napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren ace kickstart

wermedino

hello,

im about to run a 300 mg test + tren-e per week. I really want to start the cycle with tren-a. what do you think is the optimal way to start off with tren-a, and finish it with tren-e.

i was thinking of doing 100mg tren-a (eod) for two weeks and continuen with tren-e. what are your thoughts?

hello,

im about to run a 300 mg test + tren-e per week. I really want to start the cycle with tren-a. what do you think is the optimal way to start off with tren-a, and finish it with tren-e.

i was thinking of doing 100mg tren-a (eod) for two weeks and continuen with tren-e. what are your thoughts?

We need your full stats first dude. (Height, weight, bodyfat percentage etc.) Nobody will advise you on steroid use on this forum otherwise. Also, tell us you provious cycle experience and age!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can help,you with anythng

my bad. I know what dose i want to take 400mg tren-e and test-e. The only thing im worried about is if i'd kickstart it with tren-a for 2 weeks, While i inject tren-e and test-e ew, I will be having more than 400mg tren in my system because of the tren-a kickstart right?

my stats: 23 years. 5 ft 8". 185 pounds. 9% bodyfat. Previous cycle was a 500mg test-e ew. with winstrol kickstart. Was a year ago tho.

They are all gona tell you that you're to young, bro! But since your gonna do it no matter what, can't we just give the guy advice to do it right, guys?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

have 8 years of natural training. Watched all Dylan's videos about tren on youtube, so im sure i will be alright. I'm just stuck on the kickstart part. If i'd did tren ace eod 100mgs. And tren-e ew 400mg, There will be more than 400mg tren in my system.

They are all gona tell you that you're to young, bro! But since your gonna do it no matter what, can't we just give the guy advice to do it right, guys?

no....
flawed logic bro....load the gun for him so he can shoot straight...you know cuz he's going to do it anyway...
enabling is enabling

tren for 2nd cycle is bull shit....
steroid use before your endrocrine system has finished developing is just plain stupid

grow up...get your head on straight...you're needlessly heading down a road of pain and suffering

I know what you're getting at and I'm with you, dude! What I'm Concerned about is his health and wellbeing, and I would rather have him skip the cycle. But if he's going alone I Think he's better of with proper advice in PCT and everything els. Better than shooting yourself

that just full of shit excuse....you dont enable bad choices...PERIOD
You are'nt "helping" ....if he wants to fuck up he can do it all by himself....
no info on how to run a correct cycle is helping him because it doesnt change tha fact that ....
any cycle..properly run or not is unhealthly for him.....like telling him to sterile
the knife before he slits his wrists....kind of immaterial

that just full of shit excuse....you dont enable bad choices...PERIOD
You are'nt "helping" ....if he wants to fuck up he can do it all by himself....
no info on how to run a correct cycle is helping him because it doesnt change tha fact that ....
any cycle..properly run or not is unhealthly for him.....like telling him to sterile
the knife before he slits his wrists....kind of immaterial

This is a drastic and exagerated analogy. Fact is, whether you like it or not, that the fitness industry has led a lot of young kids to think that steroid use is totally fine and young professional bodybuilders have really driven younger guys to believe they can be the next Dallas mccarver if they run the right cycle. I'm not arguing against your logic. You just come off as brash and bitter and that's not what we are about here either. Or did you forget about the goal of helping people and the intrinsic kindness that requires? I think we all respect you and your opinion and guidance, but we (every member here) deserve your respect as well. There's no need to belittle anyone by calling bullshit on anothers beliefs

my bad. I know what dose i want to take 400mg tren-e and test-e. The only thing im worried about is if i'd kickstart it with tren-a for 2 weeks, While i inject tren-e and test-e ew, I will be having more than 400mg tren in my system because of the tren-a kickstart right?

my stats: 23 years. 5 ft 8". 185 pounds. 9% bodyfat. Previous cycle was a 500mg test-e ew. with winstrol kickstart. Was a year ago tho.
I'm sorry bro but we dont condone the use of steroids for anyone your age, and we do not advise underage users either. I'm sorry but I want no part of that at all...especially running something like tren at your age with your limited experience

This is a drastic and exagerated analogy. Fact is, whether you like it or not, that the fitness industry has led a lot of young kids to think that steroid use is totally fine and young professional bodybuilders have really driven younger guys to believe they can be the next Dallas mccarver if they run the right cycle. I'm not arguing against your logic. You just come off as brash and bitter and that's not what we are about here either. Or did you forget about the goal of helping people and the intrinsic kindness that requires? I think we all respect you and your opinion and guidance, but we (every member here) deserve your respect as well. There's no need to belittle anyone by calling bullshit on anothers beliefs
Im calling bullshit on the misguided advise of "helping" someone harm themselves....because they are going to do it anyway.....this isnt help...

I know what you're getting at and I'm with you, dude! What I'm Concerned about is his health and wellbeing, and I would rather have him skip the cycle. But if he's going alone I Think he's better of with proper advice in PCT and everything els. Better than shooting yourself

no bro, thats like saying, well im going to rob a bank, so at least tell me the best way to do it... so do we just advise it? you want to contribute to hurting someone because regardless of whether or not he runs the cycle right or not, he's going to hurt himself long term.. .so you think thats okay? there's absolutely no logic there whatsoever... im sorry but thats just messed up

Top Bottom