napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 Weeks into MK677 (CrossFitter Perspective)...

Week 8 of MK677/ Week 3 of Triple Stack Update...

Just a quick update on my cycle stacks...all of the sides associated with MK677 have completely gone away. I even tested the sodium monster the day with a cheat meal at 5 Guys and had almost no water retention but again, I tripled my K and water intake that day so I'm sure that countered it a bit. Sleep quality is also continuing to improve.

Ok so here's the real interesting thing about this stack while running MK677 in the background...I am now up to 197lbs of body weight while still leaning out and getting stronger and faster. I thought for sure I'd dump the initial rapid weight gain at the beginning of the MK677 cycle but I guess I've been able to make the lean muscle gains at a fast enough rate to make it into functional body mass. Dylan/Rick your thoughts on this?

That is the beauty of the stack that could be the s4 along with the 677

Just a quick update on my cycle stacks...all of the sides associated with MK677 have completely gone away. I even tested the sodium monster the day with a cheat meal at 5 Guys and had almost no water retention but again, I tripled my K and water intake that day so I'm sure that countered it a bit. Sleep quality is also continuing to improve.

Ok so here's the real interesting thing about this stack while running MK677 in the background...I am now up to 197lbs of body weight while still leaning out and getting stronger and faster. I thought for sure I'd dump the initial rapid weight gain at the beginning of the MK677 cycle but I guess I've been able to make the lean muscle gains at a fast enough rate to make it into functional body mass. Dylan/Rick your thoughts on this?

thoughts on what bro? thats what its supposed to do... it has a high affinity for fat burning while still building lean muscle, just like hgh acts... thats a GOOD THING, plus you are running other compounds that help build lean muscle in the process...

thoughts on what bro? thats what its supposed to do... it has a high affinity for fat burning while still building lean muscle, just like hgh acts... thats a GOOD THING, plus you are running other compounds that help build lean muscle in the process...

Well, I guess I'm just a little shocked that I have continued to gain lean mass when most people report dropping a few pounds after the bloat and water retention subsides, especially when I was a lean 182 when I stared the MK677. I'm 41 and have historically had a hard time adding lean mass. Before I started SARMs in December of 2016, my body maintained a lean 175 for 6 years. Now, 10.5 months later, I'm sitting at 197 and feel like I'll eclipse 200 within the next 6 weeks. It just blows my mind.

I'd also like to note that I waited 6 weeks post PCT before starting the Triple Stack which has produced night and day differences in how my body responded to this cycle. Last cycle I only waited 3 weeks post PCT and the effects were obviously a bit diminished.

Either way man, I'm beyond excited about the results I've had so far, not to mention this stuff really calms the mind, which is a huge benefit that I think gets overlooked a lot.

Well, I guess I'm just a little shocked that I have continued to gain lean mass when most people report dropping a few pounds after the bloat and water retention subsides, especially when I was a lean 182 when I stared the MK677. I'm 41 and have historically had a hard time adding lean mass. Before I started SARMs in December of 2016, my body maintained a lean 175 for 6 years. Now, 10.5 months later, I'm sitting at 197 and feel like I'll eclipse 200 within the next 6 weeks. It just blows my mind.

I'd also like to note that I waited 6 weeks post PCT before starting the Triple Stack which has produced night and day differences in how my body responded to this cycle. Last cycle I only waited 3 weeks post PCT and the effects were obviously a bit diminished.

Either way man, I'm beyond excited about the results I've had so far, not to mention this stuff really calms the mind, which is a huge benefit that I think gets overlooked a lot.
thats awesome bro... enjoy it because it will continue to get better

Thanks guys! But you fuckers owe me new pants because my quads, hams and ass are giving these hell right now LOL

Another quick update (WK12 of MK677)...

Body weight holding steady at 198lbs.
Hit 340 on Back Squat (25#PR) and 280 on Squat Clean (10#PR) this week. Really enjoying the extra mass and power but my metcons have started to suffer a bit due to the additional 20# of body weight. Hopefully my metabolic capacity catches up in the next month or so.

Just wanted to post another insane gain I hit this week (WK16 of MK677, WK10 of Triple Stack).
I hit 300# on front squat on Monday, which is a 25#PR over last test. That's a pretty significant milestone for me.
I'm also maintaining ~200# of lean BW.
December 19th marked the 1 year date that I've been cycling with SARMs only (3 cycles total). This stuff is unreal...

Top Bottom