napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren

1. Cocopiny

Always on? Thoughts and experiences

Hey y’all. Here is a question I’m going to get A LOT of hate for. Which I deserve so feel free to get mad, but someone has to ask it. I have just finished a 2 month bulk stack, went from 91kg->100kg, here are some before and afters; (height is 174cm or 5ft 8.5) before - After- The bulk stack...
  2. L

Next cycle help

Dylan: I truly appreciate this incredible resource & trust the collective experience of all the members. Considering next cycle to start January ‘24 & would appreciate input. Background: 47 yr old M 5’10” 168lbs ~12% BF Struggled w/ weight since adolescence. Was my fattest (220lbs/~35% BF)...
  3. Cocopiny

Recomp/muscle gain cycle advice

Recently finished 16wk cut cycle- slowly increased dosages to a final of- Tren a- (wk4-12 @200mg/wk) 12-16 350mg/wk Test- 500mg/wk (0 for last 2 peak weeks) Winstrol- 20mg-40mg gradual raise, 50mg last 2 wks Masteron p- 300mg wk4-12, 600mg12-16 See before and afters below. I’d say 18% bodyfat...
  4. L

How Much - Low Dose Tren

Hi Dylan, I’ve come to the conclusion that while I’m on TRT… I stay around 150mg of Test C, and I feel good. When I blast and take any oral, I up it to 250mg Test C, and then keep my oral low: - Anavar: 20mg a day for 40 days (by itself, not stacked with anything else besides 250mg Test) -...
  5. N

TREN - the ex-girlfriend I can’t stop thinking about

Happy New Years guys! Advanced PED user with 10+ years of educated and safe (thank you Dylan!) multi-compound cycle experience. 41 years old 6’1 230lbs. 10% BF Training style: Powerlifting/Bodybuilding accessory work (think Hybrid Performance) Goals: Strong and jacked and relatively lean...
  6. m555zma

Extremely Strong T Ace

I'm currently running 75mg tren EOD. In the past I've always done 100mg EOD, yet this dosage is hitting me much harder than before.. So strange a lower dose is seemingly more potent than a higher dose. Or maybe this batch is just more concentrated?.. Fitness is such an interesting journey
  7. m555zma

Pharmalady Early Christmas Present 🎄

8. m555zma

Tren Test Ratio

What's the rationale behind running test higher than tren? Tren is what you want to shine, and also the tren would dominate androgen receptors with test being lower I believe.. (not 100% sure about the receptor argument)
  9. m555zma

Bulking on Tren.. appetite issues..

I will Bulk on tren for the first time since it's so anabolic. But it's suppress appetite so damn much.. you guys taking anything to boost hunger? Maybe eq? Or just force feeding... Cutting on it is easy, but I've never bulked on it
  10. Cocopiny

Many compounds at low dose vs 1-3 compounds at high dose

Hey guys, current stack is going to be: Tbol:50mg/d Test p: 500mg/wk Masteron p: 350mg/W Tren e: 125mg/ wk Winstrol 10mg/d I?m a big believer of running loads of different compounds at smaller doses instead of just 1-3 at a high dose as I feel they synergies and potentiate each other, what do...
  11. Cocopiny

Low Dose tren; any point in it?

Current stack: 5 wks 12 wk stack First 4 weeks: 50mg tbol/d Test enth: 750mg/W Tren enth 250mg/W Okay so to cut things short, I can?t handle 250mg tren/ wk. Too much anxiety, can?t sleep, too tired, however results had been amazing, bench went from 100 for 10 to 120 for 5, clearly gained...
  12. Cocopiny

Tren to Test Ratio

Hey guys, currently running: Tbol: 50mg/d Tren e: 250mg/W Test e/ 750mg/W I?m asking what?s the optimum ratio of tren to test... I?ve scowered forums and videos and so many conflicting answers, some say you should use double the test for every mg of tren (so 250mg tren for 500mg test) others...
  13. Cocopiny

Tired on orals

Hey guys, need some advice, I?m running: Tbol: 50mg/d Testosterone enth: 750mg/wk Tren enth: 250mg/W Firstly, I want to hear some cycle scrutiny, or is it decent (I?m an advanced user and have done over 7 cycles before, this is my first time using tren and I have never gone above 500mg test...
  14. m555zma

Tren for 8 weeks

anyone get much from an 8 week tren cycle? I'm not interested in doing 12 weeks, but that's the most common cycle to read about. Don't want to short change myself.
  15. B

Tren e and Test e cycle blood work

Hi guys, I am on tren e and test e cycle Never used tren before and I am concerned that tren might be fake, Have no side effects such as tren cough night sweats,rage etc I bought test and tren from the supplier here in Australia but different brands So I started my cycle with test e 300...
  16. M

Cycle question Sustanon and kickstart with pheraflex

Hi, im 33ys old and have previous experience with ph's and also real gear, been training for over 10ys but as a hobbi. Im 6,1 at 220 at around 20% bf. My first gear was sustanon 750mg week and anavar, winstrol. Don't had any sides I could remember, only some acne. Goal woul be to make lean...
  17. M

Third Cycle, Test and Tren Help, is my Tren E bunk?

Hey guys, i'm new here and would really be thankful if you could help me with my questions. I am 26, 6'0 and 190, at around 15-14% bf. I have done a 500 mg test only and a 500 test 50 mg anadrol cycle before, and had great results. On my third cycle, i wanted to try something a bit stronger so I...
  18. B

Completed LGD cycle, help with Test cycle

Just finished my PCT for my LGD cycle, looking to move to injectables. For reference, I’m a 25 y/o male, 6’2”, 195 lbs. I’m looking mostly for strength gains but don’t mind a good pump, not to concerned with body fat. Had great results with LGD but weary of long term sides/ unknown long term...
  19. C

Sarms with Test/Tren cycle?

Hey guys, just curious as to whether or not it would be beneficial to run LGD or GW50156 concurrent with a future test/tren cycle? To me, it seems as if it would just be an added stress on the body and the risk/reward wouldn’t be worth it. If so, would it be best to add it in towards the end of...
  20. F

First time on tren, libido utterly gone - need some advice

First timer here where I ran tren-a for about 8 weeks at age 40. Nothing else, just tren, 3/4 of a CC twice a week. Good gains, felt good, but had some of the side effects I keep reading about (oily skin, mood changes, etc...). At about week 8 my libido is absolutely and utterly gone and I...
Top Bottom