napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Would SARMS be a last resort?

bluebigman

Hi Dylan,

I've been into Fitness for the last 3 years. In these 3 years I've always been 'Chubby'. I've never really seem to get under <18%? Although I track my macro's and do 30 mins of fasted cardio every morning. Lately I've been really getting frustrated about barely losing any weight and gaining weight very quickly. You can see my macro's and weight in this Google doc to give you a quick idea: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/158RbrzAOCb_StqBgRpuli4dMqOJzvSny8TSM9L8svk4/edit?usp=sharing

Anyway, to get on point. I'm seeing SARMS as perhaps my last resort. I really hope it will "fix" my metabolism and point me in the right direction. My question to you is: What do you recommend? I have 0 knowledge about this (Watching every video about SARMS while writing this email btw).

Hopefully you can help me out here.

GW & SR9009 will boost your metabolism and aid in fat loss.
Look into those two compounds, stacked together they will do a lot.

Hi Dylan,

I've been into Fitness for the last 3 years. In these 3 years I've always been 'Chubby'. I've never really seem to get under <18%? Although I track my macro's and do 30 mins of fasted cardio every morning. Lately I've been really getting frustrated about barely losing any weight and gaining weight very quickly. You can see my macro's and weight in this Google doc to give you a quick idea: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/158RbrzAOCb_StqBgRpuli4dMqOJzvSny8TSM9L8svk4/edit?usp=sharing

Anyway, to get on point. I'm seeing SARMS as perhaps my last resort. I really hope it will "fix" my metabolism and point me in the right direction. My question to you is: What do you recommend? I have 0 knowledge about this (Watching every video about SARMS while writing this email btw).

Hopefully you can help me out here.
of course i can help you... just to make sure, have you had your test levels checked though? that could be part of the problem you have not being able to lose weight...

i have the perfect stack for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?ro...ndex.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have to admit, this is one of the best topics I have seen lately. Grasmat is all fine, you don't tell us to give advise but you ask for it AND you actually watch the video's. Thanks for doing that.

On topic:
I also think you should get your Testosterone levels checked by your doc. That could be one of the causes.

of course i can help you... just to make sure, have you had your test levels checked though? that could be part of the problem you have not being able to lose weight...

i have the perfect stack for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?ro...ndex.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have to admit, this is one of the best topics I have seen lately. Grasmat is all fine, you don't tell us to give advise but you ask for it AND you actually watch the video's. Thanks for doing that.

On topic:
I also think you should get your Testosterone levels checked by your doc. That could be one of the causes.

I've got my bloodwork done like a year ago.
https://i.imgur.com/9JYXWBD.png

Left column are my values, right column are the 'normal' values.

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

Haha so I see you are Dutch! Me too man, of you ever have questions in Dutch, send me a message.

On topic: Prolactin is within range, but on the high side. What do you think, Dylan?

Dutchies everywhere, haha.

u8qQALd.jpg

This is a pic of my current physique for reference

Left pics are when I started lifting (85kg), right pic is right now (93kg).
Time span of around 2.5y ~ 3y

Attachments

• u8qQALd.jpg
    u8qQALd.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 15
I think that is more than 18 percent. But SARMs would certainly do something for you :) look into SR-9009, GW-501516 and S4. Check your private messages bro

You definitely have some fat to cut bud. That shred stack will do wonders for you with the right diet

You definitely have some fat to cut bud. That shred stack will do wonders for you with the right diet

Here is a quote of a friend who said the following about saying taking SARMS is a bad idea in my current state:

"because the fatter you are, the more the aromatase activity is, meaning more testosterone will get converted to estrogen and cause side effects which are totally unwanted and which can be prevented"
Is this true?

Thanks!

Here is a quote of a friend who said the following about saying taking SARMS is a bad idea in my current state:

"because the fatter you are, the more the aromatase activity is, meaning more testosterone will get converted to estrogen and cause side effects which are totally unwanted and which can be prevented"
Is this true?

Thanks!

This is only the case with aromatising compounds. Steroids.

REAL SARMs do not convert into estrogen. Prohormones and Steroids do ;)
SARMs are completely safe for you to use and your friend needs to do his homework haha.

Is this true?

Thanks!
that shows how ignorant your friend is because sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen... that is true with steroids, but clearly its not true on compounds that do not convert to estrogen and this is what thoroughly pisses me off... seeing people talk about things and concepts they are clueless on...

This is only the case with aromatising compounds. Steroids.

REAL SARMs do not convert into estrogen. Prohormones and Steroids do ;)
SARMs are completely safe for you to use and your friend needs to do his homework haha.

that shows how ignorant your friend is because sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen... that is true with steroids, but clearly its not true on compounds that do not convert to estrogen and this is what thoroughly pisses me off... seeing people talk about things and concepts they are clueless on...

Hm, alright. Thanks for the response :)

Is this true?

Thanks!

Your friend Obvioulsy doesn't know about sarms, and is speaking like they are steroids. Sarms cause no conversion to estrogen and are extremely effctive for fat burning. There are countless people that have used sarms for cutting with much higher bodyfat than you with overwhelming success

Is your google doc up to date every single day? The last 7 days your calories averaged out to only 1450 calories. You may actually letting yourself go too hypocaloric, which may seem counter intuitive but can have negative impact to weight loss. Your calories are also all over the place from day to day, you may want to try to stabilize that as best as possible.

Is your google doc up to date every single day? The last 7 days your calories averaged out to only 1450 calories. You may actually letting yourself go too hypocaloric, which may seem counter intuitive but can have negative impact to weight loss. Your calories are also all over the place from day to day, you may want to try to stabilize that as best as possible.

Last couple of days are not accurate duo illness/sick + untracked macro's :(

Aren't your s-testo also kind of low? I assume the mesurement is in nmol??

11 nmol/dl would be around 250-300 ng/dl right? which definately is low! You're quite young aswell. Might be wrong, just my first thought? High fat usually cause low test if I remember correctly.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Aren't your s-testo also kind of low? I assume the mesurement is in nmol??

11 nmol/dl would be around 250-300 ng/dl right? which definately is low! You're quite young aswell. Might be wrong, just my first thought? High fat usually cause low test if I remember correctly.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I'm unsure, I plan on redoing the blood test soon.

Top Bottom