napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A good cutting stack?

Bellringer30

Hi guys I thinking of running a cutting stack and just wanted to know what are peoples thoughts on what is good and what is a waste of time?I've been dieting for 14 weeks now and dropped 3st,bodyfat down to around 12% but just struggling to get that last bit off and really wana get below 10% for the first time in my life.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: RE: A good cutting stack?

Bellringer30 said:
Hi guys I thinking of running a cutting stack and just wanted to know what are peoples thoughts on what is good and what is a waste of time?I've been dieting for 14 weeks now and dropped 3st,bodyfat down to around 12% but just struggling to get that last bit off and really wana get below 10% for the first time in my life.

More of your stats would be helpful. I think for the goals you mentioned a good 12 week sarms stack would be perfect.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry my height is 5,8
Weight 165lbs
Age 30
Bodyfat 12%
Done 3 cycles in past but all been bulking cycles so never done a cutting stack.really wana get below 10% bodyfat and just at a sticking point and think maybe a 8 to 12 week cycle will get me where I wana be.

Re: RE: Re: A good cutting stack?

Bellringer30 said:
Sorry my height is 5,8
Weight 165lbs
Age 30
Bodyfat 12%
Done 3 cycles in past but all been bulking cycles so never done a cutting stack.really wana get below 10% bodyfat and just at a sticking point and think maybe a 8 to 12 week cycle will get me where I wana be.

Well, sarms are always a good option for cutting but since you have 3 cycles under your belt then a good aas stack well be great. I'll let Dylan, Rick, or someone else more versed in that department help you set something up.

I know there's anavar n winstrol but like I said never done a cutting stack so wouldn't wana say whats a good stack for this.I know Dylan and rick will help out with there thoughts and ideas, so will see what they say.thanks tho bro.

Re: RE: Re: A good cutting stack?

Bellringer30 said:
I know there's anavar n winstrol but like I said never done a cutting stack so wouldn't wana say whats a good stack for this.I know Dylan and rick will help out with there thoughts and ideas, so will see what they say.thanks tho bro.

Yes, winstrol and anavar are both great for cutting. Just remember that steroids are NOT fat burners. Cutting comes down to diet and training, aas are only aides.

I will take a stab at setting up a cycle, just to see how close I can come. Dylan and Rick can tell me what I did wrong. It'll be a good learning experience for me.

1-12 LGD 10mg/day
1-12 S4 50mg/day split doses
1-12 GW 20mg/day
1-12 test prop 100mg/eod
1-12 primo 600mg/week
1-12 proviron 50mg/day
6-12 winstrol 50mg/day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
1-12 cycle support

13-14 hcg 1000iu/week

PCT

15-18 Clomid 50/50/50/25
15-18 Nolva 40/40/40/20
15-18 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
15-18 GW 20/20/20/20
15-18 MK2866 25/25/25/12.5
15-18 cycle support

If you are 5'8 165 12% bf you should be pretty cut and I don't see a need for aas to get what your wanting. I think with diet and training you will be just fine. If you were trying to be 210 at 5'8 and under 10% bf I could see it but that's just my opinion. I think a lot of people are not really aware of actual bf% to me at 10% bf I am still pretty cut and I mean cut enough that I'm am completely happy with it, I was just 16% bf and had a pretty good six pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
If you are 5'8 165 12% bf you should be pretty cut and I don't see a need for aas to get what your wanting. I think with diet and training you will be just fine. If you were trying to be 210 at 5'8 and under 10% bf I could see it but that's just my opinion. I think a lot of people are not really aware of actual bf% to me at 10% bf I am still pretty cut and I mean cut enough that I'm am completely happy with it, I was just 16% bf and had a pretty good six pack.

