napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle bulking stack (new user be kind)

glifts

Hi all,

let me introduce myself first of all, I'm a 31 year old guy that has been lifting consistently for many years now and entered my first men's physique competition this summer in the UK (2nd place woop haha). I really want to push myself competitively but am wary on taking the plunge into AAS, therefore I'm considering SARMs as another alternative to pack on a bit more size before competing again next year.

My current stats are:
Height - 175cm
Weight - 78kg
BF% - 10/11%

The course I'm looking at doing is 12 weeks long with the following stack:
LGD 4033 - 10mg ED (every day)
MK 677 - Weeks 1-4: 10mg ED / weeks 5-8: 20mg ED / weeks 9-12: 30mg ED

PCT:
Nolvadex - Weeks 13-16: 40/40/20/20

Before taking the dive into this and trying to find a reputable source for the UK (any suggestions would be extremely appreciated) I wanted to get an idea of whether I'm on the right track or I've researched like a spanner and I'm way off the mark. Also, with LGD is it worth running an AI during the cycle just in case, and is there any preference between Aromasin or Arimidex?

Massive thank in advance for any help/advise and look forward to being part of the crowd here. When I do begin my cycle I'll start a journal as well to keep everyone up to date with progress.

your mk677 dosing makes no sense... you need to run it 25 mg per day the entire time... if you are going to use an ai, go with arimidex since sarms dont convert to estrogen, you dont want to crush it... this is how to run the cycle properly...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I'd recommend adding in s4 here. It goes really well with LGD for adding size and strength.

The way you are running mk677 as Dylan said, won't do much for you

Top Bottom