Dyazide is like $0.90 if you do the typical over seas pharmacies.

I took 2 pills. Can't remember the MG off hand. I took it twice and that was it. 2 days and dropped 4 pounds of water. Not bad. But I carry a lot of water cause my body is like a camel and thinks I'm always working outside in 100 degree heat with no drink for hours. My body has trained itself over the last 18 years to combat heat exhaustion. So for me it is almost needed to cut that hard to get rid of water. The next time I use it will only be if I need to look shredded for something hahaha.

I hope a source here starts carrying dyazide. I'd bet you like it. It's pretty safe stuff too. Not as String but more managable I think. Can be used more frequently too.

I have been seeing this a lot here lately, there are just some things you shouldn't run unless you have a good reason to run them, I can't even think of a good reason to run some of them but in any case they should not be taken lightly. Hopefully we can keep this thread going for a little while and possibly deter some of the guys who shouldn't be running them, I will even get emails from people who just ordered tren ace asking me how much they should run and what to expect from it, In that case I don't think you should have ordered it at all because it is a serious compound. I won't put tren on the list here but it is another one that you should not run until you are ready because it is one of the ones that could hurt you.

M-tren
t3-t3 thyroid meds in general
dnp
insulin
pgcl
halo

There are others we should throw up there that can hurt, kill or cause permanent damage, We have to be responsible as vendors and as a community. Those who sell them can't stop the wrong people from buying them but they certainly shouldn't be pushing them or encouraging inexperienced buyers to try them. Any thoughts, debate or comments will be very welcomed here.

EXCELLENT post brother... i could not agree more... ALL of these with possibly the exception of halo are COMPLETELY unnecessary but halo probably deserves to be on this list... it has a very small place of utilization for a very advanced user but you won't ever see me offer one stitch of advice on any of these... i just dont get it when there are so many safer and better alternatives, why anyone feels the necessity to divulge into these... I also LOVE THAT YOU POINT OUT about tren ace... If you order it and don't know how to use it then there is a HUGE problem... You need to be versed up and down on tren before you have it in your hands... You don't get versed on tren in a week... You need to grasp its concept and understand everything about it before even considering it... VERY NICE POST bro!

i fucking HATE T3 with a passion... t3 and clen are nothing more than toilet water to me... what a waste...

Clen is another one I won't waste my time, money and mainly my HEALTH on. An ECA stack, SARMS and proper diet are all you need to achieve the same results from bullshit t3 and Clen.

I think all these threads ExpDom has been making about the business end of sources should be stickied somewhere. Great information.

What about synthol?

Synthol should be there, Forgot all about that one, I'll add it now, if you think we should add one you should say why and educate people.

Clen is another one I won't waste my time, money and mainly my HEALTH on. An ECA stack, SARMS and proper diet are all you need to achieve the same results from bullshit t3 and Clen.

I think all these threads ExpDom has been making about the business end of sources should be stickied somewhere. Great information.

Well said brother! I could not agree more

Mmmm idk on that one. If used right it's fine obviously if used wrong, all your really gonna do is look stupid lol.

I think there is a very small portion of people who would have any reason to run it, the risk of infection and how hard it is to use it right are the problems. We are not trying to teach anything to guys on that level who have been doing this forever and about to do a show, it's more for brand new guys and none of them should be using synthol.

Top Bottom