I would have to agree that with the intended goal, I don't see the need for steroids... that's not what they are used for in specific... yes, they can definitely harden you up, bring on vascularity you have not seen etc. but attempting to drop higher amounts of body fat or weight or straight cutting in general is not the intended use... you don't need them whatsoever for your goal... if your intent on it, i can set you up something that would be just a basic, test, proviron, winstrol and sarms but in actuality, you could put far less strain on your body, avoid any sort of issues etc. with just a sarms stack... What i would do is this and i often do this for clients i have in your circumstance... Get to your desired body fat without steroids first... so, your goal is 10%, let's get you there in the safest yet most effective way possible... after we get there, then we decide where to go from there... say you want to recomp after that, maybe add 5-10 lbs. of clean muscle while still dropping body fat etc... something along these lines... that's the best method here... you have to think long term and you have to do it step by step... i would go with a 12 weeks triple stack... SURPASS your goals and then we go from there... you can add proviron as well for extra hardening... i would go like this...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
9-12 daa
1-12 eca stack

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan will guide you in the right direction my man, he is very smart when it comes to the cycle and training stuff. I would stay off cycle and get your goals because it would be just as easy to do without them. I know they are nice and I know they are tempting but the risk you put your body in is high and for what you want you can do it without putting your body in that situation. You are in good hands here tho and if you take Dylan's advice I don't think you will have any problems hitting any goal you have

Achilles87 said:
Dylan will guide you in the right direction my man, he is very smart when it comes to the cycle and training stuff. I would stay off cycle and get your goals because it would be just as easy to do without them. I know they are nice and I know they are tempting but the risk you put your body in is high and for what you want you can do it without putting your body in that situation. You are in good hands here tho and if you take Dylan's advice I don't think you will have any problems hitting any goal you have

Thank you brother, i truly appreciate that! you are spot on as well.. there is no need for steroid use on this particular goal... it's always tempting but so are many other things in life... you need to always take a step back and reassess everything and make sure it all works for YOU and not for someone else... i am just trying to guide in the best direction possible...

I remember being 18 seeing my brother and his friends in the gym " they were 25is" running cycles and me 135 pounds trying to build my body up. I wanted so bad to use because it was easy to find but I waited did I wait long enough no not really but I did wait, now looking back I thank god I waited because the damage I would of done would not be worth it. I'm not a pro at this at all and everyone learns something new all the time, it's just nice having guys around that are respectful in the way they help and no matter what I've asked you you have always been honest with your answers. I think that makes you a better person you might hurt feelings from time to time but at the end of the day you helped that person out more than the know.

Bellringer30 said:

Roll with Dylan on this brother, he knows his stuff. I had never taken anything and wanted to jump into a test cycle...Dylan stopped me and told me not to rush into that and got me going with a sarms stack in relation to my desired goals with much less risk involved. I need to lower my body fat % as well and getting to a good lower % is the first step before thinking of taking other more serious aas steps. He could of just been like screw it and just thrown some aas cycle together for me and let me find out the hard way, but he looked out for me and made me put the brakes on. Everybody I've run into on this board has EVERYONE'S best interest at heart and I think you will come to see that yourself. Just my 2 cents... :)

I have to agree with Dylan and Achilles on this. I really don't think steroids are the answer right now. The main thing is to get your diet and training down really well, and that will being a lot of nice changes to your physique. If you want to aid that even further, the stack that Dylan provided is perfect for you. You can really make a drastic difference and transformation with that, but I would hold off on the AAS for now

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Bellringer30 said:

Roll with Dylan on this brother, he knows his stuff. I had never taken anything and wanted to jump into a test cycle...Dylan stopped me and told me not to rush into that and got me going with a sarms stack in relation to my desired goals with much less risk involved. I need to lower my body fat % as well and getting to a good lower % is the first step before thinking of taking other more serious aas steps. He could of just been like screw it and just thrown some aas cycle together for me and let me find out the hard way, but he looked out for me and made me put the brakes on. Everybody I've run into on this board has EVERYONE'S best interest at heart and I think you will come to see that yourself. Just my 2 cents... :)

thank you brother... im so thrilled to see your results thus far, to hear your happiness with the results and to see you go about this the right way... its all a process... everyone (including myself) generally want things NOW but when we learn to be patient and do things right as opposed to rushing things, we make MILES and MILES more in the things we are trying to accomplish... most just set themselves backwards when they are in a rush and push it the wrong way... you are a prime example of how to do things the right way... great work brother

Top Bottom