napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

a few questions

The leaner you are going into a cycle, the more muscle you will gain so keep that in mind. The more bodyfat you carry, the harder it is to make and maintain gains....so I would absolutely cut that bodyfat down first

thanks again guy's :) are these online calculators reliable for cutting guides? im eating 4000 calories but for my weight and height i need to eat around 2000 calories for maintenance so to lose fat i need to eat around 1750 calories but thats a massive drop from 4000

thanks again guy's :) are these online calculators reliable for cutting guides? im eating 4000 calories but for my weight and height i need to eat around 2000 calories for maintenance so to lose fat i need to eat around 1750 calories but thats a massive drop from 4000

Instead of looking at the online calculators, please take a look at my diet thread. This should help you dial in what you need

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

forgive me if im being a little bit dumb, so following your guide i need to eat 2625 calories to maintain and around 2100 calories to lose. im not sure how many calories i will be burning but say i burn 600-800 calories in a days workout do i add those back on? if i dont add them back on i will of had around 1300 calories after training or if i add it on i will be eating a total of 2900 calories.

man im confusing myself here lol, sorry its just ive never tried to cut before i have always just shoved food down me.

Top Bottom