napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

7th week of 12 week cycle

robert4666

Hi,
I'm starting the 7th week of a 12 week cycle and want some advise. I'm on TRT and have been since October of 2014. After the end of my second cycle, I suffered a shoulder injury. I've recovered since then and am in my 7th week on cycle.
Current:
400 test cyp ew
600 eq ew
250 nan dec ew
30mg d-bol ed
1mg cabergoline ew
5mg finasteride ew

Glucosamine and chendroitin
Multivitamin
Milk thistle
ZMA.

I want to drop the d-bol and the eq and add var 30mg ed for the next 2 weeks and tren-e 400 ew for the next 4 weeks stopping tren 2 weeks before end of cycle. I do have tamoxifen if I need to incorporate it into the cycle.

This is not my first time with tren and had a nice recovery the first round thanks to Dylan G.
Please advise what I should change and what's best for pct with this combo.
Thanks...

robert4666 said:
Hi,
I'm starting the 7th week of a 12 week cycle and want some advise. I'm on TRT and have been since October of 2014. After the end of my second cycle, I suffered a shoulder injury. I've recovered since then and am in my 7th week on cycle.
Current:
400 test cyp ew
600 eq ew
250 nan dec ew
30mg d-bol ed
1mg cabergoline ew
5mg finasteride ew

Glucosamine and chendroitin
Multivitamin
Milk thistle
ZMA.

I want to drop the d-bol and the eq and add var 30mg ed for the next 2 weeks and tren-e 400 ew for the next 4 weeks stopping tren 2 weeks before end of cycle. I do have tamoxifen if I need to incorporate it into the cycle.

This is not my first time with tren and had a nice recovery the first round thanks to Dylan G.
Please advise what I should change and what's best for pct with this combo.
Thanks...

Hey brother... im happy to help you here... we have SEVERAL problems here... Let's just start from the top... why would you want to drop eq? You realize it has not even begun to get going yet? Eq needs to be ran 16 weeks at the minimum so stopping now makes less than no sense... i would bump it up to 800 and run it 16 weeks... next problem... what do you mean you want to drop dbol? are you STILL running it after 7 weeks???? bro, you should not exceed 4 weeks on it! your estrogen has to be horrible right now.. why would you take a long estered tren and run it 4 weeks? once again, that makes next to no sense... it takes 3-4 weeks for the ester to begin really going... bro, you cannot run nolva with nandrolones.... ESPECIALLY TWO... your asking for more than trouble, your asking to start buying bras for yourself... you will kill your prolactin... brother, all of this is quite scary... are you even using an ai right now? you don't have it listed... caber IS NOT an ai... its for prolactin... im actually quite concerned here.. we have to fix this big time.. forget tren at this point... i would drop dbol NOW... drop deca at week 12.... start anavar week 13-18 leading up to pct and run a cycle assist with it... i would get gw-501516 added to start cleaning up your gains, get aromasin at 12.5 mg every day until you get things under control and scale back to every other day... i would add proviron up until pct as well... blast hcg week 15-18... start pct 19-22... here is the layout for pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree with dylan completely on this. It makes no sense to stop EQ right now. You haven't even scratched the surface on what EQ does yet. Also if you have ran Dbol this long, you need to drop it immediately and you need time off from orals. You cannot just jump into Anavar. Stay away from the Nolva while on nandrolones. That will give you some serious problems.

You should have been running an AI from day one, and it's too late into the cycle to be switching compounds, especially long esters

Thanks guys. I wasn't clear on my d-bol. I started it in week 2 so I ran it for 5 weeks. Yes I know it's still a little much and will eliminate it from future cycles because of my age. Today is start of week 7.
I already have GW and will order what I need according to your info. Thanks and I'll keep you up to date on my progress. Where can I purchase cycle assist?

robert4666 said:
Thanks guys. I wasn't clear on my d-bol. I started it in week 2 so I ran it for 5 weeks. Yes I know it's still a little much and will eliminate it from future cycles because of my age. Today is start of week 7.
I already have GW and will order what I need according to your info. Thanks and I'll keep you up to date on my progress. Where can I purchase cycle assist?

Sounds good brother... here is the cheapest i have found cel cycle assist but there are plenty of other sites that have them as well... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Competitive-Edg ... 1589353429

Thanks guys. Should I run GW, proviron and aromasin now or wait till week 13 to start. I just want to make sure I'm clear on it thanks.

robert4666 said:
Thanks guys. Should I run GW, proviron and aromasin now or wait till week 13 to start. I just want to make sure I'm clear on it thanks.

you can start them all now and i highly recommend that you do

robert4666 said:

I would start them now brother. No reason not to.

Okay guys on your recommendation I've been taking the 12.5 milligrams of aromasin everyday and the GW 501516 at 20 milligrams a day and the cycle assist. I'm supposed to receive my proviron tomorrow but you didn't tell me how much of that to take and should it be daily, every other day or weekly? Also, on the pct you recommended the clomid do I take 50 milligrams in one day every week or do I stretch it out and take 10 milligrams a day for 5 days for 2 weeks?
Thanks for all the great information that you provide to help inform people like me.

robert4666 said:
Okay guys on your recommendation I've been taking the 12.5 milligrams of aromasin everyday and the GW 501516 at 20 milligrams a day and the cycle assist. I'm supposed to receive my proviron tomorrow but you didn't tell me how much of that to take and should it be daily, every other day or weekly? Also, on the pct you recommended the clomid do I take 50 milligrams in one day every week or do I stretch it out and take 10 milligrams a day for 5 days for 2 weeks?
Thanks for all the great information that you provide to help inform people like me.

Proviron dose should be 50mg daily

Clomid would be 50mg per day for the first two weeks of PCT, then 25mg per day for the last two weeks of PCT

robert4666 said:

Exactly what rick states is how to dose everything... He is right on the money... Follow as he told you... if you have any other questions don't hesitate to let us know...

remember, clomid is 50/50/25/25 and nolva is 40/40/20/20 That's EVERYDAY per each week... 4 weeks of pct total...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok guy's, today is the start of week 12 so I am dropping deca as recommended but after reading all my posts I realized that I didn't mention that I'm on TRT so will my pct stay the same or should I change it up a bit?

robert4666 said:
Ok guy's, today is the start of week 12 so I am dropping deca as recommended but after reading all my posts I realized that I didn't mention that I'm on TRT so will my pct stay the same or should I change it up a bit?

If your on trt you wont use a pct. Youll just go back to your trt dose

robert4666 said:

after you complete your cycle then your right back to trt... this is when you can bridge on trt in between cycles... this is the when you just drop right back trt dose with no pct required... have you planned a bridge?

robert4666 said:
No bridge planned because I need help with it.
Thanks for all your team has done so far.

anytime brother...

as soon as you complete your cycle you can go right into a bridge stack... here is an article i wrote on trt anabolic-steroids-f14/trt-cruising-and-bridging-getting-the-most-out-of--t345.html

this is what i would go with

1-14 test cyp 150-175 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

this is perfect for your bridge bro

Top Bottom