napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

12 Week Triple Stack SARMs Log - (Pure Essence SARMs)

william32 said:
Gotcha, is it mostly self explanatory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i guess i dont understand what you mean by that? its just basic math bro... often made WAY too hard than it needs to be... if a bottle say 50 mg/ml then 1 ml is 50 mg... i guess i don't know how to better explain?

So it's just like gear then it that regards.

I wasn't sure if the mg were clearly marked on packaging and didn't want to be let down.

I guess I was confused about the mishap.

william32 said:
So, please share the lesson here. I will be running this very soon.

How did you underdose?

William, I have never ran anything before, so failure to ask, or read more into it was my problem. I was doing no math at all.

I made an assumption (where I went wrong) that mg:ml converted at a 1:1 ratio. So for my my GW (which is 20mg/ml) I was simply taking .20ml, when I needed to be taking a full ml, noob mistake, lesson learned. At least I learned it by harmlessly under dosing myself.

william32 said:

How did you underdose?

William, I have never ran anything before, so failure to ask, or read more into it was my problem. I was doing no math at all.

I made an assumption (where I went wrong) that mg:ml converted at a 1:1 ratio. So for my my GW (which is 20mg/ml) I was simply taking .20ml, when I needed to be taking a full ml, noob mistake, lesson learned. At least I learned it by harmlessly under dosing myself.

Thanks for clarifying Brent.

My first gear cycle I was super freaked out that I would screw something (and of course made a few small mistakes), asked a ton of questions, read a LOT...

No shame in "noob" questions and harmless errors. These lessons help us all.

I am only about to hit my 3rd full cycle so I have tons of questions. This is the place for them.

Dylan's YouTube channel is a great source of info too.

BrentM said:
william32 said:

How did you underdose?

My first gear cycle I was super freaked out that I would screw something (and of course made a few small mistakes), asked a ton of questions, read a LOT...

I am only about to hit my 3rd full cycle so I have tons of questions. This is the place for them.

william32 said:
BrentM said:
"william32" said:

How did you underdose?

There is no shame at all. The ONLY problem is if you dont ask bro... Thats why we are here... Always ask on anything you need help with

Dude, that Anonymous is me. Tapatalk is screwey.

Sometimes it uses Anonymous, othertimes William32, & others WilliamVagabond.

Sorry about that.

Yea I just figured out it was you after the double post haha it's all good bro no worries

Got a few days under my belt now of the CORRECT dosage, and I'm feeling fantastic. Workouts continue to be great, getting great pumps while lifting. Hard to explain but I feel as if I am breathing easier, fatiguing slower, recovering quicker while working out, all of these combined have lead to a "euphoric" state while in the gym, for lack of better words.

I believe the Vision sides have been starting to kick in over the last few days. It is nothing debilitating or extreme. Most notable time of day for this is around bed time and waking up time. When I go from staring at my computer monitor to the darkness of the bedroom to go to sleep, it is the most noticable, for me.

Vascularity! While this is going to be less then impressive to most of you, it is significant to me, because with the amount of fat I carry around right now, Vascularity just does not exist for me, but it is starting to show up, and I am looking "Leaner". while I still got a looong ways to go, I am very happy with the results so far.

[attachment=0:2rg0oe8k]11219699_839702559398918_6661646759261327626_n.jpg[/attachment:2rg0oe8k]

Attachments

• 11219699_839702559398918_6661646759261327626_n.jpg
    11219699_839702559398918_6661646759261327626_n.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 63
BrentM said:
Got a few days under my belt now of the CORRECT dosage, and I'm feeling fantastic. Workouts continue to be great, getting great pumps while lifting. Hard to explain but I feel as if I am breathing easier, fatiguing slower, recovering quicker while working out, all of these combined have lead to a "euphoric" state while in the gym, for lack of better words.

I believe the Vision sides have been starting to kick in over the last few days. It is nothing debilitating or extreme. Most notable time of day for this is around bed time and waking up time. When I go from staring at my computer monitor to the darkness of the bedroom to go to sleep, it is the most noticable, for me.

Vascularity! While this is going to be less then impressive to most of you, it is significant to me, because with the amount of fat I carry around right now, Vascularity just does not exist for me, but it is starting to show up, and I am looking "Leaner". while I still got a looong ways to go, I am very happy with the results so far.

[attachment=0:3sa5ogb4]11219699_839702559398918_6661646759261327626_n.jpg[/attachment:3sa5ogb4]

that's awesome man! that's the s4 working when you see the vascularity and it comes quick as you can see... now that you are dosing things properly you will see even more drastic changes at a much more rapid pace... the key with gw is to continuously increase your cardiovascular output to continue to increase vo2max... you will only see more and more increase in your production and watch the gains come bro!

just continue to run s4 moderately because 50 mg of PE s4 is far different than 50 of any other kind... as you are seeing but im loving the results for you... the thing is, YOUR JUST GETTING STARTED!! :D

Time for a update, things are going over all GOOD, Cardio continues to be a simple task, not saying I LIKE doing cardio, but the physical aspects of it, have been improved significantly on this stack, knocking out consistently more cardio, and feeling awesome when I'm done with it.

Definitely feel likes I'm getting some composition changes, even got a compliment from one of the regulars @ my gym the other day about leaning out, I will be running a body analysis in 2 weeks, and I guess we can find out for sure.

