napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone

hgill173

Hey, Dylan, I did a cycle already of TEST a couple of months ago and also did PCT after the 12 weeks I ran it. But now I'm thinking of running a TREN ACE and SUST cycle. I want to know whats the dosage you recommend. Also, I will be taking Armidex to avoid the increased estrogen side effect. I am thinking of running this as my second cycle for 12 weeks in a month or so and I want to hear your opinion on this and give me some advice. I will also be taking PCT after this cycle and want to know how much muscle mass and strength I will lose.

Thanks

clearly you havent followed me or watched any of my videos... tren is NOT FOR BEGINNERS... and DEFINITELY NOT something you run on a second or even third cycle... if you paid me, i would not advise you to use tren

You're nowhere near ready for tren. You're not advanced. You dont even know how to run it right. What is your stats and experience

Don’t do it man there are better options. I ran Tren on a first cycle and regret it. There are other options Tren isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.

Top Bottom