napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone

dawalkeen

Hey I screwed up I measured the dosage of tren wrong and took 3cc of tren e at 225 per what do I do?

Hey I screwed up I measured the dosage of tren wrong and took 3cc of tren e at 225 per what do I do?

Start planning your death bro

No seriously....what can you do bro? Not much....it's already in your system. You need to ride it out. Just don't inject any more of that shit. What dose did you mean to run?

hey bro... you learn from your mistakes and understand that you should never do things too fast when it comes to steroids... nyou will be just fine but i assure you that if you nake it a habit you are going to have major problems...

So 675 mg Don't jab for another week at least. It's tren e I take it. What did you mistake it with ??? I take it your running tren and test
Split your dose Mon and thurs and take your time !!!

How do you accidentally draw 3cc? Are you using 10cc pins? 3cc is a full barrel and it's more than half a 5cc barrel which most people don't even use.

Did you accidentally fill the entire syringe all the way to the top? Im not understanding here unless this is a troll.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

I hope this isn't your first cycle.... I don't know how drawing up a full barrel and then pinning it can happen by accident lol Did you not understand the dose? You should figure this shit out before jumping the gun.

How do you accidentally draw 3cc? Are you using 10cc pins? 3cc is a full barrel and it's more than half a 5cc barrel which most people don't even use.

Did you accidentally fill the entire syringe all the way to the top? Im not understanding here unless this is a troll.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]
its not a troll bro, its an email i recieved so i dont know on this one... im wondering the same thing you are asking but NOTHING surprises me anymore... thats quite a large fuck up though

only thing i can think of is OP mistaken how many MGs per ML his compound carried, and thought 3ml was dosed with a different amount of MGs. Maybe he thought it was 100mg per ML ?

only thing i can think of is OP mistaken how many MGs per ML his compound carried, and thought 3ml was dosed with a different amount of MGs. Maybe he thought it was 100mg per ML ?
its possible but its a matter or rushing through things and just not truly knowing what he was doing which is a very very dangerous game when it comes to this...

I'm sure at some point I've accidentally dosed something wrong, but that's a big blunder. Take your time next time and learn from your mistake. I definitely don't envy you at the moment. 44 probably does lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

That's fucking awesome. It's only 675mg you'll be fine bro. What ester? Ride the week out and get it right next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure at some point I've accidentally dosed something wrong, but that's a big blunder. Take your time next time and learn from your mistake. I definitely don't envy you at the moment. 44 probably does lol

Lol, that's so bad of you to say bro. I did laugh though and sadly thought "it's only 675mg".

That's fucking awesome. It's only 675mg you'll be fine bro. What ester? Ride the week out and get it right next time.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Legit laughed out loud

I think you just upped the tren bro.

I did this with mast... for some reason though I had 100mg p and was running 2100 mast a week for a couple months until I realized. 1.5cc ed. Oh well. When u pin tren though I pin 3cc on purpose

Top Bottom