napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to take to help with lower back pain

Physical therapy saved my ass.. If you haven't considered that as a option, there are certain stretches and posture correction that help with both back and neck pain. Much better option over surgery and/or drugs.

Saw the doc today bout my deteriorating disc..got to talking about the gym n workouts...he said to make sure to breathe when lifting n not hold Ur breath when lifting especially on heavy lifts. He says it's the absolute worse thing u can do...thought I'd share

all about form buddy and not going to heavy,where you are throwing the weight around

I can do 135 but I feel pain

if there is pain dont do it then. but if you can do something like 25s on the bar with no pain i would work on that. you really want to keep getting Blood into your back and stretching it, it helps a lot.

do you sit in a chair a lot? do you hunch over when you sit?

I have a deteriorating disc..sucks

join the club... i was diagnosed with that when i was 17 and i was a four sport athlete... i lived in the rehab center my entire senior year.. fucking phone bro... NOT... i broke three vertebraes two years later (in which are still fractured to this day) and its an ongoing problem, as you know first hand... its very shitty but surgery can leave you far worse.. i cant possibly strengthen my core any more than it is, which is the first thing you are taught to do with lower back pain but i cant do squats, deadlifts, etc... im just happy i can do what i do now though and am thankful for that but the lower back, translates into sciatic problems which is a big mess.... i FINALLY found a massage therapist who is well versed on nerves, muscles etc. and she has provided relief that i have not seen in 15 years... chiropractic is definitely not the answer... manipulation of the muscle and nerves is the key... i feel for you honestly, as i know firsthand what this entails and its fucking not cool

I have been working out for the past 2 months. A mixture of lifting weights and doing insanity max 30 videos. Last weekend out of no where my lower back started to hurt me and within 2 days I could barely walk. I went to my chiropractor and have been resting. I'm doing good now and will start working out this weekend. I want to take a steroid to help strengthen my lower back so I can continue working out. Any suggestions on which one I should take. Thanks!

the chiropractor is not the answer nor is a steroid... steroids are not used for that purpose whatsoever and im not sure whom or where you were given that information but its very poor advice... to help with healing, you would want to look at this... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2/

Top Bottom