napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

an order reply. still waiting

bigvic

I'm not sure if it's because it Friday or not but placed an order this morning around 7:00am on 10/30/15 but still haven't heard back. Is this a normal thing with this company? If so I'll be patient because I'm loving her prices. Hope to hear back on the order soon so I can make a payment.

I'm not sure if it's because it Friday or not but placed an order this morning around 7:00am on 10/30/15 but still haven't heard back. Is this a normal thing with this company? If so I'll be patient because I'm loving her prices. Hope to hear back on the order soon so I can make a payment.

She's on the other side of the world from most of us. So there is going to be a time delay when dealing with Pharma Lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah shes really busy atm, she will get to your order soon, and as you already know shes international. so shes sleeping when youre awake. so it may seem like all day too you but shes asleep lol..

Yeah Friday is not exactly the best time to place an order if you're in a hurry. Just have patience brother... A lot of sponsors take up to 48 hours to respond... Throw the weekend in there could take longer... She usually always responds within a day or two...

ya no need to worry bro. i have never dealt with her but there have been no complaints ive seen. however i did just step outta the box and ordered from hipo, and i cannot wait but i do know it takes time just like all the others so i have learned patience hahaha but i know where you are coming from but you will be fine it was already saturday for her when you ordered or late friday night atleast

Thank guys. Will be patient. From all the good reviews I know I made the right choice on this order. Can't wait for payday again on the 15th to try other sources.

At 7 am here she is probly just leaving for the night to go home. You should expect an answer probly this evening

PHURIOUS

yes believe us you are in good hands with any of the sponsors on this site. but you cannot pay for patience (no dealings with flowers) lol patience is learned.

Hello Sir, I have received your emails, its Monday morning here and I just start work for this week, Sundays I have off from work. As other said im in other time zone ahead of time, if you send my on Friday or Saturday I maybe not reply until Monday morning, sometimes I travel other place on weekends for work seminar or im judge the contests sometime. Also as there is no postal service on weekend, orders received late Friday to Sunday will be dispatch on Mondays, do not worry.

Yeah. I'm on east coast of U.S. and received both my orders on a Monday after paying on previous Thursday! No worries, she's great!

I always get my order in about 4 days...

Once I would have gotten it in 3 but I wasn't home to receive my package on a Saturday and the mail man wasn't my regular so I had to wait till Monday. But that was my fault.

Top Bottom