napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

99 problems and a bitch is one (advice and opinions are welcomed)

it aint about him why contact him she should respect you enuff to do the right thing. fuck an attorney I would call a private investigator and get some pics and vid of them together and how often if she is willing to lie about that you gotta take the rearview mirror off and move forward. she lied already saying no one was there and I bet it was planned you don't just run into an old flame at the park and shit. that is way too comfortable I would bet that they have been in contact waaaay before this and it was planned to meet up before she got there

Well it is about him. He knows she's married. And he's the only one that he MIGHT get the truth out of. Especially, with the guy living out of state. Might give the guy some sense of security to say to himself, "Fuck it I'll tell the truth". She will deny...deny...deny... until caught. And even then she will keep denying lol.

Well it is about him. He knows she's married. And he's the only one that he MIGHT get the truth out of. Especially, with the guy living out of state. Might give the guy some sense of security to say to himself, "Fuck it I'll tell the truth". She will deny...deny...deny... until caught. And even then she will keep denying lol.

well it is about him but a dick has no conscience, she should be the adult cuz she is married and perception is 9/10's of the rule if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a fucking duck

well it is about him but a dick has no conscience, she should be the adult cuz she is married and perception is 9/10's of the rule if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a fucking duck

Oh I agree there. I just know bitches like that who aren't faithful, definitely won't be honest. So I'd use some reverse psychology on the dude and sound like I'm calm and try to get the truth out of him. That or phone records like someone said. If there's a Washington area code number that doesn't look familiar I'd call it. Find out who it is.

Oh I agree there. I just know bitches like that who aren't faithful, definitely won't be honest. So I'd use some reverse psychology on the dude and sound like I'm calm and try to get the truth out of him. That or phone records like someone said. If there's a Washington area code number that doesn't look familiar I'd call it. Find out who it is.

I have no way of getting in touch with the dude because she wont tell me who it is and i cant get phone records til she comes back. I never check her phone but please believe that will change!

it aint about him why contact him she should respect you enuff to do the right thing. fuck an attorney I would call a private investigator and get some pics and vid of them together and how often if she is willing to lie about that you gotta take the rearview mirror off and move forward. she lied already saying no one was there and I bet it was planned you don't just run into an old flame at the park and shit. that is way too comfortable I would bet that they have been in contact waaaay before this and it was planned to meet up before she got there

Oh it was planned! So then i asked does he have your phone # and she says "no" ok...and she claims she hadnt spoke to him before that, not even on facebook messenger??? small world huh

Bro I'm sorry but u r fucked!!!! Don't want to get into asking you why u would marry a woman that is deceitful. I'm sure she didn't become that way over night. So if she's always been like that you don't have an argument. It's nothing new. But one think u have to think about and that's the only think u have to think about are ur kids. U r still young and would like to have a great relationship with somebody but if u can't fix it with ur wife I believe u must stay and if u have to pretend then U pretend and provide stable and quiet home for ur kids. U might not love her want to be with her but u have to teach ur kids how to have a stable home until they are 18. After that it's open game. Till then ur feelings won't matter much u have to think of them as ur priority. Otherwise they will be exposed to multiple broken relationships that they will witness and will go out into the world not believing that there is such a thing as stable home. U made a mistake I guess that's ok but now u have to take care of them. Do what u have to do to stay happy and keeps u motivated but should create that stable environment for them. Unless she starts doing really crazy shit that ur kids would see and is totally unacceptable that's a different story until then when they r 18 u both pretend for them so u don't fuck them up for life. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically it comes down to trust. If trust can be restored then you can get through it. If trust is completely lost then it should end. I am not an old guy but I think marriage is taken too lightly these days. I wish more couples would try to work through issues. Marriage is tough, especially after the honeymoon phase but the grass is not always greener. The easy way out is to get divorced and that seems to be what everyone does these days. The tough thing to do is have adult conversations and work through things. As I said at the beginning it all comes down to trust. That is what you should be discussing with her.

