napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd Cycle, planning to add Deca?

Boxy B

Hey everyone, I'm looking to pick up supplies for my 2nd cycle. For those that don't know I'm 34 (will be in 5 days), 6'3" @ 222 and I estimate 10-11%BF. My first cycle was 12wks of Test-E @ 500mg/wk with Aromasin EOD. Full 4 week, PCT (Nolva, Clomid, MK and GW).

I'm looking at starting a 2nd cycle in Feb and adding DECA to my Test-E base.

1-16 Test-E 300mg/wk
1-16 Deca 250mg/wk
1-12 LGD, S4, MK and GW
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT starting 2wks after last Test injection
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
MK and GW will be used here also

I've read that I'll need Caber, though I just don't know how much/strengths or when that needs to start. I'm contemplating adding Anavar towards the end as well, but I'm not worried about leaving that out.

Thoughts/Suggestions/Corrections welcome! I'm on mobile so I hope I didn't leave anything off...

Edit: adjusted Test/deca ratio

Caber will be .5 every 3rd day..However u may not need it on that low of a dose...just have it on hand

I like it! I think you will do well. I'll be doing very similar starting in January.......lower dosed (more therapeutic 200/200). We have very similar stats (I'm 6'3"and 225lbs also). Keep us informed on this.......I'm very interested to see how you do on this.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to pick up supplies for my 2nd cycle. For those that don't know I'm 34 (will be in 5 days), 6'3" @ 222 and I estimate 10-11%BF. My first cycle was 12wks of Test-E @ 500mg/wk with Aromasin EOD. Full 4 week, PCT (Nolva, Clomid, MK and GW).

1-16 Test-E 300mg/wk
1-16 Deca 250mg/wk
1-12 LGD, S4, MK and GW
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I've read that I'll need Caber, though I just don't know how much/strengths or when that needs to start. I'm contemplating adding Anavar towards the end as well, but I'm not worried about leaving that out.

Thoughts/Suggestions/Corrections welcome! I'm on mobile so I hope I didn't leave anything off...

Bro-that cycle is fine. You will love it. When that deca hits around week 4-6 be ready to add weights and or sets. Eat clean...not too high on the carbs

1-16 Test-E 300mg/wk
1-16 Deca 250mg/wk
1-12 LGD, S4, MK and GW
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Everything looks spot on brother. I love the layout with the test, Deca, and sarms in there.

Your PCT also looks perfect bro. I think this will treat you very nicely

1-16 Test-E 300mg/wk
1-16 Deca 250mg/wk
1-12 LGD, S4, MK and GW
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

if your going to add anything at the end of the cycle, then add winstrol bro... that's such a stronger finisher than anavar is... everything else looks bad ass... except you should be using aromasin the entire cycle and through pct... dont cut that at 12 weeks bro or you will be sorry and you want it in pct to prevent rebound and also to raise igf levels which helps tremendously with recovery... run caber .5 mg every 3 days as well... otherwise you are looking good!

if your going to add anything at the end of the cycle, then add winstrol bro... that's such a stronger finisher than anavar is... everything else looks bad ass... except you should be using aromasin the entire cycle and through pct... dont cut that at 12 weeks bro or you will be sorry and you want it in pct to prevent rebound and also to raise igf levels which helps tremendously with recovery... run caber .5 mg every 3 days as well... otherwise you are looking good!
Awesome! Thanks everyone!

Yeah I figured I was forgetting something (Aromasin through entire cycle and PCT) whoops!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Would anyone suggest dropping the deca a couple weeks before the test because of its half life?

I think your dosing looks great. Definitely not overkill, and if you train your ass off you'll have some quality gains :).

Would anyone suggest dropping the deca a couple weeks before the test because of its half life?

I think your dosing looks great. Definitely not overkill, and if you train your ass off you'll have some quality gains :).

You could but at that dose its not necessary... You would want to stop at 14 weeks with a higher dose

I don't think it's necessary unless the dose was higher. I agree with dylan

I like the length. I would bump the Deca by 2x minimum for the cycle. Since you have never used Deca you are probably ok to start there at 250ew but I have found 600ew is the sweet spot for me. Cannot imagine needing caber on your proposed cycle but having it on hand cannot hurt. I prefer Test C but there is only a couple of days or so difference between Test E and Test C. I would add a kick start with Winnie or Var but that is my personal preference.

I like the length. I would bump the Deca by 2x minimum for the cycle. Since you have never used Deca you are probably ok to start there at 250ew but I have found 600ew is the sweet spot for me. Cannot imagine needing caber on your proposed cycle but having it on hand cannot hurt. I prefer Test C but there is only a couple of days or so difference between Test E and Test C. I would add a kick start with Winnie or Var but that is my personal preference.
I was looking at the vendors here and one has Androx 400 (4 Test Blend? @ 400mg). I was going to run that with Deca @ 250mg and just pin each once a week (in the same syringe, unless there's a different protocol)

I was looking at the vendors here and one has Androx 400 (4 Test Blend? @ 400mg). I was going to run that with Deca @ 250mg and just pin each once a week (in the same syringe, unless there's a different protocol)

i would keep your test dose and deca dose the same or test a bit lower bro...

Will there be any unwanted issues if test is a bit higher than deca?

are you gyno prone? you may be more susceptible to sides... its not worth it honestly... you dont need to run test that high regardless...

Top Bottom