domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRT w/Sarms

TRT w/Sarms

Hey guys, just got diagnosed with Low T. Not really low but enough for my doctor to prescribe me 50mg a week of Test Cyp. I was hoping for 100 plus but I won't push it now that I got my foot in the door. Thinking about supplementing it with a Sarms cycle for better results. I'm 54 YO, 5'10" 185lbs down from 200lbs at about 13% BF. I'm in decent shape and eat and live fairly clean. Looking to add 10 lbs. of lean muscle. Any suggestions? I was gonna do 25mg Ostarine, 10mg Cardarine and 10mg Ligandrol. Thoughts?

Id do a cycle of rad and lgd
    20mg a day of rad and 10mg a day of lgd and that would be a great starting stack to pack on some strength and a few lbs of muscle with hard work and good diet.

Also since you are on trt you won't need to do any pct but u still suggest you run a liver and organ product as your ldl and hdl will take a minor hit with sarms.

Sarms.forsale is the place to order and rub a complete 13 week cycle 3 bottles rad 3 bottles lgd

Quote Originally Posted by Buffnjacked View Post
    Hey guys, just got diagnosed with Low T. Not really low but enough for my doctor to prescribe me 50mg a week of Test Cyp. I was hoping for 100 plus but I won't push it now that I got my foot in the door. Thinking about supplementing it with a Sarms cycle for better results. I'm 54 YO, 5'10" 185lbs down from 200lbs at about 13% BF. I'm in decent shape and eat and live fairly clean. Looking to add 10 lbs. of lean muscle. Any suggestions? I was gonna do 25mg Ostarine, 10mg Cardarine and 10mg Ligandrol. Thoughts?
    thats perfectly fine to roll with... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale I stand by their quality a million percent... since you are on trt, you wont need any sort of pct... here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Dylan got you covered

Thanks guys. Why wouldn't I need a PCT? Won't there be some type of suppression? What can I expect from 50mg of test cyp per week? Seems kind of weak but like I said, not gonna complain.

No because you constantly have a source of test being injected into your body keeping your test production in check, now if you are natural like me and not injecting test than you always need to run a pct because you will infact get suppression and need to recover . That's the beauty of test when you are on it and run sarms its just not needed. Naturally I don't have anything keeping my test levels elevated so mine will go down make sense ?

No PCT bro you're already on TRT. As long as you're on TRT you'll never have to do a PCT. PCT is for someone that needs to restore natural testosterone levels.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Darn! Wish I asked before I ordered the Nolva. How's sarms4sale on returns?

you are not going to be able to return that though man... not on something like that but you could have use for it at some point, im sure...

Hold onto the nolva. Good to have on hand of you ever have any type of gyno symptom

The sarks stack dylan gave you is perfect for you