napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6th cycle now need your help please

shferst

Hello Dylan,

I have watched you YouTubes for over 2 years and love them, massively informative..

I have run over 6 cycles now starting from the bottom with just test e only, my last blast finished last December after 15 weeks of test e 350pw and primo 800pw... I loved that cycle but have I am Ready to go again but want to try tren this time..

I want to go very low like tren a 200-250pw and with test e at 350pm..

This dose of test suits me well and I get no problem at all with aromatisation but any higher and I get problems and would rather not use an ai if I don’t have to..

I’m wandering how much caber I need to take if any and vitamin b7 I’m sure you have mentioned.. I’ve pondered over this for several months now and have looked into it massively but just want your expert opinion please..

Previous cycle history..

First 3 were test e only cycles
4th was test e primo winstrol
5th test e 350pw primo 600pw tbol 50mgpw
6th test e 350pw primo 800pw mast 600pw tbol 50mg ed winny 50mg ed

I’m 36 and have been lifting properly for 16 years.. i am a personal trainer and nutritionalist. Im currently 190 and shredded at 170lbs. I am also on TRT

Hope this is everything you may need:.

Really hope to hear from you

Many many thanks

if you go with tren at 200-250, just have caber on hand in case its needed but more than likely vitamin b6 is all you need on that dose...

Thanks guys..

What symptoms should I be looking for so I know if I need to use caber or not??

And how much vb6 should I be taking on this dose..

Last edited:
Hello Dylan,

I have watched you YouTubes for over 2 years and love them, massively informative..

I have run over 6 cycles now starting from the bottom with just test e only, my last blast finished last December after 15 weeks of test e 350pw and primo 800pw... I loved that cycle but have I am Ready to go again but want to try tren this time..

I want to go very low like tren a 200-250pw and with test e at 350pm..

This dose of test suits me well and I get no problem at all with aromatisation but any higher and I get problems and would rather not use an ai if I don’t have to..

I’m wandering how much caber I need to take if any and vitamin b7 I’m sure you have mentioned.. I’ve pondered over this for several months now and have looked into it massively but just want your expert opinion please..

Previous cycle history..

First 3 were test e only cycles
4th was test e primo winstrol
5th test e 350pw primo 600pw tbol 50mgpw
6th test e 350pw primo 800pw mast 600pw tbol 50mg ed winny 50mg ed

I’m 36 and have been lifting properly for 16 years.. i am a personal trainer and nutritionalist. Im currently 190 and shredded at 170lbs. I am also on TRT

Hope this is everything you may need:.

Really hope to hear from you

Many many thanks

Nice post. What were your results like on your first 3 cycles of Test e only?

Very positive gains, great strength increase which I kept most of.. only problem I had was with aromatising with anything over 350-400 test per week.. AIs seemed to not agree with me so keep things clean with my diet and enjoyed the steady progress.. I never wanted to be greasy with my gains just slow and steady and keep health and well-being in check as best I can..

Very positive gains, great strength increase which I kept most of.. only problem I had was with aromatising with anything over 350-400 test per week.. AIs seemed to not agree with me so keep things clean with my diet and enjoyed the steady progress.. I never wanted to be greasy with my gains just slow and steady and keep health and well-being in check as best I can..

Good stuff. I’m thinking about my first test only cycle later on this year.

Top Bottom