napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenning for a year...

Coming off for 8 weeks after being on tren for a year aint gonna do shit for recovery. I bet after a year of use it would take a full 8 week PCT and another 3-6 months to even fully recover if hes even capable to fully recover anymore. This guy is an idiot, he might as well stay on another few years so other intelligent people can learn how not to use tren and what damage can occur with such abuse and maybe just maybe then this dbag may be of some value to human society

I don't give a fuck if this asshat kills himself...it would probably be a blessing. But what I can't stand, is the fact that he puts this shit out on social media about his reckless use and noobs and kids will copycat him seeing it as the way to do things. That just makes my blood boil

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've watched a few of his videos where he goes over his contest protocol and its fucking ridiculous the amount of stuff this KID takes! People actually follow him too which is scary. I saw one video where he said he would like to one day have kids.....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT DUMMY! I would bet he's shut his self down permanently and will need TRT for the rest of his life. And he's only in his 20's...SMFH

Tren for over a year....? There is absolutely zero chance his dick works, I don't know much about that guy but is he alsI running caber and Aromasin the whole time??

I don't give a fuck if this asshat kills himself...it would probably be a blessing. But what I can't stand, is the fact that he puts this shit out on social media about his reckless use and noobs and kids will copycat him seeing it as the way to do things. That just makes my blood boil

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yep, I pretty much follow him to see exactly what NOT to do.

I never compare myself to other people that do videos... I dont need to and I certainly dont really care what others do etc.. I live in a different world, its called earth... Not sure if they have heard of it or not but the point is this... so many of these clowns, and this douche is a prime example, have to do this kind of outlandish shit to get any attention... has anyone ever seen me call others out on videos, advise reckless shit, do things that can hurt people, make videos with women, showing off cars etc... ?? NO, because i dont ever want that kind of attention... I want to earn it the right way, the respectable way and the way i actually believe in... this is beyond pathetic and i never wish harm upon anyone but in all honesty, he truly deserves to go to hell for what he is doing to others and i have a feeling he has a nice warm spot waiting for him...

I never compare myself to other people that do videos... I dont need to and I certainly dont really care what others do etc.. I live in a different world, its called earth... Not sure if they have heard of it or not but the point is this... so many of these clowns, and this douche is a prime example, have to do this kind of outlandish shit to get any attention... has anyone ever seen me call others out on videos, advise reckless shit, do things that can hurt people, make videos with women, showing off cars etc... ?? NO, because i dont ever want that kind of attention... I want to earn it the right way, the respectable way and the way i actually believe in... this is beyond pathetic and i never wish harm upon anyone but in all honesty, he truly deserves to go to hell for what he is doing to others and i have a feeling he has a nice warm spot waiting for him...
Amen Dylan! Steroids are not reckless and they do not have be to be dangerous, but this fucking fool is why people are paranoid over thîs shit! And the younger kids who see this assclown as some sot of role model ae sure to fuck them self up really badly!! And even as fa as medical science gets, thee will be little to do to correct their damage.

Top Bottom