napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren/Anavar/Proviron

Ironbrain781

Stats:
26 years old.
180 lbs
15% body fat.

Have been working out since I was 13 (lied and said I was older so I could get a gym membership)

Prior Use:

Test only cycle 12 weeks

Test and Anavar cycle 12 weeks (var for first 6 or 8 weeks only)

Test and Eq cycle 15 weeks

Test and Eq cycle 15 weeks (for a second time)

Tren and Winnie cycle 12 weeks

In the book "Anabolics By William Llewellyn" (Does anyone have an opinion on this book) one of the stacks they recondend is Tren, Winnie, and Proviron for 8 weeks.

Week 1:
Winnie - 20MG Ed
Tren - 150 MG
Proviron 20 MG Ed

Week 2-4:
Winnie - 20MG Ed
Tren - 150 MG
Proviron - 50MG Ed

Week 5-8:
Winnie - 25MG Ed
Tren - 225 MG
Proviron - 50 MG Ed

I was considering running anavar instead of winnie due to the talk of Winnie being harder on your joints although I did not experience any joint pain when I took it before (I'm thinking that might only be true for high doses or prolonged use?).

My main objective is to run a very clean cycle with little to no water retention to help assist me with my cutting diet and training regiment and continue enhancing my physique aesthetically while doing my best to either maintain or gain stregnth. I've been hearing mixed opinions about whether test is nessesary if I run these 3 compounds at low dosages.

Feel free to let me know how dumb I am :)
(Constructively of course). It's all about education and I hope this thread can help me and others be as safe as possible.

You always need test on a cycle. When did you start? 26 and starting a 5th cycle means you were pretty young

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You've run FIVE cycles so far?

Running anything without test is not advised.

Thank you for your reply DTA707. Yes I was young. I think I was around 19 when I ran my first cycle (test only). I know this is way too young but I can't go back now or else I'd chose to wait. I didn't take another til I was 21 (which is still too young) and have spaced each cycle out to about once a year. I forget exactly how much I ran each time but I do remember it was always around the lowest "recondended value". Test was never ran more than 500 a week.

It's very concerning that you don't know the doses you ran.

Did you run PCT's?

When was your last blood test?

Thank you for your reply. Would you recondend a different cycle for the goal that I have? Or do you think given what I've taken previously that I should stay off now?

Thank you for your reply. Would you recondend a different cycle for the goal that I have? Or do you think given what I've taken previously that I should stay off now?

Can you answer my PCT & blood questions?

I knew the doses at the time but can't seem to remember exactly how much. My most recent cycle was the test and eq. It was 600 MG of eq a week and 500 MG of test a week. When I ran tren it was 300 MG a week but I don't remember exactly how much Winnie I was running but it was a low dose. First time running test only I ran 500MG a week. I recently had blood work done and everything was in the normal range.

Pct was clomid 25 MG a day and arimidex .5 MG a day ran 2 weeks after last shot for a month for every cycle except my first (test only) and the tren and winnie cycle.

OK, thanks for being open. A few observations;

A) it's hard to believe that you only ran clomid after those cycles and bloods are in line. When was your last test? Did you run an AI while on?

B) after that many cycles your weight & body fat should really be more impressive. Diet and training are not where they need to be and you probably lost a lot of gains with the PCT you ran.

IMO; I'd concentrate on nutrition and training. I hired a coach in 2014 and made tremendous changes. Leave the AAS for now.

Thank you so much for taking time to help me. towards the begining of my last cycle. And no I did not take an AI durring cycle.I am trying to be completely honest or else this would be a waste of all our time. Especially mine. And you're completely right my diet hasn't been on point the entire time. And I agree my pct definitely wasn't ideal.

I think your advice makes total sense. Thank you again.

Thank you so much for taking time to help me. towards the begining of my last cycle. And no I did not take an AI durring cycle.I am trying to be completely honest or else this would be a waste of all our time. Especially mine. And you're completely right my diet hasn't been on point the entire time. And I agree my pct definitely wasn't ideal.

I think your advice makes total sense. Thank you again.

That is a tremendous open minded attitude bro. That shit goes far around here.

What's your typical diet & training look like?

you have a really really good attitude... im not going to sit here and dig in you past and even discuss it other than the fact my concern is your lack of proper recovery protocols and ancillaries on any cycle... just so you know, that cycle plan you have is horrible.. i know it was not yours but the fact anyone would actually put that out there to run that is horrible! a perfect example of what gives steroids a bad name...

on your blood test recently, what exactly did you have tested brother?

My "typical" routine is in constant slight rotation. I started competing in arm wrestling 2 years ago. For the first year that really effected my workouts at the gym from having such an inflammed elbow. sometimes i couldnt even unrack 135 on the bench without serious pain. Recently I've developed tendons and ligaments enough where I can train arm wrestling specific 1-2 times a week and still fit more of a bodybuilding kind of style usually 4 days a week. My diet isn't consistently the same through out the year. When I'm dialed in on a diet to try to be lean I'll eat 6 meals a day. Twice I'll eat egg beaters (once with oatmeal banana and one whole egg & the other with 1 tablespoon peanut butter). 2 meals 6 ounces of chicken and a cup of greens (1 has cup of rice added) and two hydro whey protein shakes a day (1 with a source of clean carbs such as 8 ounces of sweet potato or a few rice cakes). When I'm not dialed in I'll still eat like this at least a few days a week with most days having some cheat meals. Im starting to dial in more now but last time I was really dialed in I was 165 and I didn't measure but im guessing roughly 11-12 percent body fat. Maybe a few mornings close to 10.

No offense brother but 13 years and 5 cycles... you should be much much bigger. I think u will get more out of finding what works for you naturally

My "typical" routine is in constant slight rotation. I started competing in arm wrestling 2 years ago. For the first year that really effected my workouts at the gym from having such an inflammed elbow. sometimes i couldnt even unrack 135 on the bench without serious pain. Recently I've developed tendons and ligaments enough where I can train arm wrestling specific 1-2 times a week and still fit more of a bodybuilding kind of style usually 4 days a week. My diet isn't consistently the same through out the year. When I'm dialed in on a diet to try to be lean I'll eat 6 meals a day. Twice I'll eat egg beaters (once with oatmeal banana and one whole egg & the other with 1 tablespoon peanut butter). 2 meals 6 ounces of chicken and a cup of greens (1 has cup of rice added) and two hydro whey protein shakes a day (1 with a source of clean carbs such as 8 ounces of sweet potato or a few rice cakes). When I'm not dialed in I'll still eat like this at least a few days a week with most days having some cheat meals. Im starting to dial in more now but last time I was really dialed in I was 165 and I didn't measure but im guessing roughly 11-12 percent body fat. Maybe a few mornings close to 10.

I'm not a diet expert but;

Diet is 90% of this game. With your goals 6oz of chicken can go to 7-8oz, see how that impacts you. One of your 6 meals can probably be a lean cut of red meat. Cheat meals are used when your body needs it. They're not a reward and it's ONE meal, not "cheat days"

I'm not a diet expert but;

Diet is 90% of this game. With your goals 6oz of chicken can go to 7-8oz, see how that impacts you. One of your 6 meals can probably be a lean cut of red meat. Cheat meals are used when your body needs it. They're not a reward and it's ONE meal, not "cheat days"

Once again thank you very much. I completely understand that my diet the passed few months will not help me achieve my new goals. I've already started cutting out anything unnesesary and am eating cleaner each week. I will definitely take your advice with adding a couple oz of chicken and a little red meat!

Top Bottom