Vision side effects are hitting hard, from what I have been told they vary greatly from person to person, it appears I am "sensitive" to the effects. As of now I am still running the stated doses on the S4 (50mg - 25am / 25pm) If the vision sides get much worse I will be forced to do something different, possible 5 on 2 off (If that can help once sides are present?) <--- Feedback on that would be appreciated.

I'm sure my description of the sides is what other who have it experience but I will do my best to describe it.

We had a 91 degree typical summer day today, was a welcome change, from all the rain we have had this month (Oklahoma). I was outside using a wet saw for 20 minutes or so, long enough that my eyes had adjusted to the bright environment. When I came inside my eyes took a good 3-5 minutes to adjust to the dimmer lit environment. I guess the best way to describe the transition period is like when you have "Sun Spots" in your vision after looking at a bright light, was not "Blinded" by any means, but a complete lack of detail / depth of vision, like I said it passed after several minutes, and all was well. But if it gets much worse, I will have to do something about it.

Overall happy with the results and increased endurance, vascularity and increased VO2 max. and the vision side effects just go to show PE Sarms doesn't mess around with their products, potent potent potent.

BrentM said:
Time for a update, things are going over all GOOD, Cardio continues to be a simple task, not saying I LIKE doing cardio, but the physical aspects of it, have been improved significantly on this stack, knocking out consistently more cardio, and feeling awesome when I'm done with it.

Definitely feel likes I'm getting some composition changes, even got a compliment from one of the regulars @ my gym the other day about leaning out, I will be running a body analysis in 2 weeks, and I guess we can find out for sure.

Vision side effects are hitting hard, from what I have been told they vary greatly from person to person, it appears I am "sensitive" to the effects. As of now I am still running the stated doses on the S4 (50mg - 25am / 25pm) If the vision sides get much worse I will be forced to do something different, possible 5 on 2 off (If that can help once sides are present?) <--- Feedback on that would be appreciated.

I'm sure my description of the sides is what other who have it experience but I will do my best to describe it.

We had a 91 degree typical summer day today, was a welcome change, from all the rain we have had this month (Oklahoma). I was outside using a wet saw for 20 minutes or so, long enough that my eyes had adjusted to the bright environment. When I came inside my eyes took a good 3-5 minutes to adjust to the dimmer lit environment. I guess the best way to describe the transition period is like when you have "Sun Spots" in your vision after looking at a bright light, was not "Blinded" by any means, but a complete lack of detail / depth of vision, like I said it passed after several minutes, and all was well. But if it gets much worse, I will have to do something about it.

Overall happy with the results and increased endurance, vascularity and increased VO2 max. and the vision side effects just go to show PE Sarms doesn't mess around with their products, potent potent potent.

My stuff should be here today so I've been checking your log everyday lol. Seems everything is going well...I would definitely like to know if your vision sides get better once you do the 5 days on 2 off of the s4. Keep up the hard work bro!

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
BrentM said:

My stuff should be here today so I've been checking your log everyday lol. Seems everything is going well...I would definitely like to know if your vision sides get better once you do the 5 days on 2 off of the s4. Keep up the hard work bro!

That's awesome to hear brother... very nice work so far and i am proud of what you have accomplished thus far... this s4 is no joke... its the only s4 i had to scale back on because of the yellow so its no surprise that it has given you an issue... you can try to stick it out, scale back a touch or go with 5 on 2 off... i like to wait for the 5 and 2 until you simply cannot tolerate it anymore but you will still see big benefits regardless... this is all person to person specific and only YOU can judge when that change needs to be made... keep up the great work!

BrentM said:

Pure essence S4 is definitely no joke man! I am on it right now as well. I normally run a higher dose of S4 at 75-100mg per day, but with PE S4 I'm only at 50mg and getting the same effects. I am getting all the nice benefits as well as the vision sides where I normally don't get those at 50mg. It just goes to show how powerful this stuff is compared to the tiers out there.

I'm glad things are going so well for you. You've made some nice changes already and it's only getting better. Thanks for the great updates, and keep them coming!

Sounds awesome man, keep up the great work! I can't wait to run my stack. I usually ruin s4 at 100mg, it's my favorite sarm but I'll be running pure essence at 50mg. If I don't get any sides, I'll pick up some more bottles and run it at 100. Great work, keep us posted man, I love to see progress.

Re: RE: Re: 12 Week Triple Stack SARMs Log - (Pure Essence SARMs)

DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
BrentM said:

That's awesome to hear brother... very nice work so far and i am proud of what you have accomplished thus far... this s4 is no joke... its the only s4 i had to scale back on because of the yellow so its no surprise that it has given you an issue... you can try to stick it out, scale back a touch or go with 5 on 2 off... i like to wait for the 5 and 2 until you simply cannot tolerate it anymore but you will still see big benefits regardless... this is all person to person specific and only YOU can judge when that change needs to be made... keep up the great work!
Hey Dylan, how much of the gains will he keep?

BrentM said:

Any updates on how your cycle is going brother? I would love to hear about it

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
BrentM said:

Any updates on how your cycle is going brother? I would love to hear about it

yes, that makes two of us... im also very curious...

I'll post a update as soon as I get bit more time to peck away at my phone, sorry guys knee deep in a vacation with the kids and wife

BrentM said:
I'll post a update as soon as I get bit more time to peck away at my phone, sorry guys knee deep in a vacation with the kids and wife

No worries at all brother! I'm recovering this week after a vacation with the family last week. Enjoy your time, and I'm looking forward to those updates when you can give them.

Top Bottom