napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible lgd side effects?

Cwrose1

So I've been running a cycle now about 6 weeks. I started with the triple stack.my cardio was insane...I decides to throw in lgd about 2 weeks ago ....now it seems my cardio has fallen flat. I'm eating 2500 cals 50/35/15..I'm taking 2-3 days rest a week. I'm not lacking energy working out just in cardio. Is this a result of adding lgd? Anyone have this issue?

So I've been running a cycle now about 6 weeks. I started with the triple stack.my cardio was insane...I decides to throw in lgd about 2 weeks ago ....now it seems my cardio has fallen flat. I'm eating 2500 cals 50/35/15..I'm taking 2-3 days rest a week. I'm not lacking energy working out just in cardio. Is this a result of adding lgd? Anyone have this issue?

absolutely not in any way whatsoever would that negatively effect your cardio... it does not correlate at all

Good to hear...I wasnt sure. I power through but I can definately tell there's something different.

I will say I am quite pleased with the cycle so far! I've been tracking my progress with photos. They don't lie! Amazing

has your diet changed within the last couple of weeks?

has your diet changed within the last couple of weeks?

I upped my carbs just slightly...but nothing drastic

Diet typically consists of
Cheerios with protein/unsweetened almond milk
2 servings non fat yogurt
4-6 servings tuna
4-5 servings chicken marinated I jalapenos and olive oil
Fresh fruit ( strawberries, blueberries etc)
1-2 servings of sweet potatoes
Occasionally protein shake
Occasionally 1 serving cottage cheese (low fat)
I'll also mix it up with 6 servings of egg whites .

This puts me right at 2500. 50/35/15
Usually I hit my mark right on the money with protein/carbs/fat

Diet look ok?

4-6 servings tuna

Diet look ok?

if you havent changed anything then your diet should be fine.

what about stress, or sleep? anything else change?

Nothing I can think of...the newest thing is the lgd. Maybe it's just a phase...I'll work through it

yeah i have never heard of LGD reducing cardio stamina. you said your cardio for working out is still fine?

I can work out for 2 hours without issue....just lately I went from crushing my cardio to falling on my face. It's weird.

I'm still seeing gainzzzzz in the gym.....I have no idea to be honest.

I can work out for 2 hours without issue....just lately I went from crushing my cardio to falling on my face. It's weird.

I'm still seeing gainzzzzz in the gym.....I have no idea to be honest.

you do have a membership to planet fitness. been eating any pizza, doughnuts, or tootsie rolls pre workout? lol...

4-6 servings tuna
I'll also mix it up with 6 servings of egg whites .

Diet look ok?

bro, cheerios?? get those out!

Dylan, everything else look alright? Ive always been a big cereal guy but I can do without. Any recommendations for cereal? Or none at all?

Try ezekiel cereal... I like the cinnamon raisin with unsweetened almond or cashew milk

Top Bottom