napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

21yo starting Ibutamoren and cardarine cycle

Guts

I’m trying to start a cycle of mk677 and gw50156 at probably 25 mg each but i was wondering if anyone had any advice for starting as this would be my first time.
I weigh 130lbs as of right now and I’m 5’10 and have been on a bulk

I’m trying to start a cycle of mk677 and gw50156 at probably 25 mg each but i was wondering if anyone had any advice for starting as this would be my first time.
I’m also on a lean bulk i forgot to mention and looking to maybe an 8 week cycle but i don’t know how i should space out my dosages

you need to get on a proper diet and workout schedule man

and proper diet doesn't mean eating tons of food either, it means eating nutritious food. there is a difference

bro, why would you be running gw501516 when you are literally 40-50 pounds under weight.. i can understand using mk677 for your appetite but you dont even know how to use it..

why dont you list your diet so we can actually help you... CLEARLY there are serious issues with your diet and training

bro, why would you be running gw501516 when you are literally 40-50 pounds under weight.. i can understand using mk677 for your appetite but you dont even know how to use it..

why dont you list your diet so we can actually help you... CLEARLY there are serious issues with your diet and training
Agree 100%

You really need to list your diet so we can give you the proper help that you need

Maybe ya need to give natty a try for a while, your just a kid. Muscle doesnt come over night, need to do a little work

Top Bottom