napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 and 1/2" or 1" pins

Big T

Been hitting myself in the glutes with 1 and 1/2" pins but I can't get anymore right now I got some 1" pins will they be good to use. Will they get deep enough. Pinning almost 3ml in one shot

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You may be able to get by on shots other then glutes with a 1". What gage are they? I used a 1"/27 gage for delt shots before...

Theres a ton of places that sell 1.5" pins for cheap bro. Gpz, shopmedvet, allegro, etc. You could use 1" for glutes but 1.5" is preferred if possible.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Theres a ton of places that sell 1.5" pins for cheap bro. Gpz, shopmedvet, allegro, etc. You could use 1" for glutes but 1.5" is preferred if possible.

Sent from my SM-G900P
Thanks bro I'll look into that

Just go to www.gpzservices.com or allegro medical.

You can get pins cheap and fast at both places.

Also a 1" is plenty for most sites, though I would prefer a 1.5" for glutes myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just go to www.gpzservices.com or allegro medical.

You can get pins cheap and fast at both places.

Also a 1" is plenty for most sites, though I would prefer a 1.5" for glutes myself

Thanks bro I use the 1 on my delts and a 1 and 1/2 for glutes that's what I prefer to I just like glutes a little better less painful but don't want absess using a 1 on them

I have no problem hitting glutes with 1" pins. If you hold a decent amount of fat in the booty though you may want 1.5".

it really depends on how lean you are... the leaner you are, the better chance you have of getting a 1" to work well on your glute... just use your delts and quads with the 1" until you get the 1.5 for your glutes

it really depends on how lean you are... the leaner you are, the better chance you have of getting a 1" to work well on your glute... just use your delts and quads with the 1" until you get the 1.5 for your glutes

That is what I explained in another pin thread.My brother is 4-5% BF and there is no way he could subq any amount without it showing under his skin. He can use a 5/8 pin in his delt and that is deep muscular injection.Even his glutes take a 5/8. Probably similar to you Dylan, as you two have the same type of build.
So the message here is to analyze your self in the mirror, and your BF, and use the size pin for you. As I said in the other thread, my quads always quiver and shake with larger pins,so I use 27's and since my quads are thick a small pin hits deep muscle. Here again folks...everyone is a little different.

I use 1" on Glutes only. Been using 1/2" on delts, pecs, quads for a while now with no issues. Why go long if ya don't have to I say.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my glutes are actually very toned I genetically gifted in the legs glute area so it doesn't take much work to grow or maintain. I actually never hit the quads but ill dp that and delts until I get more

This is absolutely the truth. I can use a 1" in glutes no problem, though I still prefer the longer needle myself, but it absolutely can be done if you are lean with a 1"

This is absolutely the truth. I can use a 1" in glutes no problem, though I still prefer the longer needle myself, but it absolutely can be done if you are lean with a 1"

Ok cool thanks bro

Top Bottom