napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol use

villarner

Hey Dylan,

I have been watching your videos on Winstrol and they are ridiculously informative! You seem to have great knowledge on steroids and steroid usage, can you please give me some advice? I am 22 5ft. 10in weighing 220lbs with 17% BF and I am thinking of taking Winstrol as a stand alone with PCT. Would you recommend this for me?

Nobody here is going to recommend this to you, one you are to young and two you should never run a oral or any compound without test. Train hard and eat a strict diet till your at least 25. You could always try sarms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan should really do a video on how steroids don't burn fat, orals alone are a bad idea, and being 22 is too young to be messing with AAS yet.

I feel those topics would be a winner.

quick answer..everything is wrong with this
1. you are too young to use steroids
2. No steroid burns fat
3. Oral only steroid use is the stupidest thing you can do

there is no way on the planet earth i would ever recommend any steroid to you... you are too young, your body fat is too high, steroids are not fat burners and oral only cycles are just flat ass ignorant... top to bottom this is all wrong... now, you could definitely look at sarms and they could work wonders for you if your diet and training are in check... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators\

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack...

Hey Dylan,

I have been watching your videos on Winstrol and they are ridiculously informative! You seem to have great knowledge on steroids and steroid usage, can you please give me some advice? I am 22 5ft. 10in weighing 220lbs with 17% BF and I am thinking of taking Winstrol as a stand alone with PCT. Would you recommend this for me?

Absolutely not in any way shape or form. You are too young, too fat, and running an oral only steroid cycle is about the worst thing you can do. You are in no shape or not old enough for any steroid right now

Top Bottom