napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren A test p

Jomama34

Hey man big fan of your YouTube channel I’m about to start my second cycle I want to try to P and Tren A I’ve done a lot of research on dosing and I think you’re the most reliable source because I know you’ve done it before and your experience now I’m 25 years old I weigh 180 pounds at 12% body fat currently on a cruise and I just want to know when I should pin how many times to pin and dosage of each any professional input would help out thanks I appreciate it if you get to this email. Also I know this is not legit medical advice so you will be not held accountable for any side effects thanks bro

First off, just so you know, this is not a private email you have sent. It's a public forum. Secondly, I can almost assure you everyone will want more info. My guess is you'll also given a stern "talking to" for cruising at age 25. What are you cruising on? What was your first cycle? What kind of gains did you make? Why did you opt to cruise? Why tren? Why now? What are your goals? These are questions you should have asked yourself already and have answers ready without even having to be asked. How tall are you?

Why are you cruising at 25 years old?

What's your full training history? What's your full-cycle history? What is your height?

you are on a cruise, your 25 years old, and you have only ran one cycle? you dont see anything wrong with this??

This is the beginning of some reckless behavior that will have a great impact on the rest of your life.

I think you are in a bit over your head here bro. You need to take a step back. Already cruising at 25? Why?? What are you thinking? And why do you want to use tren Already? It's for advanced users only, which you are not

i hope you use your head here man...this is just a mess and nothing good is going to come from it...

Top Bottom