napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle advice (orals)

Jimsy

Hi.

Ive been dwelling a cycle of orals for some time now and spent countless hours researching.

I train regular, 5ft 8 male, 38 years old and 13stone. I do have reasons other than trying to get a bit more muscle and improve my appearance.

Can a recommended oral stack be suggested? Im not doing injectibles for my 1st cycle, not looking to get massive, just physically a bit better and stronger. (My bones are quite weak, just in osteoporosis range)

Ive spent many hours researching but its never a straight answer.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Also just before I get jumped on, I have been considering this for over 1 year but its an absolute minefield and im just not comfortable taking anything without direct advice on either a sarms or oral stack plan.

Im not daft enough to take a packet of dbols and think it will work, Im not a complete muppet but definitely under educated on this sort of thing. Its a long term commitment and lifestyle change for me with results which I am not expecting to happen overnight.

Thanks

First cycle, injectable only.

If not, run a sarms stack from sarms.forsale or umbrella labs.

I cant really help you there bro... i dont just start dishing out advice on things i dont agree with and oral only cycles are something i really cant get behind... thats like me empowering you to do something i know isnt really wise etc.. i wish you nothing but the best and good luck with it... sarms without test are completely fine and a great way to get started and i certainly am more than happy to lay out a stack for you... i just need to know your specific goals...

as far as oral only, you CAN do it but without test its just not a great way to go... you will not feel too great after about 3-4 weeks and it always seems that recovery on it is not the best etc... you just wont get out if nearly what you could and should with test... noone here is your dad and you do whatever you want man, but i really wouldnt recommend it to you

Thanks mate, thats fine with me….maybe why i never get a straight answer as its clearly not a good route to go.

Ok so as for goals for a sarms plan, what exact detail do you need? My goals would be improved strength and a little on size definition. Not sure what my body fat is but the gut could be better.

Thanks mate, thats fine with me….maybe why i never get a straight answer as its clearly not a good route to go.

Ok so as for goals for a sarms plan, what exact detail do you need? My goals would be improved strength and a little on size definition. Not sure what my body fat is but the gut could be better

when i ask your goals, its pretty simple man... if you cant say exactly what you want to accomplish then theres a pretty big issue there...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 SR-9011 (METABOL) 30 mg day… 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi.

Ive been dwelling a cycle of orals for some time now and spent countless hours researching.

I train regular, 5ft 8 male, 38 years old and 13stone. I do have reasons other than trying to get a bit more muscle and improve my appearance.

Can a recommended oral stack be suggested? Im not doing injectibles for my 1st cycle, not looking to get massive, just physically a bit better and stronger. (My bones are quite weak, just in osteoporosis range)

Ive spent many hours researching but its never a straight answer.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Nah. Read a single orals article from our list and pick one cycle.

a lot of guys hate oral cycles, but i have zero issue with them

long term injectables you will get more out of obviously but nothing wrong with orals to me

a simple oral cycle is 20mg dbol/20mg tbol together for 5-6 weeks
or you can do 25mgs a day anadrol for 5 weeks
or 50mgs anavar 5 weeks

Dylan has you completely covered on this. I strongly suggest following his cycle layout. I am in the middle on oral only cycles. I see points on both sides and respect them both. For me, you can accomplish plenty with oral only but it is not the best method either in my opinion so that is more so on you to decide.

a lot of guys hate oral cycles, but i have zero issue with them

long term injectables you will get more out of obviously but nothing wrong with orals to me

a simple oral cycle is 20mg dbol/20mg tbol together for 5-6 weeks
or you can do 25mgs a day anadrol for 5 weeks
or 50mgs anavar 5 weeks
Im not completely against them and always respect Steve's outlook on things as he is extremely well versed and highly respected... I like to see things from different perspectives and Steve has a great one. Its just not ideal to me but it can be done in my view however its good to look at different ideas on things

When you are ready to run orals or any other AAS, give us a PM at biotech and we will get you taken care of!

Sounds to me like you should do more of a cutting cycle before looking to add strength/size. Run something like Cardarine + N2Slin. Even add some RAD 140 if you want.

Top Bottom