napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

campoatus

I'm starting my first cycle soon and have it set up already, but would like to ask anyway, woukd aromasin at 6.25mg be better than using nolvadex? I watched your video about these two and would like to know if it is ok to run just aromasin.

Clomid 50mg, NAC 600mg, aromasin 6.25 mg, 300mg milk thistle. This was what I was going with for PCT. What is your opinion on this?

Since I've been eating five meals which are 50g protein, 45 carbs, 20g healthy fats and was 136 pounds so eating more has helped a lot but, haven't seen any weight come on in a while and eating more is gonna be hard...

Since I've been eating five meals which are 50g protein, 45 carbs, 20g healthy fats and was 136 pounds so eating more has helped a lot but, haven't seen any weight come on in a while and eating more is gonna be hard...

and how long have you been doing this? you do realize average muscle gain per month is 2lbs? muscle is VERY slow to build. do NOT expect fast results, this is a lifetime marathon NOT a sprint

and how long have you been doing this? you do realize average muscle gain per month is 2lbs? muscle is VERY slow to build. do NOT expect fast results, this is a lifetime marathon NOT a sprint

Been lifting seven years, diet has only been good for about three however due to how my coaches made me eat during seasons.

I was very underweight at around 100_110 when I started.

100 or 110, which is it. I gained about 55lbs naturally before i did anything. and what i did was start TRT. i didnt even use anything except 100mg TEST CYP and then i kept lifting and eating properly and i gained 10 lbs.

i started 165, gained all the way to 215. got on TRT because i had low TEST. gained up to 225. then when i was late 28 i used some DECA and did 150.150 test.deca. gained 10lbs. since then i have done another cycle of deca. 250/250. and gained 10 lbs. i am now 245 and have done pretty much TRT doses of compounds and i am bigger and more cut then 90% of the people that lift or use gear, not to mention the people who use gear use more compounds then me and use a much higher dose. which goes to show you, it is not the drugs, its the person. I have been training for almost 12 years.

Last edited:
Did he post his stats? Did I miss something here? Before even hearing them though I can probably tell you, you are absolutley not ready to cycle.

He said he was 21 or 22 then apparently erased it as I was about to reply with comment and it brought me back here minus his original post... nice attempt at the fuckery bro. You're too young and IMO should be at least 185 and 25yo before you try to run shit. I'm 5' 9" and weight 248-250 now and started AAS when I plateaued at 210 pounds 9 years ago.

Top Bottom