napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

A question plz

Rhino2020

Hey guys/gals

Okay I don't want to break any rules so I'll just ask how do I go about getting a source check, it's been awhile since my last cycle and I'm wanting to get back into it but I want to make sure my source ain't bunk, and I apologize if I broke any rules, I'm new to the site and still learning to navigate it lol.

If they are a forum sponsor (source) they are vetted and good to go. If not who knows....

whats was your question bro?

we have the best sources on the internet here bro... you can't go wrong..

im a fan of them all... check out domestic-supply.com

Hey,

I've been ordering from alinshop.in for some years and I only do 1 cycle a year and have been for the past 10 years, but apparently they got shut down and or moved sites, and I was told it's ashop.in, can any 1 vouch for this? And I'll definitely check out domestic, and I saw a sticky for pharmalady, and are they pretty good?, Only reason I ask is I spend quite a bit and trying my best not to get scammed lol, I'm new at looking for sources that decently priced, and thank you guys for the reply, the help is greatly appreciated, Thanks !!!!!.

Ryan

Hey,

I've been ordering from alinshop.in for some years and I only do 1 cycle a year and have been for the past 10 years, but apparently they got shut down and or moved sites, and I was told it's ashop.in, can any 1 vouch for this? And I'll definitely check out domestic, and I saw a sticky for pharmalady, and are they pretty good?, Only reason I ask is I spend quite a bit and trying my best not to get scammed lol, I'm new at looking for sources that decently priced, and thank you guys for the reply, the help is greatly appreciated, Thanks !!!!!.

Ryan
As previously stated all of ISARMS sponsors/sources in the source section are verified. If you live in the US send me a PM or message me on Wickr messaging app and I'll get you a price list. Check out my reviews here:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55192

Top Bottom