napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm game changer

Picked up my first sarms. GW. Going to see what all the hype is about! Got enough to run during my bulk and during my cut cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been waiting for Nov. 1st. I started today. Will be running Ost & GW for 8 weeks.
I will report back on results.

Picked up my first sarms. GW. Going to see what all the hype is about! Got enough to run during my bulk and during my cut cycles.

just wait and see bro... your output in the gym will be unreal and your gains on your bulk will be so much cleaner etc.. you will quickly see just how strong it is, trust me... gw has always been the top seller that i have seen anywhere and with good reason... when you can get this type of enhancement with output, it obviously makes for far more gains...

just wait and see bro... your output in the gym will be unreal and your gains on your bulk will be so much cleaner etc.. you will quickly see just how strong it is, trust me... gw has always been the top seller that i have seen anywhere and with good reason... when you can get this type of enhancement with output, it obviously makes for far more gains...

I hope so bro. Looking forward to it arriving at my door and starting. I have a question though son in going to shoot you a pm.

Hey Dylan. I hadn't seen your posts and videos about sarms yet and ordered some gw from allamericanpeptides.

Do you find or have you heard that this is a reputable source? The reviews on one of the boards I'm on said it was great.. But you really hyped up pure essence so I am not second guessing myself.

Hey Dylan. I hadn't seen your posts and videos about sarms yet and ordered some gw from allamericanpeptides.

Do you find or have you heard that this is a reputable source? The reviews on one of the boards I'm on said it was great.. But you really hyped up pure essence so I am not second guessing myself.
I've never heard of that company before. I can't tell you if outs legit or not. Even dealing with chem companies it's basically a crap shoot. Since I've found Pure Essence it's been a game changer, I won't use anyone else and I've used a lot of other chem companies. Pure Essence is having a big 25% off sale right now until midnight tonight if you find yourself interested in going the Pure Essence route.

I'm sure you'll love it bro. It's an amazing compound, and I was blown away by its effects first time I used it. You have the best stuff out there with pure essence, so you are in for a treat

Im not familiar with the source, but I can tell you there are a lot of underdosed and bunk sarms products out there and from my experience over the years with various sarms companies, I know one things for certain. I'll never gamble with anything else other than pure essence products. I've used many things from them now and everything has been top notch and the best quality I've used

I appreciate the feedback. I have been apart of Eroids for sometime and have never been steered wrong. That being said I am the type of person that researches everything for weeks to months prior to committing to a purchase.

I am reading a lot of good things about my source and will try out the product and keep you all posted.

I will definitely try out pure essence soon!

I appreciate the feedback. I have been apart of Eroids for sometime and have never been steered wrong. That being said I am the type of person that researches everything for weeks to months prior to committing to a purchase.

I am reading a lot of good things about my source and will try out the product and keep you all posted.

im sorry i didnt see this soon enough to prevent from making this mistake... they are definitely shakey at best man and now i feel bad i didnt see this... pm me and i'll help get you taken care of nicely with pure essence if you find (which you will) that that source is below par

American Peptides is no good.. I actually used to order from them, and then they got bought (something like that) and started producing bunk shit. I wouldn't spend anymore money there bro. Checkout pure Essence for all that stuff.

This was certainly needed.

Look at your delts looking all triangular and shit even through the shit. Hahah crazy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Been waiting for Nov. 1st. I started today. Will be running Ost & GW for 8 weeks.
I will report back on results.

Get blood work done afterwards to see if you need PCT. Some people respond strongly to Osta and their Test levels dive hard. Better to check and find you are good than not check and you are actually shut down.

You will love the GW. Of all the SARMs, GW is the one I noticed the most. I can see GW and Tren being run together. Tren kills cardio, GW boosts cardio. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

im sorry i didnt see this soon enough to prevent from making this mistake... they are definitely shakey at best man and now i feel bad i didnt see this... pm me and i'll help get you taken care of nicely with pure essence if you find (which you will) that that source is below par

Should he go with SARMS1?

...runs and hides...

Get blood work done afterwards to see if you need PCT. Some people respond strongly to Osta and their Test levels dive hard. Better to check and find you are good than not check and you are actually shut down.

You will love the GW. Of all the SARMs, GW is the one I noticed the most. I can see GW and Tren being run together. Tren kills cardio, GW boosts cardio. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

yes, it most certainly is and then if you add sr9009 on top of that... FOREST GUMP TIME

Top Bottom