napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st AAS Cycle- Headaches

witz200

Hi everyone was hoping to get some thoughts on some sides I’m having. I’ve done 3 sarms cycles in the past and now 10 weeks into my 1st AAS cycle. Taking 250mg Test E, 500mg Primo, added in S4 and GW. Taking N2Guard the whole time as well. The cycle is awesome but about a week -10 days ago developed a low grade headache thats been consistent since it started. Could it be a blood pressure/ RBC issue? Would this be a common side effect in a first AAS cycle? If so best way to mitigate it (Advil isn’t doing anything). Otherwise it’s a mean cycle and results have been great..

everything we can do is just guesswork... of course bp is the first to come to mind but you want everyone to just take a wild guess at it, which we can, but that ultimately does you no good and can perhaps make things worse... you need bloodwork so we can see if it is even steroid/ped related... it might not even be man... of course its possible that it could be so you need to get bloodwork to determine the ACTUAL problem

it has always been important for me to play sports and use only sports nutrition and not cross the line of what is allowed (I mean not to take steroids, testosterone, sarms or other drugs)
good for you but that has nothing to do with anything being discussed here whatsoever so thanks for nothing

Thanks guys, was just checking to see if this was a common problem. But totally understand it’s just a guessing game without any real data. Was hoping to avoid a doctor trip but will go get the bloods done and see what it says. Appreciate the feedback as always.

Thanks guys, was just checking to see if this was a common problem. But totally understand it’s just a guessing game without any real data. Was hoping to avoid a doctor trip but will go get the bloods done and see what it says. Appreciate the feedback as always.
happy to help bro

So you are running Test and Primo and EQ all of which will and can raise your RBC count. I am NOT telling you this is the answer and that you shouldn’t get blood work! Make an app with redcross and donate Double reds prior to donating they will check your RBC. Now because you most likely did not get blood work done before you started your cycle you don’t know what your natural RBC count is as everyone differs. I have a very serious issue with my RBC count getting out of control in even a TRT dose of test and the pressure headaches can get miserable. When they test your RBC and it comes back above 15 then you most likely are having issues due to RBC being to high. You will feel drastically better after donating double red cells they also put a bag a saline into you which hydrates you. I know that 14-15 is my normal RBC range so anything above that I feel like crap! Donating double reds will bring your points down about 2-3 and donating whole blood will only bring your points down 1-2 points if your lucky.
Supplement Natto-Serra by Doctors Best has helped me keep my RBC down dramatically and worth looking into just an FYI.

if you are dealing with too harsh of a cycle it can trigger headaches, happened to me using tren and winny together.

Fellas.. sorry went MIA off the forums for a while. I REALLY appreciate everyone's feedback here. Long story short is I got myself a blood pressure cuff and in fact my BP was high. I dropped primo from 500mg to 250mg which helped a little but ultimately I cut the cycle short at 14 weeks (was supposed to be 16 weeks). I'm in 4th week of PCT and issue has gone away (side note- perfect PCT rocks, getting to end of 4 weeks and I've kept almost all my gains).

Two lessons I've learned here- first starting off with 3 compounds may have been too aggressive for a 1st cycle. For next cycle will do 2 at most. Second I need a better/ faster way to get bloodwork done. Currently I call my dr, who books appointments a month out, and then I go to local hospital 2 days prior to the appointment. Will find a better solution there. Again thanks for all the feedback and advice.

Fellas.. sorry went MIA off the forums for a while. I REALLY appreciate everyone's feedback here. Long story short is I got myself a blood pressure cuff and in fact my BP was high. I dropped primo from 500mg to 250mg which helped a little but ultimately I cut the cycle short at 14 weeks (was supposed to be 16 weeks). I'm in 4th week of PCT and issue has gone away (side note- perfect PCT rocks, getting to end of 4 weeks and I've kept almost all my gains).

Two lessons I've learned here- first starting off with 3 compounds may have been too aggressive for a 1st cycle. For next cycle will do 2 at most. Second I need a better/ faster way to get bloodwork done. Currently I call my dr, who books appointments a month out, and then I go to local hospital 2 days prior to the appointment. Will find a better solution there. Again thanks for all the feedback and advice.
make sure you are using domestic supply

Top Bottom