napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

99 problems and a bitch is one (advice and opinions are welcomed)

Yea bro life gets better after divorce. Now you know what to look for in a women. Live and learn and take care of the kids. Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea bro life gets better after divorce. Now you know what to look for in a women. Live and learn and take care of the kids. Good Luck!!

Going to be hard to take care of my kids when i live in texas and they live in washington state, thats over 1000 miles away. But yea you are right i definitely know what to look for in a women thats for damn sure...

Hey bro, true strength is displayed by doing what needs to be done at the appropriate time and you are responding very well. There's no being a pussy about opening up bro. You asked for unbiased opinions and got several. Consider yourself fortunate to be ending this rather than living a lifetime with someone who doesn't place you, your marriage and children first. Everything happens for a reason. My barber just went thru this exact situation and he's now enjoying a better life. Remember divorce can get ugly, but nothing is uglier than laying next to a liar and cheater who smiles in your face and then fucks someone behind your back. A real woman would've just told you 'This isn't working' rather than use you to maintain a lifestyle and fuck you over. If she fucked one, count on 2-3 more skeletons in the closet bro. Be strong. Be firm and remember the type of snake you're dealing with cuz she will act like she wants to get back together at some point in time.

Im on a "strength only" cycle right now because everything else is depleted. And you are right she will try to come crawling back but im not a bad looking dude and i wont be on the market long. She has no understanding of supply and demand but she soon will

i fuckin knew it ive been there too many damn times, fucking bitch. just file for complete summers with your kids and fuck her, itll cost you in child support im sure but it was worth every fucking dime i paid in child support and had 50% custody to get away from a lying ass banana boat ass Cuban bitch i can tell you that

i fuckin knew it ive been there too many damn times, fucking bitch. just file for complete summers with your kids and fuck her, itll cost you in child support im sure but it was worth every fucking dime i paid in child support and had 50% custody to get away from a lying ass banana boat ass Cuban bitch i can tell you that

Well the guy told me they slept together but he kept back peddaling and saying he doesnt remember, and just being real coy. I never offically heard it from her mouth, im debating on calling and asking her to fess up but knowing her she will just not answer the phone like she's mad at me and im the one who screwed up. Should i hear it from her mouth or is his word confirmation enough?

fuck it let it go, she allowed him to answer her phone after it was just happenstance they ran into each other at the park? come on man hire a PI and see just how much time they are spending together, and use that in court to show her infidelity fuck her

***Update***

I called her phone last night because she wasnt responding to texts and ill be damned the fucking guy answered the phone. I asked him man to man have you slept with my wife since she has been married and he said yes and from the way it seemed it was not recently but another time she had went up there last year. I cant believe she cheated on me and came back like it was all good...wow.. That was all i needed to know, filing for divorce today and moving on with my life. I know this thread might have made me sound like a pussy for being so open about my relationship but i needed to vent to complete strangers and get unbias opinions. I appreciate all the moral support and advice guys, forever my brothers!

Been following this thread since day one. I have refrained from commenting because you have been receiving good advise and guidance so didn't have anything to add. You did not sound like a pussy, you did right by opening up and asking for opinions. Wise men seek counsel. Often others can see things from an unbiased perspective that we can not see for ourselves. This applies to all areas of life I have found. Unfortunately, what doesn't come out in the wash eventually comes out in the rinse. All dark secrets eventually come to the light, some just faster than others. Be thankful you found out sooner rather than later. Glad to hear you plan to take swift action to move out of the problem and into an immediate solution. I am sure this is not an easy time at the moment, but you will look back and be glad you got out of this relationship. Here for support bro.

Well if your kids 3&4 have lived in Texas the entire time . She's gotta stay in Texas I would think because that's the Marital home . File now go to family court so she can't set up a new residence in Washington

Been following this thread since day one. I have refrained from commenting because you have been receiving good advise and guidance so didn't have anything to add. You did not sound like a pussy, you did right by opening up and asking for opinions. Wise men seek counsel. Often others can see things from an unbiased perspective that we can not see for ourselves. This applies to all areas of life I have found. Unfortunately, what doesn't come out in the wash eventually comes out in the rinse. All dark secrets eventually come to the light, some just faster than others. Be thankful you found out sooner rather than later. Glad to hear you plan to take swift action to move out of the problem and into an immediate solution. I am sure this is not an easy time at the moment, but you will look back and be glad you got out of this relationship. Here for support bro.

Its very tough, thank you for the encouraging words bro! And i will take you up on that offer

yep for sure we are all here for you for support and to bounce things off of, obvi you are in that situation so you will know best but a good sounding board from an outside looking in kind of perspective is always good

Well if your kids 3&4 have lived in Texas the entire time . She's gotta stay in Texas I would think because that's the Marital home . File now go to family court so she can't set up a new residence in Washington

And go to the bank first thing and get that safe deposit box like I said.

And go to the bank first thing and get that safe deposit box like I said.

I dont have much money in the bank but i will go and withdraw all of it, periodically over the next few days. She will be probably getting 800-850 in child support so she should be continent with that...hell she only worked maybe a full calendar year over the last 6 yrs.

I dont have much money in the bank but i will go and withdraw all of it, periodically over the next few days. She will be probably getting 800-850 in child support so she should be continent with that...hell she only worked maybe a full calendar year over the last 6 yrs.

you also wanna make sure you push for no child support during the months you have them at home with you

Take it all out one shot ! If you don't she will. Happens every day your not alone .

Take it all out one shot ! If you don't she will. Happens every day your not alone .

Yep, Mine did right after I left telling her our marriage was over, she ran to mac and wiped out our account.
I will just give this advice, it can be a long ugly ass road, I lost everything but never during that time got nasty myself, she did unspeakable things to my belongings and all around through out the process, our dog (kid) got sick and she didn't even tell me except the day after she put her to sleep saying she thought it was right I should know and many other things.

I kept my composure and I think that ate her alive.! It was torture keeping my mouth shut, but now that everything is over I don't have any regrets on how I handled anything. If shit gets ugly just keep it civil on your end you'll be happy when it's done that you did.

Girls typically have their midlife crisis at 25. Sounds like she is a little late. Girls don't age the same as men, you can say they age in dog years. She is probably working on divorce papers herself.

Ex wife #2 even convinced a bank to accept a fake power of attorney and she cleaned that account out asap. Never underestimate the ways of a woman, ain't that how we ended up having this discussion Asap???? Bitches do what bitches do... fuck you hard and not always in a good way bro. Protect yourself and your ability to provide for you kids, also if you have overdraft protection cancel it. What you don't wanna do is get paid and have it sucked away by fee's. Switch your payroll deposit asap as well.

unless she aint on the account lol but yes i wouldn't make it easy on her ass to get money tell her to get it from prostituting atleast get something for fuckin ol boy!!!! sorry and i don't mean to disrespect your ol lady but i don't like her very much

unless she aint on the account lol but yes i wouldn't make it easy on her ass to get money tell her to get it from prostituting atleast get something for fuckin ol boy!!!! sorry and i don't mean to disrespect your ol lady but i don't like her very much

Told her i want to hear it from her mouth and she says "it didnt happen, havent slept with him since she was 17" ahh fuck it! Too much back and forth bullshit! The fact she let him answer the phone is enough to divorce her, its all in the works. Hell i argued with her boyfriend guy person til midnight and still managed to get up @ 430am and knock out a 11hr shift...fuck em

Top Bottom