napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

would like to ask for advice?

I am 38 years old 5'7 198 lbs right now I am 12% bodyfat. 10 years ago I was 310lbs and worked my ass off without the Test 250, once I lost the body fat on me I dropped my weight to 178lbs until then is when I used the Gear.
I have done two Cycle with one year apart " Test 250" cycles were 8 weeks long with a PTC of Nolvadex, and Clomid.
My Goal is to get 225lbs and look like a beast. My question is that could I achieve that before I turn 45 years old?

weeks 1- 14 Test E 600 weekly
Weeks 1-5 Dbol 30 mg ED
weeks 2-13 Deca 400 weekly
week 1-17 AI 12.5 EOD Arimidex
week 17-20 PCT Nolvadex 40/40/30/20
Liver Protection Pack 3x A day
Vitamine Pack 2x A day
Diet 2.5/1.5/1 Protein/Carbs/Fats
I will be training 4 days on 1 off, if the joints lube up well with the Deca as I have read, I will like to train 6 days on 1 day off with an old school training way as in Serge Nubret.

Your pct is lacking. You have no cortisol control (gw, nor ostarine).

In addition, you should run novla AND clomid

its in my post. (gw and ostarine). Your clomid dosages are wrong, should be 50/50/25/25, Nolva is 40/40/20/20

I am 38 years old 5'7 198 lbs right now I am 12% bodyfat. 10 years ago I was 310lbs and worked my ass off without the Test 250, once I lost the body fat on me I dropped my weight to 178lbs until then is when I used the Gear.
I have done two Cycle with one year apart " Test 250" cycles were 8 weeks long with a PTC of Nolvadex, and Clomid.
My Goal is to get 225lbs and look like a beast. My question is that could I achieve that before I turn 45 years old?

weeks 1- 14 Test E 600 weekly
Weeks 1-5 Dbol 30 mg ED
weeks 2-13 Deca 400 weekly
week 1-17 AI 12.5 EOD Arimidex
week 17-20 PCT Nolvadex 40/40/30/20
Liver Protection Pack 3x A day
Vitamine Pack 2x A day
Diet 2.5/1.5/1 Protein/Carbs/Fats
I will be training 4 days on 1 off, if the joints lube up well with the Deca as I have read, I will like to train 6 days on 1 day off with an old school training way as in Serge Nubret.

You may need Caber to control prolactin with the deca. Also your AI dosage is too high for arimidex. Go with aromasin at that dosage.

tell me this bro, what exactly is your goal from the cycle???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

^^ thats a PCT right there... I'm just to damned lazy to have it copied somewhere to cut and paste :)

tell me this bro, what exactly is your goal from the cycle???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I want to go heavier in the gym but the joints hold me back a bit. Read about Deca helping with joint pain, Dbol to help kick start it, In the previous cycle about three weeks after last pin my joint were on fire.

AAS just make things worse since you'll be pushing harder without actually healing.
You should definitely try Sarms healing stack.. Dylan or Rick could lay it out for you perfectly.

just so you understand... running bigger cycles that make you grow faster and increase strength rapidly are going to cause you even more pain from the increase in size and strength... deca will not prevent that just so you are aware... the gains are too drastic with that type of cycle, especially if you are in that kind of pain so you need to be aware of that going into it...

My goal is to build more size, I would like to be 225 by 45years old or sooner with less than 10-8% body at. I am 38 now about 7 years to get to that goal, Does that sound realistic?
so you want to get there in the next 7 years... then yes, of course... so why go for it all in one cycle and further injure yourself? i dont get it

I understand, just staying on Test E for two cycles a year can get me there, or go longer on cycles only on Test. would be safer?

you can run something more simple... why not just run test and deca along with something like mk677 year round? that would be a far better option and give you the extreme healing by adding 677...

You must also understand the role of myostatin in the body. Myostatin rises on cycle which is the hormone that puts the halt on muscle gains. Longer cycles with more compounds only wastes gear because you won't see any added benefit until you come off and baseline myostatin anyways.

If myostatin weren't a factor people could just stay on and be 300 lb Olympia caliber bodybuilders in a couple years. It doesn't work that way

Your expectations are pretty unrealistic. Every cycle you typically gain less and less as your body gets,closer to its genetic potential. The first 2 years of lifting and cycling it's not uncommon to gain 30 lbs of muscle, but it could take a decade to gain the next 10 lbs.

you can run something more simple... why not just run test and deca along with something like mk677 year round? that would be a far better option and give you the extreme healing by adding 677...

it would be on a low dose am I right? like Test E 250 wk with Deca at 100 per wk for 8 weeks along with the mk677 on and 16 weeks off running the platinum pack Isarms offer? and then repeat?

You must also understand the role of myostatin in the body. Myostatin rises on cycle which is the hormone that puts the halt on muscle gains. Longer cycles with more compounds only wastes gear because you won't see any added benefit until you come off and baseline myostatin anyways.

If myostatin weren't a factor people could just stay on and be 300 lb Olympia caliber bodybuilders in a couple years. It doesn't work that way

Your expectations are pretty unrealistic. Every cycle you typically gain less and less as your body gets, closer to its genetic potential. The first 2 years of lifting and cycling it's not uncommon to gain 30 lbs of muscle, but it could take a decade to gain the next 10 lbs.

great feedback RickRock I see the point. I dry I am at 190lbs from 178lbs so realistic I would only hit 208lbs maybe and work on gaining from there?

Top Bottom