napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Week Healing Stack

Hey Dylan,

Quick question, I ordered the Mini Pct Stack 1 for my PCT run that I'm starting next week. Id like to know if I should add Aromasin to the PCT Stack. Let me know what you recommend? Thanks for your help!

If you are gyno prone, you can add it in for precautionary measure, though there should be no issue at all with estrogen rebound since sarms do not aromatize into estrogen. However if you want to run it as a precaution keep it at no more than 7.5mg EOD. You can get the liquid Aromasin from sarmsx

without seeing it, it is hard to say... you can run a low dose of aromasin but the blood work will tell if you have elevated estrogen or not and i certainly don't want you to over do it if your already in range... you dont ever want to crush estrogen either... you can go with 7.5 mg every other day with aromasin... here is the link for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Okay, so i think I'm going to do the mini pct that i'm starting tomorrow morning and after my 4 weeks of the pct...I'll go ahead and get my blood work done before i start my next arms cycle and see what my results come up as. What kind of test should i do in regards to blood work. Thanks Dylan

If you are gyno prone, you can add it in for precautionary measure, though there should be no issue at all with estrogen rebound since sarms do not aromatize into estrogen. However if you want to run it as a precaution keep it at no more than 7.5mg EOD. You can get the liquid Aromasin from sarmsx

Thanks Rick, I'll go ahead and get blood work done after my pct before i start my next arms cycle to see my results. Appreciate the response.

Hey Rick, Quick question...Regarding the mini pct: LiquiClo 50/25/25/25 & GW 20/20/20/20 are these dosed all in the am?

you can dose clomid whenever you want... i prefer evening but either way is fine... gw is 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, in the a.m.

Hey Dylan,
Progress has been great! I have just finished off taking my mini pct this past Thursday & looking to take 2-4weeks off before I get back onto a new stack. I am getting my blood work taken this upcoming week. After getting my results I wil be looking into ordering a new Sarms stack, I'll need advice on the stack that's best to run with the goals I have and the concerns. I look forward to working with you or any of the guys like Rick that have great knowledge behind it all. Overall it's great!

Hey Dylan,
Progress has been great! I have just finished off taking my mini pct this past Thursday & looking to take 2-4weeks off before I get back onto a new stack. I am getting my blood work taken this upcoming week. After getting my results I wil be looking into ordering a new Sarms stack, I'll need advice on the stack that's best to run with the goals I have and the concerns. I look forward to working with you or any of the guys like Rick that have great knowledge behind it all. Overall it's great!

thats awesome to hear bro! just let me know what your goals are moving forward and i will be happy to get your stack all set up for you!

thats awesome to hear bro! just let me know what your goals are moving forward and i will be happy to get your stack all set up for you!

Thanks for getting back to me Dylan. I'm looking at running a very intense cutting stack to really lean out the best I could. I'm currently weighing in at around 206lbs, 14-15% BF, 6'0 Tall. I want to run a great cutting stack that will really lean me out but not loose muscle. I also want to know what I can run for gyno purposes? I never took any steroids or anything oral into my
Body. Only thing I ever ran was a DAA before my Sarms healing stack. I feel like I may be gyno prone & I want to run something to avoid it &I see if I can fix my bottom chest more. I know it involves BF %, that's why I want to lean out as well. Is there a great cutting stack as well as a stack during for gyno purposes. Let me know what you have for me. Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me Dylan. I'm looking at running a very intense cutting stack to really lean out the best I could. I'm currently weighing in at around 206lbs, 14-15% BF, 6'0 Tall. I want to run a great cutting stack that will really lean me out but not loose muscle. I also want to know what I can run for gyno purposes? I never took any steroids or anything oral into my
Body. Only thing I ever ran was a DAA before my Sarms healing stack. I feel like I may be gyno prone & I want to run something to avoid it &I see if I can fix my bottom chest more. I know it involves BF %, that's why I want to lean out as well. Is there a great cutting stack as well as a stack during for gyno purposes. Let me know what you have for me. Thanks!

brother, i have a stack for any and all scenarios... COME ON!! LOLLLL =)

i'll make it very easy for you... here are all the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 aromasin 7.25 mg every other day... (half a dropper)
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

brother, i have a stack for any and all scenarios... COME ON!! LOLLLL =)

i'll make it very easy for you... here are all the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 aromasin 7.25 mg every other day... (half a dropper)
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Great! Looks like I look forward to running my next stack in a few weeks. Just got a question in regards to what exactly does letro, Nolvadex & Raloxifene do? Why are these not an option for me in regards to gyno? Thanks Dylan! You the man brotha :)!

Great! Looks like I look forward to running my next stack in a few weeks. Just got a question in regards to what exactly does letro, Nolvadex & Raloxifene do? Why are these not an option for me in regards to gyno? Thanks Dylan! You the man brotha :)!

if you need an anti gyno protocol then run letro and nolva for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... you can get all of these at sarmsx as well

if you need an anti gyno protocol then run letro and nolva for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... you can get all of these at sarmsx as well

Can you run those two during a Sarms stack? Also what is your outlook on Raloxifene? Someone mentioned something about it....Just trying to clarify all of this so I know these things for the future. Thanks Dylan

Can you run those two during a Sarms stack? Also what is your outlook on Raloxifene? Someone mentioned something about it....Just trying to clarify all of this so I know these things for the future. Thanks Dylan

bro, i already answered the same exact question you asked in another thread... yes, you can run them both here with sarms but understand that letro is likely going to make you feel like shit... you may want to run a lower dose, around 1.25 mg per day or so.. nolva at 20 mg per day... there is no need for raloxifene here...

bro, i already answered the same exact question you asked in another thread... yes, you can run them both here with sarms but understand that letro is likely going to make you feel like shit... you may want to run a lower dose, around 1.25 mg per day or so.. nolva at 20 mg per day... there is no need for raloxifene here...

Sorry didn't see that. So i can add the letro and nolvadex to the aromasin and be fine with that correct. Thanks and appreciate the help and feedback Dylan!

Sorry didn't see that. So i can add the letro and nolvadex to the aromasin and be fine with that correct. Thanks and appreciate the help and feedback Dylan!

no bro, your not following me here.. if you run nolva and letro, you wait to use aromasin until you are done with the 8 weeks with them first, THEN you start aromasin...

so weeks 1-8 run nolva and letro then 9-12 run aromasin and you can also carry that into pct as well

Top Bottom