You've said yourself that she is deceitful bro. I know you have years together, and kids, but if this is a woman that you can't trust and is doing these types of things that you find out about....just think of all the things she could be doing that you don't know about. I've been down this road and I've been on both sides. I've been in your position, and I've also been on the side where a married woman with children was sneaking around to be with me. I know what women are capable of and the measures they can take to do these things without you ever knowing. I hate to say it but women are very smart in this area. Statistics say women cheat much more than men believe it or not, they are just better at not getting caught....and I believe it

Bro, you don't need this negativity on your life. It will stress you to no end. I know there's a lot involved with a marriage, kids, etc....but you have to think about what's best for you long term. This does not sound like a healthy marriage at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro I'm sorry but u r fucked!!!! Don't want to get into asking you why u would marry a woman that is deceitful. I'm sure she didn't become that way over night. So if she's always been like that you don't have an argument. It's nothing new. But one think u have to think about and that's the only think u have to think about are ur kids. U r still young and would like to have a great relationship with somebody but if u can't fix it with ur wife I believe u must stay and if u have to pretend then U pretend and provide stable and quiet home for ur kids. U might not love her want to be with her but u have to teach ur kids how to have a stable home until they are 18. After that it's open game. Till then ur feelings won't matter much u have to think of them as ur priority. Otherwise they will be exposed to multiple broken relationships that they will witness and will go out into the world not believing that there is such a thing as stable home. U made a mistake I guess that's ok but now u have to take care of them. Do what u have to do to stay happy and keeps u motivated but should create that stable environment for them. Unless she starts doing really crazy shit that ur kids would see and is totally unacceptable that's a different story until then when they r 18 u both pretend for them so u don't fuck them up for life. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive had on a fake smile for some time now, i do it only for the kids.

You've said yourself that she is deceitful bro. I know you have years together, and kids, but if this is a woman that you can't trust and is doing these types of things that you find out about....just think of all the things she could be doing that you don't know about. I've been down this road and I've been on both sides. I've been in your position, and I've also been on the side where a married woman with children was sneaking around to be with me. I know what women are capable of and the measures they can take to do these things without you ever knowing. I hate to say it but women are very smart in this area. Statistics say women cheat much more than men believe it or not, they are just better at not getting caught....and I believe it

Bro, you don't need this negativity on your life. It will stress you to no end. I know there's a lot involved with a marriage, kids, etc....but you have to think about what's best for you long term. This does not sound like a healthy marriage at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

RickRock you are right, my father once told me "a woman is the most deceitful animal in the jungle" and he never lied! They will put on a role and play you and wont even break character

My wife is naive and young, she is 26 and will be 27 in november. I egged the situation on for a couple days so maybe your right i had that coming. Im not going to waste my money flying up there though lol im mad but not that mad! Im leaning towards #1 thinking about #3 and tetter tottering between #5. But your right, i might have just pushed her into his arms. She said at one point that "she can be her self with him" OK..um...Then i kept telling her that all he wants to do is fuck her again and she says "he probably does" Like the disrespect here is catostrophic! But like stretch said im going to regain my confidence and be responsible for my own happiness

So let me confess this to you primarily, an old gf was looking for me on FB back when I had it, we were high school sweethearts and were supposed to marry. I went to Boot Camp so immediately after graduating we could wed. Never happened. I graduated and called to let her know and she confessed that she had been seeing someone else. We broke up then and there. So 20 years later we connect on FB and we both look the same as we did in high school pretty much, she was always gorgeous and still is to this day. So she's a business exec and has business in Texas. We agree to meet to catch up. She's married with 4 kids and I'm married with 2. I get to her hotel and it was awkward at first because we were tripping off how we both looked the same and there was tension in the air because I never really got over her and the same for her supposedly. We hugged, kissed, stripped, fucked like there was no tomorrow and then I acted out on all the hurt she caused me and I got dressed and left like an asshole.

Bottom line for your scenario... TNB (trust no bitch). The two lines above emboldened say alot. Why even be in that situation near a guy she thinks all of that about. If they haven't fucked again, it's coming bro. Code of Hammurabi that ass.

Top Bottom