napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

16 week cycle for a 55 year old guy

Pete54

Hi guys,

I can use some advice here. I am planning to run this 16 week cycle in a couple of weeks.

1-4 Turinabol 20 mg x day
1-16 Deca 200mg x week
1-16 Eq 600mg x week
1- 16 Test E 250- 300mg x week
1-16 Arimidex 0.5mg twice x week
Nguard 7 x day
Milk thistle 3 x day
Omega 3 1600 mg x day

I am 55 and not really interested in getting a lot of sides. I take proviron 25 mg x day to keep Mr. happy going. My goals are gaining 8-10lbs of lean muscle while staying on the recomp diet I have been following for 3 months now.

This would be my second cycle. I gained and kept about 10 lbs in my first one,(250 test, 250 deca a week x 12 weeks and Winstrol 50mg from weeks 8-12) A good chunk of my gains were probably from muscle memory since I have been doing weights for years. I am 6'1, I was 113kg back in March when I took this picture, I am at 107kg at this point. Cheers, Pete

Attachments

• Pete54 March 3 2018 113kg.jpg
    Pete54 March 3 2018 113kg.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 36
i cant personally recommend any cycle in the current condition brother, not at all... the cycle itself is not bad but its a bad idea... obviously its your call, your body but i could never be honest to you and tell you to do it... your a very very intelligent guy and a really good guy to say the least, someone i respect but because of that respect, i cant recommend this to you to do

i cant personally recommend any cycle in the current condition brother, not at all... the cycle itself is not bad but its a bad idea... obviously its your call, your body but i could never be honest to you and tell you to do it... your a very very intelligent guy and a really good guy to say the least, someone i respect but because of that respect, i cant recommend this to you to do

Thanks Dylan, I truly respect you and appreciate your opinion, fuck my life, you are a great person.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I can use some advice here. I am planning to run this 16 week cycle in a couple of weeks.

1-4 Turinabol 20 mg x day
1-16 Deca 200mg x week
1-16 Eq 600mg x week
1- 16 Test E 250- 300mg x week
1-16 Arimidex 0.5mg twice x week
Nguard 7 x day
Milk thistle 3 x day
Omega 3 1600 mg x day

I am 55 and not really interested in getting a lot of sides. I take proviron 25 mg x day to keep Mr. happy going. My goals are gaining 8-10lbs of lean muscle while staying on the recomp diet I have been following for 3 months now.

This would be my second cycle. I gained and kept about 10 lbs in my first one,(250 test, 250 deca a week x 12 weeks and Winstrol 50mg from weeks 8-12) A good chunk of my gains were probably from muscle memory since I have been doing weights for years. I am 6'1, I was 113kg back in March when I took this picture, I am at 107kg at this point. Cheers, Pete

Yeah brother, probably have to 2nd Dylan on this one. Just get the bodyfat down and at 55 I dont think i would have that many compounds thrown into the mix. You could do plenty with just test and another compound on the backend or to kickstart. You obviously know what your doing, your a smart guy to say the least.

Thanks Dylan, I truly respect you and appreciate your opinion, fuck my life, you are a great person.
your welcome brother.. dont look at it that way... you just have some work to do first bro... its not anything you cant do, trust me... you can stick with trt and hit the cardio more, work on diet more... you can add sarms if you want to help as well... its not like you cant do it, i guarantee you can

Absolutely, anything is possible when you put your mind to it. I was at 245lb when I took that picture, I am at 235lb at the moment. I will work on losing another 15lbs in the next 2-3 months to see what happens. I had a little flare up on the knee I had surgery on over a year ago. I stopped doing squats for two months, just to be on the safe side. I am not really looking into getting into competitive bodybuilding or anything like that. I just want to continue working out and use AAS, at minimum doses to build muscle, with almost no sides, no dirty compounds. BF at 10-15% is fine with me.

I appreciate your honesty Dylan and Robo. It's a great virtue.

Thank you

absolutely brother, you got this and we are always here to help and support you in any way you need...

Top Bottom