domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Trt

Trt

I'm 50 yrs old and on trt. I inject once every 5 days (5th, 10th, 15th..etc). I've been dosing 300mgs and was thinking of adding equipoise. I know you recommend 800mg a week but if I only add 200mg to my injections will I see any benefits or should I up the dosage a bit?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Banned
    So you are injecting 300mg of testosterone every 5 days for your TRT protocol?

You say you are on TRT...Are you diagnosed as hypogonadal....are you under a Dr's care.
    Last edited by buen; 01-15-2018 at 06:06 AM.

300 mg per week is NOT a trt dose bro, not at all... thats double a normal trt dose.. thats actually running a cycle...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    300 mg per week is NOT a trt dose bro, not at all... thats double a normal trt dose.. thats actually running a cycle...
    He said 300mg every 5 days...that's 420mg per week !

4 times a "normal" TRT dose
    Last edited by buen; 01-15-2018 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    He said 300mg every 5 days...that's 420mg per week !
    Your right... even worse

I know your doctor didn't prescribe you 300mg every 5 days, so I guess you took it up yourself to do this. How long have you been on that? We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you

how long have you been doing this to yourself?