Info: 25, 5'10", 180-185lbs, 12% BF

Here's the layout!

Week 1-4: D-bol 50mg
Week 1-14: test-E 500mg/week
Week 10-14: Winstrol 40mg
Ai: aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Pct: Nolvadex 20mg ED 4 Weeks

And with Dylan's PCT supp "Ultimate CT"

Looking to get to 200lbs and down to or below 10%BF not too hard!

Going to start after finals so i'm not distracted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your PCT is ass. You clearly haven’t done much research. I don’t think you should even be doing steroids. At 5’10 you still have so much room to grow naturally..

Forgot i also use an ai, aromasin 12.5mg week 1 and 2, then 6.25 weeks 3 and 4. My pct is fine actually, ive used clomid the first time and didn't like it, and it's not necessary for a full recovery from a cycle this mild. So if you're going to criticize someone's post you should next time present a counter argument and research supporting your thought. If not then bye! [emoji1423]

Forgot i also use an ai, aromasin 12.5mg week 1 and 2, then 6.25 weeks 3 and 4. My pct is fine actually, ive used clomid the first time and didn't like it, and it's not necessary for a full recovery from a cycle this mild. So if you're going to criticize someone's post you should next time present a counter argument and research supporting your thought. If not then bye! [emoji1423]

He also criticized my post before too and everyone else for the most part tonight. I get it that some people shouldn't be doing anything until they learn more, but it doesn't help if you are just going to attack someone. I came to this board for advice and to help others from a different one because of all the bullshit and everything.

You have no knowledge on this subject. I'm not here to entertain you so go be a keyboard warrior somewhere else bud.

There's many physique models around my weight, and i recently lost a lot of weight from being sick and not having a stable diet traveling to and from classes and two different living areas. For the rest of my life i don't want to fluctuate too far from 200 so i'm pretty close to my goal weight as it is.

Should rethink how you're going to act on this forum because you won't last long with this behavior.

He also criticized my post before too and everyone else for the most part tonight. I get it that some people shouldn't be doing anything until they learn more, but it doesn't help if you are just going to attack someone. I came to this board for advice and to help others from a different one because of all the bullshit and everything.

Just ignore him, if someone isn't providing constructive behavior the admins take them out of the forums promptly, i've been a member and followed this forum for a few years now. It's an amazing community and we all want to help each other grow! [emoji1434]

If I get banned for pointing out reckless behavior then it is what it is. You ask for opinions but when you get a hint of an opnion you don’t like you crumble.

I prefer the opinions of intelectuals and people who have experience and knowledge in the matter.

Let’s go back to the original topic...
A 3rd cycle at 25 years old is simply absurd. You’ve probably already done some serious damage to your body... even if you feel OK now...

That PCT is just horrible... 500mg of test is NOT mild. You need a FULL pct or you’re going to regret it in a few years.

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Clomid isn't necessary for a full recovery and there is a big debate over pct's so there isn't a definitive answer, but i do not like using clomid. I also am not going off just how i feel, im monitoring my levels through bloodwork.
There's also plenty of bodybuilders who start cycling at 18 and im not saying that's the right thing to do but i'm taking the necessary precautions and i've done my research.
I'm going to get bloodwork done at the end of the 5th week to see how my body's recovered because i'm also using Dylan's Pct product so it's a test to see how much that aids my pct as well.

I could start at 40mg ed for weeks 1 and 2. And could taper down to 10mg for week 5, then check bloods. If the source of my nolvadex is good, then i shouldn't need to dose at 40mg since i'm not using any 19-nor or harsher compounds.
But dylan himself has been an advocate for 4 week PCTs and my other cycles have been 4 weeks with full recovery.

I'd love to hear others oppinions on this.

I respect all input, but at the end of the day you should be able to say why you feel your advice should be listened to.
Sarm's, although benefitial for maintaining after a cycle's over, is not necessary for recovery of the HPTA, and it's not cost effective for me at the moment to add them to my pct.

I don’t know where the fuck you’re getting this info, but some simple research will show you that Nolvadex does almost nothing to restart your HPTA. Clomid is a lot better for this.. also, PCT is not only about restarting your test production... it’s also about controlling lipids, blood pressure, cortisol etc... this is why sarms are used. They help your body recover completely and they definitely help you keep more gains

Nolvadex is more effective than clomid for pct based on dosing required (20-40mg vs 50-100mg) and there is a study proving it's more beneficial for men in pct than clomid.
But, it's true, this is also up for debate since there is no definitive study for pct on clomid vs nolvadex on recovery.
Also nolvadex improves lipid profiles, blood pressure is monitored, and not affected much by these compounds. Also through my training and proper sleep and diet my cortisol levels will not be negatively affected by this cycle.
If you have proof otherwise explain or show some research backing up your claim.

Brother, it seems like you have everything figured out and don’t need any help... so what can I say... good luck with your cycle!
On this board we all try hard to help people and give them the right advice, but in the end it’s your choice what to do...

I never said that Nolva is not effective, but if you want to be sure to recover completely, you need both, because they do different things ... Nolva prevents estrogenic activity at the breast site and this will prevent gyno development and allow natural test and estrogen levels to even out on their own... Clomid on the other side fires up the pituitary side of the HPTA, starts sending signals to your testicles telling them to produce on their own again.... so if you want to be sure to make a full recovery, you need both. By the way, even if you train well and sleep well, cortisol is still going to increase during PCT.. it’s normal... so GW & MK definitely make sense here... and on top of that, if they help you keep more of your gains, why not use them?
Good luck with your cycle

A direct quote from Dr. Michael Scally

''clomid acts as an estrogen, rather than an antiestrogen, by sensitizing pituitary cells to the action of GnRH. Although tamoxifen is almost as effective as clomid in binding to pituitary estrogen receptors, tamoxifen has little or no estrogenic activity in terms of its ability to enhance the GnRH-stimulated release of LH. The estrogenic action of clomid at the pituitary represents a unique feature of this compound and that tamoxifen may be devoid of estrogenic activity at the pituitary level.''

If Clomid produces estrogenic action in the pituitary, doesn't this also mean it only serve to inhibit LH secretion?

There's many studies showing nolvadex's effectiveness in increasing release of LH and FSH however, that's a fact.
But thanks for the luck.

Unfortunately....your self righteous approach to research has blinded you to the most basic information...easily obtained but totally ignored by you because you only look for info to support your predisposed misconceptions

"If Clomid produces estrogenic action in the pituitary, doesn't this also mean it only serve to inhibit LH secretion? "

You're pulled this out of your pseudo intellectual ass...drawing a conclusion without an ounce of scientific evidence

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16422830/

Last edited:
Unfortunately....your self righteous approach to research has blinded you to the most basic information...easily obtained but totally ignored by you because you only look for info to support your predisposed misconceptions

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16422830/

Not sure what you're trying to prove here.
I never said i don't believe clomid is useful in PCT, im just saying i prefer Nolvadex, and i don't believe they work synergistically, nor does one need both to have a full recovery.

i didnt really expect this from you bro but hey, i dont know what to say except good luck... you seem to have it all figured out and likely you should be the one educating everyone else... i wont speak on all the years of experience i have or anything I KNOW firsthand because like i said, it seems you have all the answers... i mean, i'll likely defer to you from now on

Top Bottom